What is/are your hobby(s)?

Dutchie

I'm just curious and would like to get to know peeps here better.

So,I was wondering,do you have a/any hobby you're passionately about (anything sports,crafts,photography,music etc.)? And do you have something of your work online,maybe in a gallery,own site,youtube......

Since I asked,I must share too,so here goes. For a while I'd really been&trying to get into concertphotography. So this is my Deviantart site with lots of these photographs but also other stuff,college assigments etc.

http://sculmully.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0

honeybee

Ok I'll bite. Flamenco dancing (study of and occasional performance) and music. :D

loess

Dutchie, your photos are wonderful! You have a real gift for capturing the energy and flavor of a single moment. I especially like this one...what a pose! The Gogol Bordello photos are so colorful and I love the expressions on their faces. Fun band, I bet they're a lot of fun to see live! When I was in college I saw a lot of live music and loved to take photos. Of course, this was back when digital cameras were first coming on the scene at the turn of the century so the resolution was not the greatest. Oh hey, I was a big X-Files fan back when the series was airing...love your Mulder and Scully artwork!

I have a few hobbies that come and go but the one that sticks with me is a complex and deeply personal relationship with music with which I have explored many levels of consciousness. I have struggled to find peace with music for my entire life, and my ability to find joy in it waxes and wanes, but ultimately it is an inseparable part of me just like my arms and legs. I have played piano, drums and guitar at various times in my life but about 7 years ago I picked up the mandolin and became enamored with bluegrass, old-time, Irish and roots/acoustic music of all flavors. I have been in a band for a couple of years but my health took a big dive this summer and I recently decided to take a break from music for a while. We did a little demo CD last winter, I play mandolin and do some backup vocals: http://uponthehill.bandcamp.com

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals