WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A VACCINATED PERSON HAS SEX WITH AN UNVACCINATED PERSON?

AlaskaJono

Yeah OP, is this a trick question to vet a SCOTUS possibility? Heh? ;)

AlaskaJono

Yo Seriously @HealingWithPeat, that video I saw sometime ago -(Time is moving different recently....) and was waiting for some more evidence and or anecdotes to make up my own mind. It would seem that people are 'shedding' for a time after the jabs. How long? No one knows. And for sure 1/1000 or 1/100,000 may just be shedding machines til they die. Two years ago I looked up Self-Disseminating Vaccines on the web, and sure enough, quite a few studies done, animals, and general interests in the scientific community. Try this https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32719452/ and this https://www.nature.com/articles/s41559-020-1254-y .

AlaskaJono

It is my opinion that if it is in the medical/Nature journals in the last 5 years, then for sure they have advanced the tech far beyond that. Trade secrets (ie profits) and all. A lot of these mRNA and DNA patents have been around for years.... like 20. Also, I did see a few Dr. Bhakti vids where he speaks specifically about mRNA and spike proteins in men and women and foetus and babies drinking spiked milk. Probably on Bitchute or such. As far as personal safety goes when going 'recreational' I would definitely not chance it myself. Because I value my health more than fleeting pleasure. Travel with care. Cheers. And stay safe out there. It is a jungle in more ways than one.

JamesGatz

I thought of this given all that activity around a woman's ovaries after the shot - definitely the miscarriage rate for it was bizarre - I think as a man for sure you will absorb it through sex

All in all - I think one of the biggest motives for the shot were to :

1) Permanently damage reproductive organs - it seems as though the elites best method for depopulation is to prevent the child from being born i.e. Gates' father - Planned Parenthood - I have been seeing propaganda lately on "children not being born in 2050" like below:

I think in the future they might plan on spaying and neutering males and females or performing abortions en-masse

William-H-Gates-Senior-New-Delhi-Hi-Res.jpg

OP
FocusedOnHealth
male/female or male/male?
Both, according to what I have read and researched. Because of the intrinsic nature of the Cov 19 vaccines themselves. The poisonous ingredients (of which there are many) get to every part of one’s body. I’m learning from research that some aspects to these jabs have a time delay factor inherent in them. Oh boy, that is very concerning.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3ZbJmeLn1E1r/

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Yo Seriously @HealingWithPeat, that video I saw sometime ago -(Time is moving different recently....) and was waiting for some more evidence and or anecdotes to make up my own mind. It would seem that people are 'shedding' for a time after the jabs. How long? No one knows. And for sure 1/1000 or 1/100,000 may just be shedding machines til they die. Two years ago I looked up Self-Disseminating Vaccines on the web, and sure enough, quite a few studies done, animals, and general interests in the scientific community. Try this https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32719452/ and this https://www.nature.com/articles/s41559-020-1254-y .
Given the nature of the vaccines, from what I have researched the shedding continues forever. The vaccines were designed to do this, intentionally. The graphene oxide alone is self perpetuating. Watch the Dr. Jane Ruby video I just posted here in the thread.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I thought of this given all that activity around a woman's ovaries after the shot - definitely the miscarriage rate for it was bizarre - I think as a man for sure you will absorb it through sex

1) Permanently damage reproductive organs - it seems as though the elites best method for depopulation is to prevent the child from being born i.e. Gates' father - Planned Parenthood - I have been seeing propaganda lately on "children not being born in 2050" like below:

I think in the future they might plan on spaying and neutering males and females or performing abortions en-masse

View attachment 35181

View attachment 35181
My personal opinion, is that these vaccines were designed as a depopulation tool. And for the ones who live, they will be transformed into non human robots essentially, because that is the end goal for the transhumanist movement. They call it humans 2.0. Think of the Terminator films. They (the transhumanists) don’t hide it. They really do want human beings to become obsolete. Think Elon Musk with his neural lace. That’s to control people. They won’t say that overtly, but that’s the end goal. They will be used and controlled as useful slaves for the dark overlords.

golder

I’m extraordinarily anti vaccine, but reading phrases like ‘human robots’, ‘terminator films’ and ‘dark overloads’ leaves me wondering if we might be losing the plot a little bit here.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I’m extraordinarily anti vaccine, but reading phrases like ‘human robots’, ‘terminator films’ and ‘dark overloads’ leaves me wondering if we might be losing the plot a little bit here.
Sadly, this is becoming a reality as much as it seems crazy. It’s actually what they want for humans 2.0. Research the agendas and goals for the transhumanist movement. Scary stuff actually. Until one realises that most “entertainment” in films was and is actually predictive programming, you won’t be able to think outside the accepted box of normality. Ya know, the red pill, blue pill thing. The term ”cognitive dissonance” is what I’m referring to here. They want us to move into an era where ordinary humanity is obsolete. Look around you and start to connect the dots. Human beings as a resource are incrementally being eliminated. Stores with no human workers, robots in the work force. driverless cars etc.etc. The film Elysium comes to mind. The so called humans in that film were biologically controlled humans, who were controlled thru various invasive means.

Last edited:

BodhiBlues

My girlfriend is vaccinated and I was worried about shedding, but I haven't noticed any issues. However she is one of the few people I know who had almost no side effects from the vaccine, so maybe she got one of the "good" batches.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals