What Induces Mania For You?

I'm mostly hypomanic and it's sad. It's like a being depressed of being hypomanic. Sometimes sunbathing around midday gives me some manic energy. I like to be manic it makes me productive. What's your manic trigger?

Vinero

One night of sleep deprivation combined with stimulants/alcohol is a mania trigger for me. But it doesn't make me productive or anything.

Korven

Social isolation and allowing myself to ruminate endlessly is a surefire way to induce mania for me, though it's not a very enjoyable state.

Runenight201

High energy is fun. The challenge is to get high energy while being in control vs the manic out of control energy.

In general, the cleanest energy for me is having my glycogen levels topped off and then pushing myself over the edge with either coffee, milk, sugar or red bull. How manic I want to get at that point is predicated on the amount of those substances I consume.

morgan#1

Sprinting, but I don’t feel mania per se, but I feel alive. And when my aliveness is too much, lol, I can stop. And I feel really clean energy. Wakes me up.

Taotatoes

High sativa cannabis strains combined with high quality dark chocolate, coffee, sunshine, fresh air and sex make for a pretty awesome day. Lol.

lampofred

Many people are so accustomed to low energy due to the degraded environment that just sunshine, fresh air, and being well-fed with high quality food makes them feel manic. But I think real mania is a sign of estrogen toxicity. A good metabolism should feel euphoric but sedated, yet still sharp and productive. Almost like a bit of heroin... Maybe declining metabolism/progesterone is the real cause of the opioid epidemic in the USA.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I feel somewhat hypomanic working nights.

opethfeldt

Periods of low stress followed by periods of high stress reliably induce mania for me. It's not something to chase. Stress hormones are bad, mmk?

OP
methylenewhite
Kinda hard to get lugol here, I have ethanol+iodine+potassium iodide solution. Will it work?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Easy OTC ways for increasing natural production of Allopregnanolone: Agmatine & Palmitoylethanolamide
(They have countless other biological properties, which are complementary to longevity an quality of life etc)

Palmitoylethanolamide is also a potent PPAR-α activator.
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is synthesized from the same class of membrane phospholipids, the N-acylphosphatidylethanolamines, that are precursors for Anandamide. PEA is primarily catabolized by NAAA enzyme but is also a substrate for FAAH. PEA is an agonist at the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor α (PPARα) but has no activity at the CB1R.

Palmitoylethanolamide is actually (normally) co-released alongside other endogenous cannabinoids, but sometimes this can malfunction. Palmitoylethanolamide is potent at reducing mast cell/histamine & general allergy related dynamics:
I wonder if boosting allopregnanolone would help? I have done this twice now during high stress times and it seems to work very well for me and quite rapidly.

LUH 3417

I feel somewhat hypomanic working nights.
This will induce hyponania for me too. Sleep deprivation in general. Drinking lots of coffee. Also accomplishing a goal/ finishing something major seems to give me a lot of energy...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals