What if an animal (cow?)is feed GMO corn and soybeans?

freal

Mercola did 2 interviews on GMOs with the top expert on it dr.Don Huber and even he cant answer if meat (milk or eggs) that was feed on GMOs is safe. If you dont know even most european conventional meat is GMO feed, they dont need to label it anywhere. I think most of the world has the same policy.

We all probably saw the french study of rats feed gm corn and the massive tumors.

Ray Peat almost never talks about GMOs, there is only one topic about it on the forum. that GMOs are allergenic. Did he ever mentioned anything about that? He seems to like milk a lot and a lot of dairy industry uses GMOs to feed cows.

jaa

I seem to remember that rat study being very poorly designed. I think they used rats with a very high incidence of the specific tumors they developed.

Personally, I would treat cows fed GMO corn and soybeans the same as regular corn and soybeans.

4peatssake

Peat is aware of the tremendous problems of the food supply.

Considering that most of our food animals are fed large amounts of grains and soybeans, it isn't accurate to speak of their fats as "animal fats." And, considering the vegetable oil contained in our milk, eggs, and meat, it would seem logical to select other foods that are not rich in unsaturated oils.
Most of us here, if we can, choose to eat grass fed meat and organic dairy products free of antibiotics. Some lucky folks tolerate and drink raw milk. I am finding more producers and options becoming available locally which is nice. Finding local beef, poultry (for eggs) and dairy farmers to buy from is the ideal imo. It is not easy to find decent healthy food, that is for sure, especially in North America. And it is more expensive.

Weirdly, I heard a radio ad in the distance the other day (I was in another room) for A & W, something about them now serving their burgers made with beef that is free of antibiotics, something like that. :roll: :lol:

[glow=red]Edit: A & W is a large burger chain in Canada. Found this in the Vancouver Sun on Sept. 24.

The nation’s second-largest burger chain is now serving beef raised without steroids, hormones or medicated feed additives. A&W, with 790 locations across Canada, is the first major chain in Canada to make such a commitment.[/glow]

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals