What For Problems/symptoms Do You Get If You Eat To Much PUFA?

berk

What for problems/symptoms do you notice if you eat to much PUFA?
And what is your personal upper limit pufa intake a day? (what you can handle)

T-3

What for problems/symptoms do you notice if you eat to much PUFA?
And what is your personal upper limit PUFA intake a day? (what you can handle)
I'd like to hear forum members weigh in on this topic of noticeable symptoms associated with eating PUFA.

After several years of disciplined PUFA restriction, I have on very rare occasions (2 or 3x per year) eaten guacamole, nuts, or restaurant food (no doubt cooked with PUFA cooking oil). I was expecting noticeable PUFA symptoms. I wasn't sure if could separate out psychosomatic 'oh my God! i just ate PUFA!' from other stuff I recall hearing others hint at. Those hints about what PUFA intake feels like haven't (as far as I have been able to find) gone into detail about what eating PUFA feels like (if anything).

After strict PUFA restriction (and presumably at least partially successful PUFA depletion, although depletion is more difficult on a PEAT diet with eggs and milk as I'm on), does eating PUFA make you feel like crap? Palpable PUFA malaise, anyone?

Ableton

I think effects are more long term. But I did avoid seed oils before hearing of peat, because I would get digestive issues and dandruff. I also ate nuts and seeds, same problem but I didn’t really figure that ***t out. „Nuts are healthy“ after all.
I had some meat in pufa due to hospital stay and showed zero symptoms, and felt good afterwards

LucH

I was expecting noticeable PUFA symptoms.
You won't notice PUFA symptoms as long as you don't depress metabolism or don't block enyzymatic pathways.
How much? As much you can burn fatty acids and don't stock them. As long as you bring vit E and other antioxidants (Q10 - Se - Vit A C D - I)
Mind pseudo PUFA (isomerization) in refined food; otherwise you'll get problems. See Marcel Aricks to underdand why.
See Taty Lauwers too (in French) if you want to balance and would like to know how to modulate.
Everybody won't metabolize on the same way ...
Cholestérol et Graisses Saturées – Les mythes et les faits

GutFeeling

I'm the past I strongly noticed stomach pain (severe inflammation/ gastritis) and bad skin (acne, softness and color).

Feeling of swelling in my brain, tiredness, lack of focus, lack of libido, lack of confidence, upset stomach, greasy skin. There's probably more but I don't remember, haven't had a PUFA binge in a while lol. But when I do I feel like Jesus Christ how on earth can anybody eat this crap. I hate PUFA with a passion. :yuck:

My PUFA intake is probably around 4 grams a day max.

Edit: + all sorts of aches and pains in my joints and back etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals