What Is The Best Big Brand Orange Juice?

BTD

First time poster, long time lurker. I'm from a tiny town with limited options when it comes to more natural (or non-pasteurized) orange juices. In the title, when I write 'best', I definitely mean more optimal. I know I could squeeze my own oranges, but it would probably be cheaper and way more convenient just buying orange juice outright. I've searched but have found inconclusive answers. I did see a couple of posters say that commercial OJs would be better to consume than no OJ at all. Thoughts?

Peatful

Go to Dan Wich’s site:
www.Toxinless.com

He has spent countless hours researching and posting results on OJ and a dozen more products.

Arnold Grape

If you live by a Trader Joe's the Organic Orange Juice is passable at $4.50, but for one dollar more the Cold Pressed oj is all I buy currently. (Not pasteurized.) There is a similar brand cold pressed orange juice that Whole Foods sells in USA, but I cannot remember the name - it's like eight or nine dollars, though.

YourUniverse

The OJ I buy is "President's Choice" brand, which is just store brand from Loblaws/Superstore, like Kirkland brand to Costco. I think Loblaws is a Canadian company.

It tastes much sweeter than Tropicana, so that might be good, although I think its modeled after Simply Orange, and both brand use flavour packs, so...

Kirkland doesnt sell their OJ in our Costcos for some reason, and we dont have Trader Joe's. :inpain::inpain::inpain:

Markus

Is Tropicana a decent brand? I think I prefer smooth OJ without fiber/pulp.

OP
BTD

BTD

No Trader Joe's here, unfortunately. Really small town with limited options. Actually may be moving to central Florida next year, but unsure. I'm sure there's inevitably some decent options down there for orange juice by proxy.

belscb

Pretty sure CostCo discontinued the Kirkland Signature store brand of frozen OJ. Now they just sell the "Sunshine" brand.