What Hormones Are Involed In Penis Growth & Size?

JoeKool

There's this guy on YouTube he's injecting igf-1 into his fat pad right above his penis & applying DHT gel to his penis, while doing jelqing and pumping routine. he claims that he had about a half inch of growth within a month... he doesn't tell you where he got his igf-1 and how much he is using though. Maybe I can ask him though.... he says the HGH he's injecting helps him heal within the same day and builds new cells hand veins.

He also used TB500 which I have used in my recovery of PFS along with igf1... It's too soon to report if I'm back to normal but things are progressing very well for me, but I'm using products to return to my normal size, since Finasteride affected my genitals in a horrible way... If it goes beyond it, I'll let everyone know... from the rooftops... still, I know GH and IGF will grow the penis, as well as hands, nose, ears and head... everything... if used for long periods... all this comes down to discipline tho... so i would start with a bathmate and arginine regiment... 6G of arginine will yield a slightly fuller erection... this plus bathmate will stretch the penile tissue and allow fuller erections in the long term... though it'll take many months to begin to see benefits, this is decently safe and without hormones...

if you add in DHT & IGF, to the above regiment, you should see a slightly quicker response... I wouldn't say 1/2 inch in a month but I absolutely agree it's possible...

OP
D

dq139

He also used TB500 which I have used in my recovery of PFS along with igf1... It's too soon to report if I'm back to normal but things are progressing very well for me, but I'm using products to return to my normal size, since Finasteride affected my genitals in a horrible way... If it goes beyond it, I'll let everyone know... from the rooftops... still, I know GH and IGF will grow the penis, as well as hands, nose, ears and head... everything... if used for long periods... all this comes down to discipline tho... so i would start with a bathmate and arginine regiment... 6G of arginine will yield a slightly fuller erection... this plus bathmate will stretch the penile tissue and allow fuller erections in the long term... though it'll take many months to begin to see benefits, this is decently safe and without hormones...

if you add in DHT & IGF, to the above regiment, you should see a slightly quicker response... I wouldn't say 1/2 inch in a month but I absolutely agree it's possible...

where do u get tb500 and igf-1? and how much is it? also how do you cycle it and how much dosage?.....ive been using the penomet pump religiously for 6 months and have nothing permanent to show for it.

Jsaute21

Yea, starch is the part that most boogles me about Peat's work, I still need to read a lot more about it before I draw any conclusions, but for what I know now, starch avoidance seems to be helpful mostly for the sick. I think there's a Danny Roddy podcast where they say that rats deficient in PUFA are very hard to kill with endotoxins, so that could be playing a major role too, which is very interesting, since the biggest intolerance to starchy carbs reports I've seen come from low-carbers (and they are usually bathing in PUFAs)!
Spot on. I feel very good on most forms of starch.

Stud

mine grew from 6,5 inch to 7 inch on DHT was 17,5 years old however so might be age related

Stud

Hell yeah bro im pissed...lmao

Did it affect ur natural dht production or was it all benefits?
maybe a bit, legs still hairy. But when my dht powder arrives i'll be on it probably for life so doesn't really matter.

OP
D

dq139

maybe a bit, legs still hairy. But when my dht powder arrives i'll be on it probably for life so doesn't really matter.

How old are u & how much mgs of dht do u use daily?

BigBrain

i think all androgens espiacilly DHT , HGH (igf1), t3 and insulin re important for growth, but here is the clue you need really HIGH amounts not those from doctor prescripted natural levels. I think the amounts which take bodybuilders are more realistcly for growth but still not enough. Also the receptors must be free from other shi.t so i think high t3 will make them free from pollutants and other ***t.

Stud

wats girth on that puppy no homo
10 fooking feet! no in all seriousness didn't messure but pretty tick because DHT increases bloodflow alot so the girth was maybe even better progress than length.

OP
D

dq139

10 fooking feet! no in all seriousness didn't messure but pretty tick because DHT increases bloodflow alot so the girth was maybe even better progress than length.

Did u just take dht or did u take testosterone with it to balance your hormones?...im 26 and have dht gel but am afraid to use it consistently incase I screw up my hormones permanently. Need to know how to safely use it.

sladerunner69

hey guys,
I saw a few threads on here about women asking about how to grow their breasts. Now since breasts and the penis are both hormonally driven body parts. It doesn't make sense to me why they cant get bigger if the proper hormones are present at a certain level.

I know that DHT and Free Testosterone is the main driver of penile growth. but other than that what is the hormonal profile of a man with a bigger than average penis?...I feel like Estrogen plays a virilizing role in this also...I notice that men with high testosterone and low estrogen like Asians for ex. (not trying to offend anybody here) tend to be said to have smaller ones than lets say Africans or Europeans who have higher estrogen naturally, Europeans having the highest estrogen I tend to think because of them being prone to hair loss and prostate cancer...

I wouldn't mind testing out some of haiduts steroids to experiment as long as it was safe for me to do so.

Asian males are clearly the victims of the highest estrogen levels, due to soy consumption. This is well documented, and often cited as a primary reason for japan's slowed population growth.

Stud

Did u just take dht or did u take testosterone with it to balance your hormones?...im 26 and have dht gel but am afraid to use it consistently incase I screw up my hormones permanently. Need to know how to safely use it.
just dht only

Stud

i did one big cycle of a 4 months and 2 weeks then stopt and i'll start again when it arrives, which should be tomorrow.

Stud

look if u don't want any suppression just stick with 10 mg's a day of regular dht (no keto). I swear you'll not get any supression at all.

OP
D

dq139

i did one big cycle of a 4 months and 2 weeks then stopt and i'll start again when it arrives, which should be tomorrow.

Good to hear your hormones didn't crash ur hormones, that gives me confidence to do a cycle lol...since your 18 your test must be high enough that even dht steroids won't drop your t levels too low