WHAT IS IVERMECTIN?.......

Perry Staltic

Still, there is zero basis for using Anti-Androgen therapy. Does it make sense to castrate someone just because they might need a ventilator?

I have no idea what's up with that. I've been curious about it, but never put the effort into finding out the rationale.

Perry Staltic

But the problem is that, clinician or not, all of so called "Covid" is based on seriously flawed information. Regardless of whether you think the "Isolates" that contain human, monkey, and cow DNA somehow proved the existence of a "Novel Corona Virus" or not (when the "proof" itself relies 100% of genetic sequencing), the fact still remains that 100% of listed "Covid" symptoms overlap with the Flu and Common Cold (and several other conditions), and the PCR tests easily manipulated and spit out 97% false positives (according to their own studies) at cycles of 35 or more, which they are commonly run at.

I have zero doubt that these clinicians are dealing with sick patients, but I don't think the "cause" is what they say it is. Nothing illustrates that better than the Motorcycle Crash victim, or Colin Powell, who died of Cancer and Parkinsons at 84, but somehow went down as a "Covid death."

Yeah, it's a big mess, and I agree with you that the cause in most, or possibly all, cases is not what they think it is.

rothko

It's not relatively safe; it's extremely safe. Dr Marik, the most published doctor in critical care, claimed it is the 2nd safest drug in the world. Dr Peat reads research papers; Dr. Marik does the same and treats patients. I'm inclined to go with Dr. Marik on this.
Thats fine. I dont doubt its safe. I wouldnt take it. Not bc Im nervous about effects, more just bc covid isnt dangerous -- unless you're severely over weight, diabetic or vit d deficient

Heres Peat

View: https://youtu.be/3fVx5yk73t4?t=1278

AdoTintor

Im not saying ivermectin isnt relatively safe, but didnt peat say there was a small chance of damage to the brain

I think this is true for me. I've taken IVM twice but the first time it was with other stuff so I wasn't sure what caused me to develop spasms when falling asleep. It is like a random muscle will twitch but only when approaching sleep. But the second time I made sure I took IVM alone and indeed the spasms came back. They dont seem to go away fully but they do lesson over time. Someone else on the forum has reported the same symptoms, but worse, were they end up kicking their partner out of the bed. If your BBB is compromised I would be wary and start with very small doses to see if you get rather than start on 12mg. Could use HCQ or cinchona instead.

Peater Piper

Those are used for patients with significant comorbidities who don't respond to the first line of treatments, which is mostly immune system boosting stuff. Maybe FLCCC doesn't use cypro because from their experience it doesn't work in those cases. Maybe you could contact him and ask why, and maybe help perfect their protocols? Personally, I would put more faith in clinicians actually treating patients than researchers simply drawing conclusions from research papers.
Cypro is optional.

• Optional: The anti-serotonin agent, cyproheptadine 4–8 mg PO q 6 hour should be considered in patients with more severe disease. [320,321] Patients with COVID-19 have increased circulating levels of serotonin likely the result of increased platelet activation and decreased removal by the pulmonary circulation due to an extensive microcirculatory vasculopathy. [320,322-324] Increased circulating serotonin is associated with pulmonary, renal and cerebral vasoconstriction, and may partly explain the V/Q mismatch and reduced renal blood flow noted in patients with severe COVID-19 infection. [325-328] Furthermore, serotonin itself enhances platelet aggregation creating a propagating immuno-thrombotic cycle.[329] In addition, serotonin receptor blockade may reduce progression to pulmonary fibrosis. [330]

Peater Piper

This is stupid. Antibiotics can only work on bacteria, antiparasitics can only work on parasites, antivirals can only work on viruses. Multiple mechanisms of action are impossible. Thems the rules!

Perry Staltic

Cypro is optional.

• Optional: The anti-serotonin agent, cyproheptadine 4–8 mg PO q 6 hour should be considered in patients with more severe disease. [320,321] Patients with COVID-19 have increased circulating levels of serotonin likely the result of increased platelet activation and decreased removal by the pulmonary circulation due to an extensive microcirculatory vasculopathy. [320,322-324] Increased circulating serotonin is associated with pulmonary, renal and cerebral vasoconstriction, and may partly explain the V/Q mismatch and reduced renal blood flow noted in patients with severe COVID-19 infection. [325-328] Furthermore, serotonin itself enhances platelet aggregation creating a propagating immuno-thrombotic cycle.[329] In addition, serotonin receptor blockade may reduce progression to pulmonary fibrosis. [330]

So the FLCCC does use/recommend cypro. That's good. Thanks for pointing that out

RealNeat

I think this is true for me. I've taken IVM twice but the first time it was with other stuff so I wasn't sure what caused me to develop spasms when falling asleep. It is like a random muscle will twitch but only when approaching sleep. But the second time I made sure I took IVM alone and indeed the spasms came back. They dont seem to go away fully but they do lesson over time. Someone else on the forum has reported the same symptoms, but worse, were they end up kicking their partner out of the bed. If your BBB is compromised I would be wary and start with very small doses to see if you get rather than start on 12mg. Could use HCQ or cinchona instead.
I can think of two reasons, one is the obvious parasitic (probably more accurately worm) die off which can cause crazy abrupt symptoms. In which case, intestinal binders like raw carrot, bamboo, strawberries, coarse grain coconut charcoal and mushrooms would be helpful.

The second is that most people live in heavy EMF environments, one mechanism of harm is its ability to induce so called BBB permeability, causing toxicity of the drug. Same BBB issues may arise from a diet rich in MSG, or free glutamate, including so called "natural flavors."

If I was to ever take IVM, I would avoid the things I mentioned for a while beforehand, upping mineral (Ca, Mg, K, NaCl) intake is therapeutic to counter MSGs effects. Russell Baylock has a good book on it.

My guess is that if put head to head, Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine would have a similar if not better effect than IVM. Steam inhaled and sugar cube ingested. Please don't heedlessly try this reader.

Waynish

The video mentions that aspirin, penicillin and ivermectin are all derived from nature. Those 3 are called the Triumvirate of human drugs due to them being the top-three all-time most important and essential drugs in human history
Video is unavailable now. How does one derive ivermectin from nature, and which natural material is it made from? Such information seems deliberately obfuscated and rarified.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals