What Is Everyone's Thoughts And Experiences On Blue Filter?

Hans

Forum Supporter
I use a blue light filter on my phone. It's definitely softer on the eyes for me and makes me feel more relaxed at night.

tankasnowgod

I use a blue light filter on my phone, f.lux on my home computer, and blue light filters on every work PC that has them available. Plus, I have set the background to red on all of them. They pretty much all cast a red glow, not white or blue.

Mr Joe

How does the filter works ? Does it absord the light ? Or create a miror effect and light rebound ? Where goes that "blue light" that is blocked?

Servier

I was using at first the bue light filter on my phone, but then with other screens such as computer, LED's, public lights, cars front lights, public transports etc.., I've decided to purchase those : BioBarkleys collections

It's literaly "blue blockers", you have 3 different filters/shades, the strongest one (really red, dont use it for driving) is nice before bed as it will relax the eyes and so the body can start producing melatonine for a peacefull night, even if you stay on your phone late after sun is down.

Being using it for more than a year 1/2 now, so far no problems/damages on the glasses.

David PS

I took a close photo of a brown wood cabinet and I use it as my background screen. Essentially, it is an assist for my blue filter. There is less blue on the screen from the start.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals