What Has Been The Best Thing You Have Done For Your Health?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Avoiding excessive ejaculation probably has the most dramatic effect on my health. No supplement or dietary change even comes close. Thinking back, all the best times of my life were times I had been celebate for a while. I recommend all males experiment with it.

I notice sustained drive when I abstain for more than 3 days too.

Ania

Bye bye Alcohol! Nice one. What did you notice after quitting?
More focus, more concentration, stable mood, i trust myself and my instincts. When I am happy I know it is real. When I am stressed I easily identify the source, so I can look for solutin. Life seems more interesting but at the same time not that complicated. I do not overanalize all the time like I used to.

sebastian_r

In terms of nutrition I got more results from cutting things than from adding.

No coffee, no dairy, no gluten, no supplements.

Keeping it simple with meat, fruit, rice, potatoes.

Biggest add was getting on TRT (insane boost in energy, cognitive function, immune system, confidence, competitiveness).​

A.D.

Anything you feel is particularly special about the corn flakes in morning? You could use any other more peaty carb.
It was one of the only cereals I could find that didn't have PUFA. Only the Organic brand at Wholefoods. I eat it because I like the crunch in the morning. I'd much rather have toasted english muffins with butter and jam but...you know...the endotoxins and all...

I would be dead by now if not for Buteyko. The sexual stuff that I practice now was a transformation in my life almost as dramatic. The Ray Peat diet stuff is not nearly as big as those two items.

The third is the thyroid recovery and that is still a work in progress.

cyclops

It was one of the only cereals I could find that didn't have PUFA. Only the Organic brand at Wholefoods. I eat it because I like the crunch in the morning. I'd much rather have toasted english muffins with butter and jam but...you know...the endotoxins and all...

I feel you. I miss crunch on a peatish diet sometimes.

I would be dead by now if not for Buteyko

Can you tell me your Buteyko practice in a nutshell? Or have you already described it elsewhere?

In terms of nutrition I got more results from cutting things than from adding.

No coffee, no dairy, no gluten, no supplements.

Keeping it simple with meat, fruit, rice, potatoes.

Biggest add was getting on TRT (insane boost in energy, cognitive function, immune system, confidence, competitiveness).​

That’s very high in phosphorus and low in calcium. It’s a high parathyroid diet. Where are you getting enough calcium?

I feel you. I miss crunch on a peatish diet sometimes.

Can you tell me your Buteyko practice in a nutshell? Or have you already described it elsewhere?

Raises CO2 and the body gets used to higher CO2. Fixes many if not most things. See normalbreathing.com

golder

For me was Magnesium supplement and Vitamin C.

Got rid of my chronic allergies, runny nose, itchy skin etc

Still way to go, I want to sleep 7-8 straight hours, considering mouth tapping.

Really interesting, would you mind letting me know what magnesium supplement you got benefit from? Thanks!

golder

-coffee enema
-ray peat principles
20000-25000 steps walking in a day (lower stress)
-avoid gym and hard sports
-nasal moisturizing before bed (not salty spray or ksilometazolin)
-adding one piece of lemon in tea or juice every time
Could you tell me more about the nasal moisturisation? Really interested in trying this! Thanks :)

ilhanxx

Could you tell me more about the nasal moisturisation? Really interested in trying this! Thanks :)
After I wake up in morning, every time my nose is very dry, I have very poor sleep quality, there are a lot of nasal sprey, but addiction is problem, My nasal creme contain vitamin a, d Pantenol, vaseline pure, I use about 2 years, It increases sleep quality so much.

bk_

@bk_ Taken before bed? What dosage?
I took 50mg in the morning for two weeks... bye bye insomnia.

My insomnia was triggered in fall 2017 after taking one dose of a methylated multi B vitamin. I continued taking the B vitamins numerous times thinking it will go away and I’m doing myself good but the insomnia went from bad to severe and became a chronic daily thing after ceasing. I suspect that may have been a result of over-methylation (I was on a meat heavy diet due to food sensitivities and lacked stomach acid so I was taking betaine HCL to digest proteins).

NDT and coffee resolved my stomach acid issues so I could ditch the betaine HCL and niacinimide fixed the chronic insomnia.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals