What if we’re wrong?

Porridge

he is him. He fends off your accusation of being a mindless shill or bot

Please get rid of your extra chromosome and respawn wiser this time. Majority of anglosaxons and americans most of the time have the IQ of a papaya, and think you're on top of the world. Don't make me laugh, you have to pay circa 2 grand just for an ambulance and you're extra-cucked by the lRS.

Hahaha, I am one of the the last Italian geniuses and inventors left in this miserable planet: first documented man who has proposed diacerein (an anthraquinone, extract of rheum palmatum) as a working, cheap, natural cure for Cojonavirus, vs the super-expensive monoclonal antibodies targeting Interleukins. This discovery was then validated 3 months later by papers published by University of Sao Paulo Brazil.

Also cured Lyme and Lichen Planopilaris by myself, by incorporating Ray's + Georgi's + my knowledge. Never used corticosteroids, which basically translates to winning the final battle against a boss inside a videogame without losing a single Health Point = being untouchable and relentless.

What have you achieved in your life other than stuffing doritos' crumbs in your mouth? And of course you'll think I'm a troll just cause I have a creative array of rebuttals. Confirmation bias anyone?

Btw, enough, I won't waste anymore ATP towards replying. Good luck, maybe my words will wake up your dormient potential and you'll change your life for good.
I genuinely hope so. If you're offended it means I was right. If you're not, and you ignore this message, then there's hope for your soul.
I was referring to the OP.

Badass. I've been following Peat since 2009.

Being direct and blunt doesn't mean you're helpful.

Actually is super helpful since 90% of the posts in this forum are useless textwalls or ramblings of broke losers or very autistic hikikomoris. I personally have the necessary 'mini-sprinkle' of Asperger's which enables me to be a social butterfly but still yields an astounding intellectual moat against anyone.

Saving time is huge. And if only less than 10% are golden nuggets or thought-provoking ideas, you get my point with brevity/bluntness.

ATTN all forum members: I don't care about the cream you rubbed on your shins, or how your auntie had problems with cynomel - be congruent to the thread and drop value or knowledge bombs, anything else, keep it for yourself.

Thanks. That's why this forum sucks as of now and I barely even post. Ramblings over ramblings by NPCs or normies who don't know shlt about biohacking/endocrinology/nutrition/holistic health.

To mods: if you remove this posts you might wanna sort out your personal life problems first, cause despite the needed harshness, I don't think I've missed the point. The beef is over, I don't like arguing with anons, so leave the post as is. The rant was more than needed, given the current state of the forum. Nothing but a big fat wake up call / pep talk.

Hayley

What if all these conspiracy theories are indeed all not true and just made up by lonely and depressed people? What if the government really wants the best for us?

Did you ever think of this possibility? I did, but to be fair it’s hard to think so. Once you eat a right diet and live a healthy lifestyle, it just makes absolute sense why the enlightened do to us what they do.
So they can keep living in euphoria. (best food, best sex, best climate/weather, just best EVERYTHING)
Even If they want the best for humanity the means are obviously horrible, plus they are fallible and therefore not fit to play God.

Please get rid of your extra chromosome and respawn wiser this time. Majority of anglosaxons and americans most of the time have the IQ of a papaya, and think you're on top of the world. Don't make me laugh, you have to pay circa 2 grand just for an ambulance and you're extra-cucked by the lRS.

Hahaha, I am one of the the last Italian geniuses and inventors left in this miserable planet: first documented man who has proposed diacerein (an anthraquinone, extract of rheum palmatum) as a working, cheap, natural cure for Cojonavirus, vs the super-expensive monoclonal antibodies targeting Interleukins. This discovery was then validated 3 months later by papers published by University of Sao Paulo Brazil.

Also cured Lyme and Lichen Planopilaris by myself, by incorporating Ray's + Georgi's + my knowledge. Never used corticosteroids, which basically translates to winning the final battle against a boss inside a videogame without losing a single Health Point = being untouchable and relentless.

What have you achieved in your life other than stuffing doritos' crumbs in your mouth? And of course you'll think I'm a troll just cause I have a creative array of rebuttals. Confirmation bias anyone?

Btw, enough, I won't waste anymore ATP towards replying. Good luck, maybe my words will wake up your dormient potential and you'll change your life for good.
I genuinely hope so. If you're offended it means I was right. If you're not, and you ignore this message, then there's hope for your soul.

Actually is super helpful since 90% of the posts in this forum are useless textwalls or ramblings of broke losers or very autistic hikikomoris. I personally have the necessary 'mini-sprinkle' of Asperger's which enables me to be a social butterfly but still yields an astounding intellectual moat against anyone.

Saving time is huge. And if only less than 10% are golden nuggets or thought-provoking ideas, you get my point with brevity/bluntness.

ATTN all forum members: I don't care about the cream you rubbed on your shins, or how your auntie had problems with cynomel - be congruent to the thread and drop value or knowledge bombs, anything else, keep it for yourself.

Thanks. That's why this forum sucks as of now and I barely even post. Ramblings over ramblings by NPCs or normies who don't know shlt about biohacking/endocrinology/nutrition/holistic health.

To mods: if you remove this posts you might wanna sort out your personal life problems first, cause despite the needed harshness, I don't think I've missed the point. The beef is over, I don't like arguing with anons, so leave the post as is. The rant was more than needed, given the current state of the forum. Nothing but a big fat wake up call / pep talk.
No shadow can hide your snozzer

brocktoon

Porridge, it seems you've left the forum. Nonetheless, I'd appreciate any tips you may have for me in my fight against lichen planopilaris on my scalp. Trying to avoid steroids following recent diagnosis.

Momma

What if all these conspiracy theories are indeed all not true and just made up by lonely and depressed people? What if the government really wants the best for us?

Did you ever think of this possibility? I did, but to be fair it’s hard to think so. Once you eat a right diet and live a healthy lifestyle, it just makes absolute sense why the enlightened do to us what they do.
So they can keep living in euphoria. (best food, best sex, best climate/weather, just best EVERYTHING)
Talk to the victims.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals