What Has Been The Best Thing You Have Done For Your Health?

Nebula

Succinic acid in the form of magnesium succinate. It got rid of my chronic gut inflammation.

Not drinking storebought conventional milk or wheat products. Seems to be too contaminated for regular consumption.

Last edited:

gaze

quitting A1 casein and gluten. Inspired by travis posts and it cured my chronic constipation on its own. i take no supplements, not even thyroid.

Broken man

Tudca, drive for doing And learning (l tyrosine), rope skipping, cooking fór myself.

Kingpinguin

Lowering stress/cortisol.
The ways I’ve done this has been through high carbohydrate diet, adequate protein and lower end saturated fat. Keeping a sleep schedule as in waking and going to bed around the same hour.
Taking niacinamide and magnesium for a long time at higher doses for their anti stress and GABA properties. Also I listen to music and walk a lot preferably in nature. I try to eat varied diet as in getting lots of different micronutrients as possible. All this has helped me dramatically to enjoy life. Now I’m got much more energy and I can exercise again. I do quite hard training but only for 30 minutes and only 3 times per week maximum and always eat carbs pre and post. Rest a lot. I have seen tremendous muscle growth by living this way.
I also use cyphroheptadine 1-2mg daily. Helps me feel happy and good mood.

Kingpinguin

quitting A1 casein and gluten. Inspired by travis posts and it cured my chronic constipation on its own. i take no supplements, not even thyroid.

I’ve managed to cut out gluten completely and that did actually have an impact. At first I didnt think so but then once i ate gluten again I got swelling in my extremities and also joint pain. Felt like an allergic reaction. Even though I basically ate gluten everyday before I did not realize then I probably was sensitive to it. In my opinion Gluten is up there witb PUFA. Think about it PUFA is bad for us since its unnatural seed oils and vegetable oils basically have to be manufactured. And so does wheat products. Its not made for human consumption. Fruits, meat and cooked vegetables is awesome + some honey with that. Also quit coffee to only once in awhile. So much benefit to that. Energy when I wake up instead of waking up sluggish feeling oooohhh i need coffee!!! Tea with honey is my beverage now.

ilhanxx

-coffee enema
-ray peat principles
20000-25000 steps walking in a day (lower stress)
-avoid gym and hard sports
-nasal moisturizing before bed (not salty spray or ksilometazolin)
-adding one piece of lemon in tea or juice every time

CLASH

-sleep
-sunlight
-weight lifting moderately (3-4x per week)
-eating enough calories/ carbs/ fats/ protein consistently
-chilling on the supps

JDreamer

Succinic acid in the form of magnesium succinate. It got rid of my chronic gut inflammation.

Not drinking storebought conventional milk or wheat products. Seems to be too contaminated for regular consumption.

I may need to try that out if you swear by it. Bloating and inflammation has been a major issue for me for the last 12 years or so.

T

TheBeard

-coffee enema
-ray peat principles
20000-25000 steps walking in a day (lower stress)
-avoid gym and hard sports
-nasal moisturizing before bed (not salty spray or ksilometazolin)
-adding one piece of lemon in tea or juice every time

For me coffee enemas:

+
insanely clear white eyes in a matter of minutes after the enema
seeing liver stones in the toilet bowl the next morning

-
gives me dark circles (nutrient depletion?)
gives me constipation for the next few days

Hesitant to try it again
I do them with unroasted organic green coffee beans

What do you like about them?

Waremu

1) Regulating my sleep by doing things to help fix/regulate circadian rhythm (getting 15 min or more of sunlight within the first 1-2 hours of waking up, avoiding blue light for the last 4 or so hours leading up to bedtime)
2) Increasing zinc foods at each meal
3) Increasing copper foods
4) Eating to support the anti-oxidant and methylation system
5) Lifting weights
6) Learning to not be too strict with eating iron, as I was too strict, and this caused me to have low iron and chronic fatigue; that iron is still important in supporting the bodies anti-oxidant system, but can be a two-edged sword
7) Going to bed early and waking up early
8) Walking
9) Getting enough calcium and trying to eat in a way that favors a favorable calcium to phosphorus balance/ratio
10) Getting more B vitamins in the diet, especially B1 B2, and B3.
11) Eating moderately high protein, in conjunction to..
12) Eating high carb,..
13) Low PUFA
14) Getting enough sleep
15) Getting enough sun
16) Not stressing out over things which are not significant
17) Avoiding toxic people/environments (when possible)
18) Stretching and mobility exercises for 15 min at least every other day, before bed to help with circulation/blood flow
19) Limiting Wi-Fi exposure as much as possible
20) Listening to my body and paying attention and going with which foods agree with me best, paying attention to my mood, energy levels, etc.

Last edited:

ilhanxx

For me coffee enemas:

+
insanely clear white eyes in a matter of minutes after the enema
seeing liver stones in the toilet bowl the next morning

-
gives me dark circles (nutrient depletion?)
gives me constipation for the next few days

Hesitant to try it again
I do them with unroasted organic green coffee beans

What do you like about them?

I do with green organic coffee powder (therapy coffee). I do with no sugar fasting period(free stomach) in the mornings. after operation, I chew some himalayan salt. It is very relaxing, It helps my food intolerances a bit. My anxiety and ocd has gone.

D

danishispsychic

Fruit, Sugar, high carb , low fat, colon cleansing, and burning all my bras.

T

TheBeard

Was the donor also from Alibaba?

You can bring all the sarcasm you want, I replied to you already on the other topic.
Keep thinking the white west world is on top of things and China is a scammy dodgy country providing fakes, more for me :)

mipp

Walking for at least 40-60 min a day. The only thing I can think of thats had a consistent, long-term, positive effect on my health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals