What Helps Kidneys To Filter Better?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm curious about the sediments that appear when kidney filters well. I did searches with Google and Youtube. With no success.
The "sediment" is pus aka lymphatic fluid. The same pus/lymphatic fluid that comes out the skin via "acne" when the kidneys are not filtering correctly. The kidneys stop filtering correctly and cannot get this lymphatic fluid out, so it will start coming out anyway that it can via the third largest eliminative organ, the skin. Hence you get acne and all kinds of skin issues.

tankasnowgod

I’m not so sure that protein restriction is the ideal way or really a viable way to “help the kidneys filter better”. It seems there may be a fruitarian-veganish bias in the responses here. Thats not to say that fruit/ fruit juice is not helpful, I would argue its a significant component in healing and just for basic living in general. Just not so sure that limiting your protein actually helps to any large extent. Fixing an intestinal issue would be my first recommendation.

I don't know if a fruitarian or vegan diet is all that necessary. Dr. Fachinni had great success with a low iron diet in diabetics in helping to prevent renal failure. If you look at the study, the intervention diet was higher in protein (and even featured some alcohol) and was more effective than the high carb control diet that is normally advocated-

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.620.8646&rep=rep1&type=pdf

yerrag

Your body is very good at utilizing fats to create water.
That's actually where all the detox from dry fasting comes from: all the toxins stored in your fat are removed.

I still pee reasonable amounts even on the 4th day, it doesn't dehydrate you.

Read about it:
https://spiritsciencecentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Dr.-Filonov-Dry-Fasting-Translated.pdf

It's translated in a broken English, but you get the point

I couldn't find the file I had downloaded before, and now the link's broken. Do you have a new link to it? Or could you post the file? I've started to do a dry fast for a day. Thanks.

LLight

Don't know if it's the exact same version.

Or you can consult his website filonov.net with Google Trad.

Attachments

• Dr.-Filonov-Dry-Fasting-Translated.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • Dr.-Filonov-Dry-Fasting-Translated.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

yerrag

Don't know if it's the exact same version.

Or you can consult his website filonov.net with Google Trad.

Thanks Llight!

Since I was just too busy with other stuff, I hadn't read up on fasting but decided to try a 1-day dry fast. Since I knew I have no blood sugar regulation issues anymore, I felt confident 1 day wouldn't be too bad. At the end of the fast, I was happy to see that my heart rate had gone up to 91, from what would usually be in the low 70s. I took my blood pressure and it wasn't bad, compared to what I've been getting lately, at 181/123, which was a lot better than the last I had of Feb 16, at 201/121. The pulse pressure went down fro 80 to 58. And my blood sugar came out at 75.

I intend to read up on fasting this coming week and then decide how to go about the fast. The timing couldn't be better, as it's Lent. I don't really fast as much as I abstain from meat on Fridays during this time. But it would be nice to fast for a change.

Since this is a kidney filtering thread, I'll be finding another thread to post. This still is about kidneys though, as my high blood pressure is coming down to a kidney issue. Although filtering comes into play secondarily, I'm focused more on using fasting as one of the methods (others being carbon dioxide bath therapy and enzyme therapy) to deal with a suspected kidney fibrosis condition.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thanks Llight!

Since I was just too busy with other stuff, I hadn't read up on fasting but decided to try a 1-day dry fast. Since I knew I have no blood sugar regulation issues anymore, I felt confident 1 day wouldn't be too bad. At the end of the fast, I was happy to see that my heart rate had gone up to 91, from what would usually be in the low 70s. I took my blood pressure and it wasn't bad, compared to what I've been getting lately, at 181/123, which was a lot better than the last I had of Feb 16, at 201/121. The pulse pressure went down fro 80 to 58. And my blood sugar came out at 75.

I intend to read up on fasting this coming week and then decide how to go about the fast. The timing couldn't be better, as it's Lent. I don't really fast as much as I abstain from meat on Fridays during this time. But it would be nice to fast for a change.

Since this is a kidney filtering thread, I'll be finding another thread to post. This still is about kidneys though, as my high blood pressure is coming down to a kidney issue. Although filtering comes into play secondarily, I'm focused more on using fasting as one of the methods (others being carbon dioxide bath therapy and enzyme therapy) to deal with a suspected kidney fibrosis condition.
https://www.truthseekerz.com/Arnold_Rational_Fasting.pdf

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

LLight

Thanks Llight!

You're welcome.

Regarding fasting and hypertension, I found this paper interesting: Medically supervised water-only fasting in the treatment of borderline hypertension. - PubMed - NCBI

If you plan to read some literature on fasting, you could read The Science & Fine Art of Fasting by Herbert M. Shelton which is not about dry fasting especially but a very complete book.

Last edited:

RisingSun

The author recommends a fruit-only diet with fastings disseminated throughout the year, and concludes that this diet is the cause for no inflammation and quicker healing.

Interesting.

On the other side Aajonus Vonderplanitz had shown that an organism functions best on a raw carnivor diet, completely preventing and reversing tooth decay that was seen on a fruit-only diet

Luann

The Gokhale video that Sheila shared on the former page is great!!
I've believed for a long time that mushroom-shaped chairs and stools and the outward saddle-like slope for them, is ideal. (about 29 minutes in.) I'm so intrigued by the change of spine's shape in literature (17:30).
(I don't feel as badly about hijacking this thread since it's older :P )
I wonder what this lady would say about topics like floor-sitting for posture, or using beds like this one (details here)
4-layers-on-latex.jpg

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals