What Has Improved Your Looks?

Jon

Nice. More androgens moh better

Btw for reasons I don't know yet my brow ridge has developed and my canthal tilt is more positive? I wonder what influences the canthal (eye) tilt...
I now my IGF-1 was above normal values, I wonder if it also had to do with injecting Tb500 into my temples two different times, because it increases blood vessel growth which could spur bone growth. At first I noticed my eyelids seemed to be growing :think: but realized my bone ridge was starting to protrude forward. Now I have more of a shelf and downward eyebrows and eyes. Glad for it

Igf-1 is generally increased along with creatnine levels, bun levels, and anything else involved with protein turnover rates in people who carry excess musculature and eat higher protein diets.

As far as your brow goes, it's alittle beyond my scope of knowledge lol but everything seems to augment for the more masculine when androgens have their way so I assume tissue remodeling system wide occurs when you introduce more androgens into a body. I used to train at a couple famous gyms in Colorado and got to know quite a few enhanced men and women and I gotta tell ya, the women who'd been using for a long time seemed to even have augmented their nose cartilage. This told me anything is fair game for growth with enough hormonal cascade.

Not to mention a woman's genitals grow as well from steroid abuse. Frightening stuff lol.

Jon

I gotta mention, a goal of mine is to get demples in my face. As mk4 helps my jaw get wider I'm seeing the skin tighten arond the lips, forming more of a square than before.
Cheekbones, shorter face, and demples are my facial goals.
Luckily even though my face has grown wider from the side my cheeks look like squares: This may have to do with being 23 and letting my jaw grow from my wisdom teeth instead of removing them. I have full massiters (though not extended), some people have triangular faces with no back jaw
I really want to find exampls but its like they have no jaw behind their chin, it sloped upward to their neck

Pertaining to your facial remodeling, honestly the only thing I know of that might sink your cheeks in more aside from being exceptionally lean is growing your mastication muscles. I've done this lol. There was an awesome bodybuilding.com forum post back in the day where this kid showed a year timeline of growth from working his jaw. He got some nice results.

I'm a baby faced person in general but when I got ultra lean my jaw was striated and looked bigger than years prior being the same leanness.

BlueEyeWolf

Forum Supporter
Lose FAT, build muscle. Below 15% body fat, the face looks much better. Plus the androgens from strength training.

Edit: keep a decent suntan level as someone else said. Makes a HUGE difference to attractiveness.
I agree. I like to get sun however limit sun on my face abs use good self tanner like clarins gives me nice glow.

BlueEyeWolf

Forum Supporter
Nutrient dense diet. Freshly made foods, if possible organic. Good sleep. Avoiding EMF. Sunshine. Spending time in nature. Red light. Happiness. Peat outlined diet-eating foods which you can digest well. Avoiding alcohol.
K2, D, Magnesium, B3.
Good skin care! Keeping the skin hydrated all the time. Facial exercise.
These are all important. I like the results of eating fresh food. Magnesium made a big difference to me. I use to lotion. What are the facial exercise you are referring to?

Arrade

Pertaining to your facial remodeling, honestly the only thing I know of that might sink your cheeks in more aside from being exceptionally lean is growing your mastication muscles. I've done this lol. There was an awesome bodybuilding.com forum post back in the day where this kid showed a year timeline of growth from working his jaw. He got some nice results.

I'm a baby faced person in general but when I got ultra lean my jaw was striated and looked bigger than years prior being the same leanness.
I'm going to do the falic gum and jaw exercises later on. One can imagine the more muscle in your face the more bone growth as well, much like the body adds bonemass to support muscles used.

Jon

I'm going to do the falic gum and jaw exercises later on. One can imagine the more muscle in your face the more bone growth as well, much like the body adds bonemass to support muscles used.

Agreed. They only happen exclusively of one another when taking large amounts of exogenous hormones.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Not your ability to look :soon

That too...

Most people that really don't feel heathy have sensory processing imbalances, in part caused by nutritional issues, the brain gets inflamed like every other part of us can, many neuro-scientists and phycologist are now theorizing that many people emotional problems are caused by head injuries we accumulate from time of birth until now, if you play contact sports then for sure that is going to happen. Modulating the type of light that comes through your eyes is one of there best ways to help heal the brain, the blue blocking glasses make life much more comfortable. Also orange and red LED light in the eyes is very good and the light is shinning on your face that helps one look better.

This also is very good for healing the brain...

ICES® DigiCeutical® A9a Model System

Blossom

Forum Supporter
A pair of these has improved my looks...

Daywalkers Archives | Biohacked
It took me a couple months to make a decision on investing in a pair blue blocking readers but now I'm so glad I have them. I'm adding these to my wishlist immediately. I think they will be helpful for working around monitors and fluorescent lighting. Thanks @Daniel11.

anastrozole, magnesium, DHT cream a while back, proviron use for a while (discontinued), sunshine directly on the face and general health improvements have improved my looks. regular bowel movements to lower endotoxin load improved my acne. I think maybe the reason dairy promotes acne is the resultant slowed intestinal motility following its consumption. Also I have to say, the jargon of certain parts of the internet has really become prominent. @Arrade you injected trenbolone into your brow?

Arrade

anastrozole, magnesium, DHT cream a while back, proviron use for a while (discontinued), sunshine directly on the face and general health improvements have improved my looks. regular bowel movements to lower endotoxin load improved my acne. I think maybe the reason dairy promotes acne is the resultant slowed intestinal motility following its consumption. Also I have to say, the jargon of certain parts of the internet has really become prominent. @Arrade you injected trenbolone into your brow?
Think I’d have mad cow disease if I did

teds

Forum Supporter
They also tend to flatten the face causing midface/cheekbones to recess.
And cause general narrowing of the face and cranial bones.. leading to narrow sinuses, poor fluid flow in general in the face/head.. mouth breathing.. it’s a v slippery slope..

Myobrace and spacing in general would be a better approach I agree!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals