What Happens To Me After 8pm In Foreign Country?

raypeatclips

When i am in a foreign country that is much hotter than mine. Around 8pm every night i begin to sweat profusely, heart rate goes up around 120 and i pass 3-4 huge stools within this hour, before the feeling passes. Due to the stool issue i thought it was endotoxin so I upped my carrot salad to 2-3 a day rather than none or 1. The stools seem better formed but the hour long nightly problem i have still remains. Any idea?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Has this been in several or just one other place besides home?

I always seem to have bowel/gut issues when in different countries.

I'm wondering at the moment if it's a reaction to eating starches not cooked for long periods. At home my potatoes are cooked 45 minutes at least. I guarantee the potatoes in the restaurant i eat at won't be that long.

aliciahere

What if you tried red light at this time? Is it right about sunset?

Maybe also due to the heat, you are burning through glucose reserves, have you tried eating something sugary?

kiran

It might be due to a foreign bacterial profile, do you think? Have you tried antibiotics recently?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

It might be due to a foreign bacterial profile, do you think? Have you tried antibiotics recently?

Not recently before the holiday but taken 50mg doxycycline past 2 days as well as cypro 0.5mg x 2. Still got nausea, anxiety, stools very soft and smelly, problems sleeping. Woke up in the night very cold, I think my house was quite cold anyway. Temp was around 97.5

milk_lover

@raypeatclips why don't you take B2, vitamin D, and cypro/aspirin for every big meal you take while you are away from home? They can suppress endotoxins/serotonin symptoms. Also, drinking coffee afterwards might help.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

@raypeatclips why don't you take B2, vitamin D, and cypro/aspirin for every big meal you take while you are away from home? They can suppress endotoxins/serotonin symptoms. Also, drinking coffee afterwards might help.

I'm home now but that is something to think about. My gut is very sensitive, can't handle Vit D or aspirin orally. The B2 supplements I looked at I didn't like the CoA so don't really have a source for it. Taking cypro 0.5mg x 2 at the moment, probably should have taken it when I was away!

milk_lover

I'm home now but that is something to think about. My gut is very sensitive, can't handle Vit D or aspirin orally. The B2 supplements I looked at I didn't like the CoA so don't really have a source for it. Taking cypro 0.5mg x 2 at the moment, probably should have taken it when I was away!
I tried vitamin D topically but I don't think enough is reaching my blood stream as opposed to taking it orally with a big meal that has a lot of fat. B2 even if it has 72% of the active vitamin is better for me than nothing because I also tend to take it with a big meal. Cypro is truly a magical pill. I remember when I was taking tocovit orally it bloats me like hell and it was really tiring for my body. One 4mg of cypro erased all those bad symptoms and I got happy again. Stomach when it's clear, you instantly feel light and happy and the key for me is to reduce those damn delicious starch!

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

I tried vitamin D topically but I don't think enough is reaching my blood stream as opposed to taking it orally with a big meal that has a lot of fat. B2 even if it has 72% of the active vitamin is better for me than nothing because I also tend to take it with a big meal. Cypro is truly a magical pill. I remember when I was taking tocovit orally it bloats me like hell and it was really tiring for my body. One 4mg of cypro erased all those bad symptoms and I got happy again. Stomach when it's clear, you instantly feel light and happy and the key for me is to reduce those damn delicious starch!

Yeah the Vit D topically I think I need loads of, but I haven't done it for a few weeks, need to get back into the habit of taking it.

Yeah gut health is absolutely huge, I feel awful when it's at its worst. Cypro is incredible I agree. I'm basically just eating plain rice boiled to death with cheese at the moment. I struggle energy wise without starches. When I rely on sugar it is almost like I am always at 50% strength, feel irritable and hungry constantly. With starches I feel around 90% strength and can go longer between meals, but perhaps my gut health is effected. People on the forum have suggested going high fat with sugar to prevent the symptoms, but I don't want to experiment until I feel a bit better.

kiran

Did you have any experience with this, by the way?
Sortof. Every time I do a course of antibiotics, my gut overgrows a bit and needs to be brought into check. Something like amoxicillin or penicillin should work for this.

kiran

Every time you do a course of antibiotics you need to do another to keep things in control?
Yea, I have infection issues. The bacteria are in balance with each other, so taking some tetracycline tends to let my gut overgrow a bit.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Yea, I have infection issues. The bacteria are in balance with each other, so taking some tetracycline tends to let my gut overgrow a bit.

Do you think that is a personal thing to you, or a failure of tetracyclines? I took penicillin as a kid and had an allergic reaction to it, so not sure I'd ever want to try it again. Probably pointless question as you've been here absolutely years, but have you felt no benefit from daily carrot/bamboo/mushrooms?

kiran

Do you think that is a personal thing to you, or a failure of tetracyclines? I took penicillin as a kid and had an allergic reaction to it, so not sure I'd ever want to try it again. Obvious question as you've been here absolutely years, but have you felt no benefit from daily carrot/bamboo/mushrooms?

I have a preexisting chronic infection. Tetracycline(and doxycycline), like most antibiotics targets only specific types of bacteria. Thats why multi-drug combinations (or perhaps specific broad spectrum antibiotics) are used if a single antibiotic is not sufficient. They're ok, but it seems inadequate at certain times.

An allergic reaction may itself be an indication of gut overgrowth.

milk_lover

Yeah the Vit D topically I think I need loads of, but I haven't done it for a few weeks, need to get back into the habit of taking it.

Yeah gut health is absolutely huge, I feel awful when it's at its worst. Cypro is incredible I agree. I'm basically just eating plain rice boiled to death with cheese at the moment. I struggle energy wise without starches. When I rely on sugar it is almost like I am always at 50% strength, feel irritable and hungry constantly. With starches I feel around 90% strength and can go longer between meals, but perhaps my gut health is effected. People on the forum have suggested going high fat with sugar to prevent the symptoms, but I don't want to experiment until I feel a bit better.
How long do you cook the rice for?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals