What exactly do you think is the reason of what's going on between Russia/Ukraine and potentially other countries.

AlaskaJono

I saw the first 45 min or so just now. For a year or more I was more or less thinking along the lines of Riley: Why would Putin kill his peeps with the clot shots?! Then It dawned on me that the religion of 'Scientism' (ie virology) is also a rampant disease. Now I am firmly along the lines of Luongo and Ehret.

Overall one could say who gives a crap, it is going to be difficult in the near term for all humans. Perhaps less so for those in China or Russia, but I would not bet on anything at this point. NWO became Multi-polar world order, and China and Russia are just laughing at the West destroying themselves, after decades of destroying other nations.

One difficult point I wrestled with since the beginning of this Scamdemic was how could the USA actually jab their military with the clot shots? I mean, come on, a powerful military is all that the USA has going for them at this point. So to diminish their military might is just plain stupid. ....They have burnt too many bridges with broken promises to Allies and 'others' alike. Conclusion, yep, plain stupid. TPTB in the WEST like Kissinger, and Soros in recent times have supported China with $$$ and particular (Davos?) ideology. These folks just love what China can do, and sure in a way want to emulate them, but also they want China to succeed at the expense of the West. That's how the psychos roll.

Z

Zsazsa

I saw the first 45 min or so just now. For a year or more I was more or less thinking along the lines of Riley: Why would Putin kill his peeps with the clot shots?! Then It dawned on me that the religion of 'Scientism' (ie virology) is also a rampant disease. Now I am firmly along the lines of Luongo and Ehret.

Overall one could say who gives a crap, it is going to be difficult in the near term for all humans. Perhaps less so for those in China or Russia, but I would not bet on anything at this point. NWO became Multi-polar world order, and China and Russia are just laughing at the West destroying themselves, after decades of destroying other nations.

One difficult point I wrestled with since the beginning of this Scamdemic was how could the USA actually jab their military with the clot shots? I mean, come on, a powerful military is all that the USA has going for them at this point. So to diminish their military might is just plain stupid. ....They have burnt too many bridges with broken promises to Allies and 'others' alike. Conclusion, yep, plain stupid. TPTB in the WEST like Kissinger, and Soros in recent times have supported China with $$$ and particular (Davos?) ideology. These folks just love what China can do, and sure in a way want to emulate them, but also they want China to succeed at the expense of the West. That's how the psychos roll.
I think at this point most of us have forgotten about the massive student protests in China in 2019. They were suffocated at first by the police and then for good by the lockdowns.

I think that poisoning the military forces is part of the plan to implement a supranational government.

GreekDemiGod

One difficult point I wrestled with since the beginning of this Scamdemic was how could the USA actually jab their military with the clot shots? I mean, come on, a powerful military is all that the USA has going for them at this point
#selfawarewolves. There is no vaccine conspiracy, they legit think it's good. You're almost close to getting it.

AlaskaJono

Ahem....Putin and his Gov't keeps asking for a diplomatic route. And has been denied every time so far. Just sayin'.

Also hasn't it been proven that Chomsky is controlled opposition? Hmmmmm. One thing about Trump that I did appreciate, is that he does not like war. His hands were tied as president I understand, because, one is not free to do as one pleases in that position.

Z

Zsazsa

Ahem....Putin and his Gov't keeps asking for a diplomatic route. And has been denied every time so far. Just sayin'.

Also hasn't it been proven that Chomsky is controlled opposition? Hmmmmm. One thing about Trump that I did appreciate, is that he does not like war. His hands were tied as president I understand, because, one is not free to do as one pleases in that position.
Yes, yes and yes.

Regina

Attachments

• laundry.jpg
    laundry.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 9

NewACC

We know that Putin is a psycho, but we also know that the west is run by a group of psychos.

So you think Ray was right in predicting war as a way to take our awareness off of the whole great reset narrative?
Why we know that Putin is psycho? I don't think so

docall18

Interesting article below. It contends that China & Russia see the coming crash of the global dollar financial system and dont want to go down with the ship. It explains China stockpiling commodities last year, as a way to get rid of dollars.

While Putins war had many causes (Nato, nasis etc), one of the foreseen beneficial outcomes was that sanctions would quickly wean Russia's exposure to the dollar economy, and would force Russian businesses to turn away from the West, something Putin would not have been able to do by himself.

China's current illogical lockdown in Shanghai are possibly designed to block up the global supply chains. This will be another nail in the Western economy's coffin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals