What Is An Example Of A High Progesterone Man ?

Dr. B

The way he talks , mannerism face , physique .
He seems to be quite androgenic by nature. Guess of course.
Why do you think he's low androgens?
puffy face and cheeks, poor jaw and chin development, comparing his face features to someone like cavills chin and jaw, cheekbones etc

there are pics where his face looks better but they seem to be older

i would label him as average androgens

Enlarged nose, ears, hands and feet, and also genitals (not just size and not always actual size but less peripheral adrenaline influence will increase flaccid hang).. Its not really concerning.

The longer your ring finger compared to index, the more testosterone you were exposed to when in the womb.

enlarged ears and nose, are the concerning ones due to aesthetics reasons.
wouldnt progesterone actually decrease histamine. someone fixed milk allergy with progesterone

does histamine decrease both adrenaline and cortisol?!

mrchibbs

Then this thread is moot and there is no point trying to deduce general behaviors from a certain hormonal configuration, if there are only individual cases.

Hmm. I'm not arguing for absolute relativism here. I don't really agree with the experience you describe in your previous comment but that doesn't mean it's not valid or that there isn't nuance to this conversation.

redsun

puffy face and cheeks, poor jaw and chin development, comparing his face features to someone like cavills chin and jaw, cheekbones etc

there are pics where his face looks better but they seem to be older

i would label him as average androgens

enlarged ears and nose, are the concerning ones due to aesthetics reasons.
wouldnt progesterone actually decrease histamine. someone fixed milk allergy with progesterone

does histamine decrease both adrenaline and cortisol?!
All of these body parts grow proportionally to each other. It does not look awkward like you would think.

Histamine, nitric oxide, and acetylcholine all help antagonize adrenal influence on the genitals. If you have unopposed adrenaline influence, your genitals will constantly be shrunken due reduce blood flow.

Dr. B

All of these body parts grow proportionally to each other. It does not look awkward like you would think.

Histamine, nitric oxide, and acetylcholine all help antagonize adrenal influence on the genitals. If you have unopposed adrenaline influence, your genitals will constantly be shrunken due reduce blood flow.
interesting because a lot of things in the Peat diet or supplements are anti histamine, anti nitric oxide or anti acetylcholine!

the entire head, and even height of the person will go up alongside the ears and nose?!

redsun

interesting because a lot of things in the Peat diet or supplements are anti histamine, anti nitric oxide or anti acetylcholine!

the entire head, and even height of the person will go up alongside the ears and nose?!
The body grows more outward in a way to dissipate excess heat according to Pfeiffer. This is mainly extremities and height wise possibly. But unless you were genetically undermethylated from birth, this is not going to affect your growth.

JamesGatz

The body grows more outward in a way to dissipate excess heat according to Pfeiffer. This is mainly extremities and height wise possibly. But unless you were genetically undermethylated from birth, this is not going to affect your growth.
Is it positive to have these traits or is it just not really of concern ? My hands and feet are quiet large relative to the rest of my body but my ears and nose seem a lot smaller compared to my overall skull - is it more-so random what traits will grow due to this testosterone exposure ?

Dr. B

that text you quoted only mentioned hands, feet, nose and ears enlarging. if you gain overall height in a healthy way, every organ and gland and system will also become proportionally larger so it wouldnt make sense to say "enlarged nose and ears" or 'enlarged hands and feet' for instance. the nose getting bigger might also be related to the allergies and sneezing, bigger airways would make it easier to inhale allergens.

redsun

Is it positive to have these traits or is it just not really of concern ? My hands and feet are quiet large relative to the rest of my body but my ears and nose seem a lot smaller compared to my overall skull - is it more-so random what traits will grow due to this testosterone exposure ?
Genetics/ancestry play a role. Lower estrogen during puberty also can also affect how much the bones grow.

that text you quoted only mentioned hands, feet, nose and ears enlarging. if you gain overall height in a healthy way, every organ and gland and system will also become proportionally larger so it wouldnt make sense to say "enlarged nose and ears" or 'enlarged hands and feet' for instance. the nose getting bigger might also be related to the allergies and sneezing, bigger airways would make it easier to inhale allergens.
Why would internal organs grow to dissipate heat? Thats what the extremities do. I mean the extremities grow proportionately to each other. You will not grow a large nose but your ears are tiny. Your hands will not be large while you have small feet.

I have larger hands and feet then men who are the same height as me or taller. This is what I mean. The extremities are enlarged compared to "normal". This has to do with histamine but also testosterone and lower estrogen during puberty. Higher histamine increases androgens and strongly promotes vasodilation. This is likely part of the mechanism for this phenomenon.

Height if gained affects the whole body, this is different and is not just about histamine but about nutrition and estrogen during puberty.

Dr. B

that was regarding histamine not testosterone! maybe histamine boosts testosterone not sure

Genetics/ancestry play a role. Lower estrogen during puberty also can also affect how much the bones grow.

Why would internal organs grow to dissipate heat? Thats what the extremities do. I mean the extremities grow proportionately to each other. You will not grow a large nose but your ears are tiny. Your hands will not be large while you have small feet.

I have larger hands and feet then men who are the same height as me or taller. This is what I mean. The extremities are enlarged compared to "normal". This has to do with histamine but also testosterone and lower estrogen during puberty. Higher histamine increases androgens and strongly promotes vasodilation. This is likely part of the mechanism for this phenomenon.

Height if gained affects the whole body, this is different and is not just about histamine but about nutrition and estrogen during puberty.

ah i see. that is what i meant like even if your nose and ears are proportional to each other and to the other extremities, they can still make you look worse. ears could look elf like, nose and nostrils (in my opinion) dont look good if theyre too large compared to the overall head/jaw size and by extension a massive head wouldnt look good if its out of place relative to the overall height and size. if they only went up in proportion to overall height they wouldnt increase too much and wouldnt look bad.

do you know if milk/calcium promotes less histamine? i used to have a lot of these high histamine traits but they stopped as i added in good quality raw honey, and stopped almost entirely since adding in things like black seed, higher milk intake, vitamin d3, eliminating niacin supplements etc

ursidae

Does the large hand and foot size apply to women too?

Kvothe

I'm not sure about providing examples. But here are the characteristics I perceive:

They're calm, creative, confident and altruistic. They typically have beard and great hair, but not a lot of body hair. They have pedomorphic i.e. youthful traits in older age.

They're not: aggressive or seeking to dominate others, or especially bulky or very hairy.

If you want a stereotypical example: Brad Pitt, especially these days at 56-57, his physiology, attitude and energy are really quite striking.

How do you know that? Have you measured the progesterone levels of a significant number of men, and compared their physical appearance to a control group?

redsun

that was regarding histamine not testosterone! maybe histamine boosts testosterone not sure

ah i see. that is what i meant like even if your nose and ears are proportional to each other and to the other extremities, they can still make you look worse. ears could look elf like, nose and nostrils (in my opinion) dont look good if theyre too large compared to the overall head/jaw size and by extension a massive head wouldnt look good if its out of place relative to the overall height and size. if they only went up in proportion to overall height they wouldnt increase too much and wouldnt look bad.

do you know if milk/calcium promotes less histamine? i used to have a lot of these high histamine traits but they stopped as i added in good quality raw honey, and stopped almost entirely since adding in things like black seed, higher milk intake, vitamin d3, eliminating niacin supplements etc

Vitamin D can reduce histamine symptoms, but milk would not really affect it. Eliminating niacin supplement means you are not depleting methyl, so histamine activity will reduce.

Dr. B

Vitamin D can reduce histamine symptoms, but milk would not really affect it. Eliminating niacin supplement means you are not depleting methyl, so histamine activity will reduce.
using the niacin/niacinamide, alongside vitamin c and zma i would get a runny nose just from a bit of yogurt or vinegar or cottage/ricotta/other cheeses. ive heard vitamin c is antihistamine but also heard it depletes copper so it seems it could possibly increase histamine if you take a large dose and deplete copper enough with it.

someone said calcium decreases histamine

mrchibbs

How do you know that? Have you measured the progesterone levels of a significant number of men, and compared their physical appearance to a control group?

Research, experience and intuition.

No, I haven't done a randomized control study on the progesterone levels of men...

Dr. B

progesterone is associated with youthfulness

@mrchibbs what about someone like zyzz or jeff seid? these dudes seem to have pretty good hair quality as well as androgenic features. seid seems to have crazy jaw and chin development. some in the fitness community say its just tren or some sort of hormones he uses but im not convinced, theres a bunch of juicers in the fitness industry and they often have bloated faces

mrchibbs

progesterone is associated with youthfulness

@mrchibbs what about someone like zyzz or jeff seid? these dudes seem to have pretty good hair quality as well as androgenic features. seid seems to have crazy jaw and chin development. some in the fitness community say its just tren or some sort of hormones he uses but im not convinced, theres a bunch of juicers in the fitness industry and they often have bloated faces

Yeah those guys look to me like very healthy young dudes with extra testosterone injections and body building lending them androgenic features while retaining youthful characteristics. As opposed to other bodybuilders who start off already in a rapid aging/chronic stress process and become bald and rough looking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals