What happened to Hackstasis forum?

yerrag

Hope it's not something someone said there that ran afoul of the masters. And that it's just an extension cable chewed up by rats.

OP
A

Astolfo

Hope it's not something someone said there that ran afoul of the masters. And that it's just an extension cable chewed up by rats.
Gbold isn't been writing lately, I don't think he would do something like this.

This is too bad, I have to find a way to contact him. He had told me he's going to create a protocol for prozac/mirtazapine cases.

OP
A

Astolfo

It is strange. It has been down for at least a week or two now. Was @TubZy administrator or who was it that started the forum?
Not sure, but could it be gbolduev? I need to contact him regardless of HS, and it wouldn't be nice to hear for me that he purposely closed the forum.

Blue Water

That is sad if it is down permanently. Hackstasis was an interesting forum, not least because of the funny personalities on there.

Vicecaz

Tubzy decided to not renew the hosting plan for Hackstasis as it was too expensive, you could contact him to have the SQL DB.

Nighteyes

Tubzy decided to not renew the hosting plan for Hackstasis as it was too expensive, you could contact him to have the SQL DB.
Ah he should have reached out for help with payment on the forum.. I have tried to contact him here via pm, but no respond. Do you have his contact information?

johnnyJ782

I’m looking for the SQL DB for hackstasis. I tried contacting Tubzy but no answer. If anyone gets ahold of it, or any backup, please let me know.

Nighteyes

I’m looking for the SQL DB for hackstasis. I tried contacting Tubzy but no answer. If anyone gets ahold of it, or any backup, please let me know.
Yeah me too.. So much good stuff about mineral interactions from Helen. Lets hope it come back online. Tubzy could have at least made a post about who could help/take over the payment etc..

machevelle

Dead now, domain grabbed by HugeDomains. Did anybody got the DB? Is there an update to this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals