What Is An Example Of A High Progesterone Man ?

Ableton

I think Ashton Kutcher is probably the poster boy for high progesterone. But young Justin Bieber probably also had high progesterone. It's about the ratio of the other hormones. I don't think there's any one "high progesterone" male phenotype.
Kutcher has stated that he was/is on Dutasteride for years

JamesGatz

A good example of a high progesterone man is probably Leo Dicaprio in the Great Gatsby - I think him as a person in general from movies I've seen seems to be high progesterone in general

mrchibbs

Yeah and it mimics progesterone, so that makes sense.

I think dut also has a very long half life too, probably increases progesterone levels durably.

mrchibbs

A good example of a high progesterone man is probably Leo Dicaprio in the Great Gatsby - I think him as a person in general from movies I've seen seems to be high progesterone in general

I think high progesterone men are guys who look youthful and have high energy. Progesterone is highest in children and women of reproductive age and to me it's closely related to neoteny and the maintenance of optimal metabolic health.

JamesGatz

I think high progesterone men are guys who look youthful and have high energy.
I agree - to me it seems that guys who have the "pretty boy" look along with other symptoms to be high Progesterone types - that's how I look when I'm high progesterone at least - I look more like a boy and my face, skin, hair look a lot better and my mannerisms are nicer/intelligent - my facial hair also grows a lot slower and in certain areas (the facial hair doesn't grow on my cheeks for example)

When I'm high androgens without Progesterone I have a rugged, masculine look and my skin and hair don't look as nice but my face is very masculine - I grow my beard very fast and very thick on my face in this state

High Progesterone vs High androgens without progesterone I think can be viewed as Leo Dicaprio or Christian Bale vs Mel Gibson or Jason Statham respectively

mrchibbs

Definitely, I think men with high progesterone features are probably closer to the pedomorphic, high energy state which Ray talks about in his Generative Energy book. It is what humans should/would evolve towards if we focused on improving environmental circumstances in successive generations.

I think it's also a positive hormonal imprinting from gestation and early development, as well as breastfeeding.

T

TheBeard

My behavior is a lot more assertive while still being more enjoyable to others when high androgens.
When high progesterone or pregnenolone, I am very agreeable but low energy, lack of motivation and lack of feelings, passive agressive. That´s annoying to others.

When high androgens, while being more confrontational and standing my ground, I can tell people enjoy my presence more.

It's like a high progesterone personality has traits that others like for a short while, but a high androgen personality commands respect and admiration long term.

ursidae

Wouldn’t it make more sense to observe behavioural changes in someone who takes prog rather than blind guessing, which is basically just a way of saying I WANT prog to be this way, because I like this person and I like progesterone, because either I think I am high prog myself or because of peat
lmao finally someone called it. This thread might as well be titled "what do you want to look like"

Hugh Johnson

Could they not be similar?
Could be. I appreciate you having actual personal experience, and would like you to share it. What kind of progesterone, how long, how much, what timings etc? And what effects did it have? Most of the thread is pure speculation, which is not worth much.

One possibility is that you had high estrogen before, and that was keeping you alert, with high activity and libido.But long term that causes issues.

mrchibbs

My behavior is a lot more assertive while still being more enjoyable to others when high androgens.
When high progesterone or pregnenolone, I am very agreeable but low energy, lack of motivation and lack of feelings, passive agressive. That´s annoying to others.

When high androgens, while being more confrontational and standing my ground, I can tell people enjoy my presence more.

It's like a high progesterone personality has traits that others like for a short while, but a high androgen personality commands respect and admiration long term.

I think it's likely that different people respond differently based on their own hormonal profile.

T

TheBeard

I think it's likely that different people respond differently based on their own hormonal profile.

Then this thread is moot and there is no point trying to deduce general behaviors from a certain hormonal configuration, if there are only individual cases.

Dr. B

Generally agree here. But OP is saying HIGH, meaning its higher than normal. Beard would be very thin, underdeveloped, grows slowly. Many famous actors/celebritis have weak beard growth. High histamine (which many actors are by nature) coincides with weak body hair and facial hair growth.

What you describe would describe good progesterone levels, not high.

View attachment 17853
wouldnt high progesterone people usually have lower histamine? the post talks about high histamine levels? most of the things sound good but enlarged nose and ears sound concerning!
I'm thinking Obama (look at ring/index finger comparison), Curry (the basketball player), etc.

They'd be taller (due to lower estrogen), lighter-skinned (relative to the norm), more like a eunuch..

Obamas ring finger is just slightly longer than the index finger? what does that mean. i have the exact same ratio, ring finger maybe 10% longer

Mauritio

I agree - to me it seems that guys who have the "pretty boy" look along with other symptoms to be high Progesterone types - that's how I look when I'm high progesterone at least - I look more like a boy and my face, skin, hair look a lot better and my mannerisms are nicer/intelligent - my facial hair also grows a lot slower and in certain areas (the facial hair doesn't grow on my cheeks for example)

When I'm high androgens without Progesterone I have a rugged, masculine look and my skin and hair don't look as nice but my face is very masculine - I grow my beard very fast and very thick on my face in this state

High Progesterone vs High androgens without progesterone I think can be viewed as Leo Dicaprio or Christian Bale vs Mel Gibson or Jason Statham respectively
I have the exact same reaction to a state of high progesterone/ androgens.

But I do find it interesting that it seems hard to maintain both at the same time.
There seem to be few examples of people with high progesterone and androgens... maybe Jason momoa ?

JamesGatz

But I do find it interesting that it seems hard to maintain both at the same time.
There seem to be few examples of people with high progesterone and androgens... maybe Jason momoa ?
Yes I agree - I feel the same way and I am not sure if Progesterone shoots down androgens if it's high but I do think that progesterone levels off DHT - If I do something that raises progesterone while having high androgens - my androgens don't come shooting down but instead it feels like DHT "levels off" and I enter this situation where my androgens are still somewhat high but my intelligence, mood, and motivation are optimal which never happens when I shoot up my androgens high

When I raise my androgens high without progesterone accompanying it I get very lazy and my motivation tanks - it feels weirdly that my brain is not working as optimal as it could but the effects with women are still very positive - I become like those lions in the Savanna just chilling all day and only using energy to chase some girls or something

Yes I think Jason Momoa and maybe Chris Hemsworth i think is good examples of high progesterone while still high DHT

Kykeon

is there a connection between eyelashes and progesterone?? my eyelashes look very seductive recently, if you know what i mean. i noticed it recently. my voice didnt change, my libido did not decrease, but my eyelashes could be used for commercials now.
i take some vit-e + progesterone here and there, also some NDT when i feel cold, not sure what had this effect.

Dr. B

what makes you mention Mamoa? i dont think he is high androgen

henry cavill, chris hemsworth? im measuring androgens by their overall physique as well as their facial development... and progesterone by having healthy scalp hair

is there a connection between eyelashes and progesterone?? my eyelashes look very seductive recently, if you know what i mean. i noticed it recently. my voice didnt change, my libido did not decrease, but my eyelashes could be used for commercials now.
i take some vit-e + progesterone here and there, also some NDT when i feel cold, not sure what had this effect.

what happened, they got longer?

Kykeon

henry cavill, chris hemsworth? im measuring androgens by their overall physique as well as their facial development... and progesterone by having healthy scalp hair

yes, and more thick.

redsun

wouldnt high progesterone people usually have lower histamine? the post talks about high histamine levels? most of the things sound good but enlarged nose and ears sound concerning!

Obamas ring finger is just slightly longer than the index finger? what does that mean. i have the exact same ratio, ring finger maybe 10% longer

Enlarged nose, ears, hands and feet, and also genitals (not just size and not always actual size but less peripheral adrenaline influence will increase flaccid hang).. Its not really concerning.

The longer your ring finger compared to index, the more testosterone you were exposed to when in the womb.

Mauritio

The way he talks , mannerism face , physique .
He seems to be quite androgenic by nature. Guess of course.
Why do you think he's low androgens?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals