What Helps Kidneys To Filter Better?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Fruits, berries and melons. Grapes(darker the better), dates, lemons are top shelf. All citrus good. Apples and fresh squeezed juice. Cranberries, all the berries are great.

Specific herbs like dandelion root, etc etc.

Dry fasting. Break fast with dry fruit to prolong the fast but get energy going.

Time. Low stress. Walking. Lymph massages done by yourself. Shaking the tree Qi Qong.

When you urinate it should look like this:

iu

Last edited:

fradon

if you have weak kidneys then sweating could be a good option as it helps remove waste from the body.

infact one of the conditions of kidney disease is excess sweating. the body is too damn smart.

yerrag

infact one of the conditions of kidney disease is excess sweating.
This makes sense.

I used to sweat a lot. It stopped when I underwent mercury chelation. I'm now guessing that because of mercury, I was hypoxemic, and I was oxygen deficient. It may have lead to anaerobic glycolysis, and plenty of lactic acid production. I couldn't run a kilometer without feeling sore muscles from all that lactic acid. It was a big difference after chelation. I could run 5 k without breaking a sweat, and I didn't even need to train!

I can imagine all that acidity was stressful on my kidneys, and probably the work of detoxification was also shunted to the skin. And sweat I did! Because it was acidic, I had boils and skin rashes.

yerrag

Fruits, berries and melons. Grapes(darker the better), dates, lemons are top shelf. All citrus good. Apples and fresh squeezed juice. Cranberries, all the berries are great.

Specific herbs like dandelion root, etc etc.

Dry fasting. Break fast with dry fruit to prolong the fast but get energy going.

Time. Low stress. Walking. Lymph massages done by yourself. Shaking the tree Qi Qong.

When you urinate it should look like this:

iu
What are the white sediments? Are they always white?

So, is turbid urine better than clear urine? Do healthy urine always have to have sediments?

fradon

This makes sense.

I used to sweat a lot. It stopped when I underwent mercury chelation. I'm now guessing that because of mercury, I was hypoxemic, and I was oxygen deficient. It may have lead to anaerobic glycolysis, and plenty of lactic acid production. I couldn't run a kilometer without feeling sore muscles from all that lactic acid. It was a big difference after chelation. I could run 5 k without breaking a sweat, and I didn't even need to train!

I can imagine all that acidity was stressful on my kidneys, and probably the work of detoxification was also shunted to the skin. And sweat I did! Because it was acidic, I had boils and skin rashes.

i have a wrought iron lawn chair that my sweat age through the metal arm rest. i could not believe it. the metal looked melted to some degree. sweat is no joke.

yerrag

i have a wrought iron lawn chair that my sweat ate through the metal arm rest. i could not believe it. the metal looked melted to some degree. sweat is no joke.
Can you take a picture and share?

Hans

Forum Supporter
This makes sense.

Hey Yerrag,
What did you do for mercury chelation? If you talked about this before, please refer me to it, thanks.

RisingSun

Dry fasting.

I’ve gone 4 days without food or liquid twice this year.
All my kidney and liver pains are gone.
My mental cloudiness has been greatly alleviated.

Can’t wait for the next one in January.

Sometime you need less, not more

yerrag

Hey Yerrag,
What did you do for mercury chelation? If you talked about this before, please refer me to it, thanks.

I tested very high on mercury with an alternative doctor. He recommended having my mercury amalgam fillings replaced with composite ones with a biological dentist. At my request, my bio dentist removed and replaced the eleven amalgam fillings over two visits. I had to take some supplements before those were done to prepare my body for it, as during amalgam removal, even with the use of a dam to suck the mercury vapor out during drilling, some mercury vapor gets inhaled (it's important not to be cheap and not to go to conventional dentists- it's worth paying extra to keep mercury from further going into your system). After the amalgam replacement, more supplements were taken before starting with the chelation protocol by my alternative doctor. This involved a series of IV therapy with a chelating agent. I'm not sure which was used to chelate. It's either DMPS or DMSA. I also forgot how many sessions, but it could last as long as 6 months on a weekly visit. I was taking mineral supplements as well during the treatment, as chelation will also chelate calcium, magnesium etc. so it was important to replenish these minerals.

Because chelation removes minerals and are a bit more stressful, some have advocated oral chelation instead as oral chelation is said to be gentle. Since I have no way to compare, I don't know if this is as effective as IV chelation. Given that this is something you want to do right, and not be a cause of another health issue, I would still advise going to a naturopath/alternative doctor, who would usually recommend a biological dentist, and together they can give you a protocol for mercury chelation.

There are a few threads I think in this forum about different views on chelation, not just on mercury. These views vary as day and night, but it's also worth reading to give you the pro's and con's of different ways to go about it. I was using company insurance before then, so my out-of-pocket expenses were minimal. So it was just easier for me to go the expensive route.

Last edited:

yerrag

Dry fasting.

I’ve gone 4 days without food or liquid twice this year.
All my kidney and liver pains are gone.
My mental cloudiness has been greatly alleviated.

Can’t wait for the next one in January.

Sometime you need less, not more
Without liquid for 4 days? Won't you get dehydrated? Did you measure the volume you urinated? What is the rationale for this method of treatment?

Hans

Forum Supporter
I tested very high on mercury with an alternative doctor. He recommended having my mercury amalgam fillings replaced with composite ones with a biological dentist. At my request, my bio dentist removed and replaced the eleven amalgam fillings over two visits. I had to take some supplements before those were done to prepare my body for it, as during amalgam removal, even with the use of a dam to suck the mercury vapor out during drilling, some mercury vapor gets inhaled (it's important not to be cheap and to go to conventional dentists- it's worth paying extra to keep mercury from further going into your system). After the amalgam replacement, more supplements were taken before starting with the chelation protocol by my alternative doctor. This involved a series of IV therapy with a chelating agent. I'm not sure which was used to chelate. It's either DMPS or DMSA. I also forgot how many sessions, but it could last as long as 6 months on a weekly visit. I was taking mineral supplements as well during the treatment, as chelation will also chelate calcium, magnesium etc. so it was important to replenish these minerals.

Because chelation removes minerals and are a bit more stressful, some have advocated oral chelation instead as oral chelation is said to be gentle. Since I have no way to compare, I don't know if this is as effective as IV chelation. Given that this is something you want to do right, and not be a cause of another health issue, I would still advise going to a naturopath/alternative doctor, who would usually recommend a biological dentist, and together they can give you a protocol for mercury chelation.

There are a few threads I think in this forum about different views on chelation, not just on mercury. These views vary as day and night, but it's also worth reading to give you the pro's and con's of different ways to go about it. I was using company insurance before then, so my out-of-pocket expenses were minimal. So it was just easier for me to go the expensive route.
Thanks for the reply.

yerrag

RisingSun

Without liquid for 4 days? Won't you get dehydrated? Did you measure the volume you urinated? What is the rationale for this method of treatment?

Your body is very good at utilizing fats to create water.
That's actually where all the detox from dry fasting comes from: all the toxins stored in your fat are removed.

I still pee reasonable amounts even on the 4th day, it doesn't dehydrate you.

Read about it:
https://spiritsciencecentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Dr.-Filonov-Dry-Fasting-Translated.pdf

It's translated in a broken English, but you get the point

yerrag

Your body is very good at utilizing fats to create water.
That's actually where all the detox from dry fasting comes from: all the toxins stored in your fat are removed.

I still pee reasonable amounts even on the 4th day, it doesn't dehydrate you.

Read about it:
https://spiritsciencecentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Dr.-Filonov-Dry-Fasting-Translated.pdf

It's translated in a broken English, but you get the point
Thanks. It is a long read so now I'm just scanning it and doing some searches on it. Seems to cover many conditions.

Has this helped improve your the condition of your hair, which I recall you had some issues with?

Were you able to observe improved filtration with your kidneys?

Trimethylglycine and magnesium are helpful. Activated charcoal likely helpful. Avoid excess salt, avoid protein at breakfast, avoid nsaids, avoid diuretics (alcohol /coffee etc)

yerrag

Trimethylglycine and magnesium are helpful. Activated charcoal likely helpful. Avoid excess salt, avoid protein at breakfast, avoid nsaids, avoid diuretics (alcohol /coffee etc)
Is this to improve kidney filtration? What's the logic behind avoiding protein at breakfast? Interesting about trimethyglycine. It's what makes sugar beets helpful with kidney filtration. I think I'll go back to using sugar beets for juicing. I have no idea though if the sugar beets I'm getting is GMO.

Is this to improve kidney filtration? What's the logic behind avoiding protein at breakfast? Interesting about trimethyglycine. It's what makes sugar beets helpful with kidney filtration. I think I'll go back to using sugar beets for juicing. I have no idea though if the sugar beets I'm getting is GMO.

Intermittent protein restriction / keeping protein intake on the low side gives kidneys more time for filtering other waste products instead of being burdened with protein.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals