What Is An Average Breakfast For You?

RobertJM

Get a pint glass, fill that mofo with milk. Heat it up in microwave. Add coffee, cocoa, salt (to taste) & maple syrup. Maybe a punnet of grapes if I have some good ones. I’ll continue like that for the day until later in the evening where it’s then time to eat potatoes.

Some days I’ll have eggs, grated cheese and ketchup (and coffee of course).

Herbie

what are the ingredients of the coca cola you drink ?
i was craving it and i looked at the supermarket and i found that the coca cola where i live contains vegetable emulsifiers ( this ruined my day lol) .

Carbonated water, cane sugar, phosphoric acid, caffeine, caramel colour, natural flavours.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Coffee, sugar, collagen, GF White toast, cherry preserves.

nwo2012

1 pastured egg fried in coconut oil.
Large glass with 1tbsp ACV, 1/2 tsp eggshell powder, 1/8tsp tartare, 1/4tsp soda bic, 50ml simple syrup, 300ml pulp-free OJ
Cup drip method coffee with 1tbsp sugar and milk or cream.

Jackrabbit

Espresso, steamed milk and sugar, then once I feel hungry, some yogurt with fruit, and if that’s not enough I might have some toast (white) with butter and jam and an egg with cheese on it. Also always milk (2%) and oj (bottled or frozen concentrate.) usually if I eat that much it’s throughout the morning, so almost like a brunch. Then I don’t always eat lunch but I’ll snack on dates or melon and have more milk.

bcopeland

16 oz 1% milk
4 oz cold brewed coffee
1 banana
1 cup frozen mixed berries
1 scoop whey / micellar casein chocolate protein powder
sometimes 1 tbsp Great Lakes collagen hydrolysate
dash of tumeric
sometimes a dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, cayenne pepper

Blend it, drink it out of the pitcher, soap and water in pitcher, blend, rinse. Breakfast is delicious, nutritious, quick, and clean up is a breeze

D

danishispsychic

2 cups of strong coffee with milk/cream and honey . Big old rip of Hindu Kush , then a Mexi Coke.

DavidGardner

40 - 60 oz. of coffee. Not all at once but spread throughout the morning. Sometimes three eggs, sometimes a Hershey's XL chocolate bar. Occasionally cheese. Usually baking cocoa dissolved in hot water also. Never fruit, and definitely never starch. Vitamin mk-7 whenever I consume fat.

sladerunner69

40 - 60 oz. of coffee. Not all at once but spread throughout the morning. Sometimes three eggs, sometimes a Hershey's XL chocolate bar. Occasionally cheese. Usually baking cocoa dissolved in hot water also. Never fruit, and definitely never starch. Vitamin mk-7 whenever I consume fat.

That's an enourmous amount of coffee. I find it difficult to believe you could get away with never consuming fruit, your nutrient requirements especially for magnesium and potassium are likely being pushed quite high.

DavidGardner

I meant in the morning, but no, overall not a lot of fruit. I do eat a lot of starch later in the day.

I eat a lot of cooked vegetables in the evening. Also raw carrot. I've been averaging over 4 g of potassium a day, and 600 mg of magnesium. Fruit is not the only source of potassium and magnesium. Don't feel like posting my whole Cronometer though or detailing the rest of my diet, so you'll have to take my word that all the dietary sources add up.

4 eggs, 2-4 strips of bacon, some chocolate, usually some juice. I use salt and herbs to taste, the only vegetable i ever cook with is mushrooms with my bacon, which is a very enjoyable combination for me. sometimes i have a bit of white rice or pilaf to eat with as well. i also cook my eggs in at least 2 tbsps of butter or coconut oil. my insulin response following the protein and also my respiration dictate my sugar consumption; if i start to feel sleepy or i notice a slowdown of respiration i consume more juice and fructose. i also mop up whatever fat is left with some bread.

aquaman

I didn't realise peating involved mostly liquid breakfasts lol. I have white rice with eggs + sambal or pounded cassava and whatever greens/tomato stew is available.

It doesn't. Peating should mean you eat food that you enjoy, and that warms you up (ie increases your metabolism).

I'm guessing most people don't measure their temps and pulses, and so have no idea if their metabolism is improved by their food choices.

Most of these breakfasts listed - ie liquid, no starch, low protein - would tank my metabolic rate.

It's amazing how the majority of the breakfasts have less than 10/20grams of protein. Are people really surviving until lunch with this little protein?! No wonder there are blood sugar and liver issues :)

Runenight201

@aquaman I don’t know the history of all these posters, but I’d assume that we all have chosen our breakfast of choice because it works for us and makes us feel good immediately starting our day. I used to force myself to eat eggs/cheese in the morning to get protein in and felt terrible.

The only constant I see is some type of caffeine consumption. Benjamin’s cola and cigarettes is definitely my fav lol. Nice and simple no fking around with cooking. My cereal makes me feel like a kid again, which affects my metabolism in a positive manner by boosting my youth hormones.

aquaman

Here's my morning today

1) around 8am
35g protein from homemade liver and beef meatloaf, 10g fat
120g cooked mushroom rice - 50g carbs, a few grams of protein from the mushrooms
[often, I would have equivalent carbs fruit instead of rice, but had this as leftovers, so ate it. Sometimes have the equivalent carbs from cooked potatoes fried in coconut oil]

2) 11am
8/9oz of 2% cottage cheese - 25g protein, 10g carbs, 5 fat
2 pieces of GF toast with 10g butter and 30g honey - 60g carbs, 10 fat [again, don't often have toast, would mainly have fruit with equivalent carbs]

So by 11am I was at 60g protein, 130g carbs, 25g fat.

D

danishispsychic

Is that really the only food you have before lunch? That combo (of food, I'm ignoring the Kush) would mess me up big time.
I am never hungry in the am - I eat one meal at around 11 and one around 6 - If I do get hungry in the morning - I will have something blended - fruit and stuff . My coffee is pretty huge and has a lot of milk, cream, honey , gelatin so it fills me up. Also , sometimes I will make gluten free pancakes and eggs like on a weekend but still will have that at 11. I wake up at 10 am on weekends and whenever I want on the weekdays, usually around 7:30.