What Is An Average Breakfast For You?

aquaman

I am never hungry in the am - I eat one meal at around 11 and one around 6 - If I do get hungry in the morning - I will have something blended - fruit and stuff . My coffee is pretty huge and has a lot of milk, cream, honey , gelatin so it fills me up. Also , sometimes I will make gluten free pancakes and eggs like on a weekend but still will have that at 11. I wake up at 10 am on weekends and whenever I want on the weekdays, usually around 7:30.

Is the 11am meal the coffee mix? Or is that separate?

Wilfrid

150 gr hard cheese like comté or emmental
4 toasts from sourdough bread with butter
well cooked fruits ( apples or peaches or pears )
1 cup coffee with sugar and cream.
Or, during the week-end, 5-6 homemade pancakes made with masa harina topped with butter and maple syrup, 3 scrambled eggs, cooked fruits, coffee with sugar and cream.

vulture

2 eggs fried in butter
1 glass of milk + over cooked white rice + 2 tbsp of sugar
1 glass of OJ
1 cup of coffee
Sometimes I would add cheese or some kinda "fatless bacon" ("Lomo Lachs")
Sometimes a corn flour pancake

D

danishispsychic

Is the 11am meal the coffee mix? Or is that separate?[/QUOTe
11 am is actual food - so its breakfast coffee, weed, coke, lunch 11 am ( brunch ) dinner 6 ish ( dinner ) and that is usually something like a monster bowl of slow cooker soup or something. my main meal is " brunch". I eat a LOT a fruit during the day ( mainly citrus ) - well that is the tangent I am on now. The fruit thing depends on what I can get that is in season.

OP
rawmeat

rawmeat

reps heavier than you

a) this is no contest, but I am likely stronger & leaner than you. 6'1, 180lbs . 10% bodyfat.
b) The consistent strenuous lifting will not have a positive impact on your central nervous system...
c) 2x/1hr/week is enough to be chiselled if your hormones are functioning optimally & you combat the cortisol response while you sleep.

Arrade

a) this is no contest, but I am likely stronger & leaner than you. 6'1, 180lbs . 10% bodyfat.
b) The consistent strenuous lifting will not have a positive impact on your central nervous system...
c) 2x/1hr/week is enough to be chiselled if your hormones are functioning optimally & you combat the cortisol response while you sleep.
"likely stronger and leaner than you"
What.
I weighed 175 with abs this winter at 5'8", and when I did it I was regionally competitive for Olympic weightlifting.
I also broke international sprinting trials for a south african rugby camp, while playing for a D1 team that qualified for nationals.

I actually enjoy the strain on the central nervous system, which builds myofibrillar muscle mass and power.

I was simply talking about how I enjoy training, you made it a contest and presumed somehow you were better than me.
Btw I could drop 5lbs and be 182 5'8" with 10% bodyfat, I weigh 187 right now

OP
rawmeat

rawmeat

"likely stronger and leaner than you"
What.
I weighed 175 with abs this winter at 5'8", and when I did it I was regionally competitive for Olympic weightlifting.
I also broke international sprinting trials for a south african rugby camp, while playing for a D1 team that qualified for nationals.

I actually enjoy the strain on the central nervous system, which builds myofibrillar muscle mass and power.

I was simply talking about how I enjoy training, you made it a contest and presumed somehow you were better than me.
Btw I could drop 5lbs and be 182 5'8" with 10% bodyfat, I weigh 187 right now

we can have a ****-swinging contest in PMs. Let's get back to the topic of breakfast... whats an average breakfast for you @Arrade :pompous:

Arrade

we can have a ****-swinging contest in PMs. Let's get back to the topic of breakfast... whats an average breakfast for you @Arrade :pompous:
Sadly my breakfast this past week is atrocious.
Nothing special since I have to leave home early, usually a few pieces of turkey sausage and a bowl of cereal

Arrade

I’d appreciate, I started asking myself if I was in a “**** size contest” topic
What?
I was just relating that I like to take Red Bull’s on my leg exercise days,
He attacked me with saying he was stronger and leaner than me, which he had no evidence of

Glassy

Currently I’m eating about 300g of pressure cooked Thai glutinous rice and the whites of 7 boiled eggs (I have chickens). I season with sea salt and a bit of Maggie seasoning or maybe some home made chilli sauce.

This is usually followed by a strong black coffee or two and some fruit, gummies, jelly, etc

Arnold Grape

Few sips of organic orange juice, followed by 1% milk + Naked Casein Protein shake once fully hungry and b1. Typically about 1-2 cups of Cafe Bustelo afterward with sugar and coconut oil mixed in.

A. squamosa

Usually 2 scrambed eggs cooked in coconut oil (sometimes with milk and parmesan mixed in, sometimes not), 400mls of strained fresh oj, a latte with honey and gelatin in it.
or
egg flip: a smoothie with egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of honey, cup of milk (sometimes some cocoa powder) all blended together, a latte about an hour after this
or
a big smack of fruit (sometimes a whole papaya), some amino pros, and a latte with honey and gelatin
or
a piece of whatever frittata I've made, some strained, fresh oj, and a latte with all the bells and whistles.
or
some random mixture, like this morning - a homemade flourless brownie, a banana, some amino pros, and a latte with honey

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals