What Hormones Are Involed In Penis Growth & Size?

alex00

Your hormones are primed. The best thing u could do is eat a healthy diet that influences your growth into adulthood and start jelqing right now! Please do yourself a favor and do not put exogenous hormones into your body, you can easily influence the ones you have with proper diet and excersise. Jelqing absolutely works but listen to your body if it hurts STOP. Also remember recovery is crucial in terms of Penis enlargment. So try a schedule like 3 days on two off. If I was in your shoes I would start jelqing, if I had the option I would do it in the morning in a warm shower and then use a product called ADS which is short for all day stretcher. I wish I would have started at your age with the progress that I've had. Good luck on your journey always remember to stay positive make the journey fun and never look down upon yourself the mind is a very powerful tool that most men do not utilize in any penis enlargement routine. When you're doing your jelqing close your eyes and visualize growth and expansion become one with yourself. I know it sounds crazy but I promise it works.
So you recommend to increase my endogenous hormones and possibly my dht with a diet instead of using exogenous hormones or dht?

OP
D

dq139

there are lots of younger people on this thread. I have had experience with many guys who have ruined their penis trying jelqing, and I mean they have had lifelong trouble.

I also have seen how a man can have his entire life go downhill from foolish experimentation.

I think a lot of craziness is on this thread, sadly.

And im living proof of this. I was very into PE gym even though my package was a good size I figured I would make myself even better....Wrong!...from the age of 21 I went from a inshape high dopamine stud with high libido & testosterone to 5 years later struggling to live a normal life with hormonal issues penile injurie varicocele brain fog ect....il be happy if I can just get back to normal for the rest of my life...

In my opinion just leave yourself alone and try to maintain the health u have now.

JAWBRAKR

Always influence your natural hormones. Once you start trying to supplement with exogenous hormones you will wind up throwing your body's homeostasis out. Trust me I've been there done that it's not an easy roller coaster to ride and it takes a long time to achieve homeostasis. Remember you will not grow your **** overnight it will never happen slow and steady wins this race. Don't ever let anyone tell you not to do something if you feel like it's worth pursuing then it's worth pursuing your thoughts and feelings are enough not the opinions of others

alex00

hi I had an idea and I ask you that you are definitely more experienced than me.
if I used the dht on my genitals at low doses, for example on 10mg a day or even lower as 3/4 mg since at normal doses it is suppressive and harmful, for a long period as 4 or 6 months (I do not know the duration of treatments) maybe doing 5 days up and 2 days down, It would be effective and safe or I should take some supplement to increase my hormones (even dht) with the risk that it may be less effective.
Tell me your thanks really

And im living proof of this. I was very into PE gym even though my package was a good size I figured I would make myself even better....Wrong!...from the age of 21 I went from a inshape high dopamine stud with high libido & testosterone to 5 years later struggling to live a normal life with hormonal issues penile injurie varicocele brain fog ect....il be happy if I can just get back to normal for the rest of my life...

In my opinion just leave yourself alone and try to maintain the health u have now.

Thank you for speaking out. The trouble is that the bad stuff happens when we least expect it. I can't really see ANY good coming out of experimenting with jelqing OR DHT OR exogenous testosterone

MAYBE you can take a small amount of DHT or T if you are a middle aged or older guy who has tried EVERYTHING else, or you are very old, OR you have a definite medical hypogonadal condition that cannot be fixed any other way.

But this thread is basically a bunch of younger men who are going to hurt themselves and their health, possibly for the rest of their life, if they continue recklessly experimenting.

There is a reason Dr. Peat seems so conservative. So much of what is discussed is simply NOT SAFE. That means it will damage or hurt you, and restoring health is sometimes very very difficult.

also i will add that i also rubbed the andractim on my throat occasionally. i had a fairly deep voice before, but after rubbing it on my throat, it dropped quite a bit, and the compliments on my voice increased noticeably, with many people remarking on its depth. i also experimented for a while with arimidex. maybe 6 months or so. i stopped since now i would rather lower my E2 the peaty way

Wagner83

also i will add that i also rubbed the andractim on my throat occasionally. i had a fairly deep voice before, but after rubbing it on my throat, it dropped quite a bit, and the compliments on my voice increased noticeably, with many people remarking on its depth. i also experimented for a while with arimidex. maybe 6 months or so. i stopped since now i would rather lower my E2 the peaty way
Is the voice still deeper after months off?

Is the voice still deeper after months off?
its been noticeably deeper for about a year and a half now and i expect it to stay that way. its not as consistently deep as it was on the cream, but thats kind of given since im no longer using it. i think maybe it permanently lengthened my vocal cords, although this is speculation on my part. my voice also seems to be more sensitive to androgens, in that i notice changes more acutely, and i can sense when im 'off' more easily than before, which makes sense, given that before i never really knew the feeling of high androgens.

Luckytype

tumblr_inline_mjvliy9cCV1qz4rgp.gif

Arrade

Interesting, I have a dht cream I haven't used out of fear. But one my ideas on using it was widening my jaw or deepening my voice
Tbh, I already have a deeper voice than most though.

Jsaute21

Fibrous/resistant starch literally makes me bigger. When I remove it from my diet I'm smaller.
Same exact boat for record. Sugar aids libido and well being but reduces size. Nicotine is very similar. I also concur with the starch theory.

Wagner83

Same exact boat for record. Sugar aids libido and well being but reduces size. Nicotine is very similar. I also concur with the starch theory.
Did you notice chewy fibrous starch like oatmeal was even more potent as well? I chegked and was surprised to see how much nutrition there is in oats, be it magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper (or omega 6..). Oats Nutrition Facts & Calories

Do whole fruits work the same sodas and honey?

Last edited:

Jsaute21

Did you notice chewy fibrous starch like oatmeal was even more potent as well? I chegked and was surprised to see how much nutrition there is in oats, be it magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper (or omega 6..). Oats Nutrition Facts & Calories

Do whole fruits work the same sodas and honey?
I haven’t eaten oats in a while but they always made me feel good and yes I would say same effect. As far as fruit sugars, I would say the effect is definitely less noticeable than table sugar or soda.