What exactly do you think is the reason of what's going on between Russia/Ukraine and potentially other countries.

Birdie

So the question for this thread includes, "and potentially other countries."

Today, Jeff Childers, brings news of one of these other countries:

? WHAT is going on in nuclear-weapons powered Pakistan? US media has absolutely nothing remarkable to say to us. A bland Bloomberg article yesterday was headlined, “Pakistan Considers Gas Import Deal With Countries Including Russia.” Ho-hum.

But social media sources report that a massive convoy of trucks and troops, led by recently-ousted prime minister Imram Khan, just entered the country’s capital in a great show of force. Here’s what Putin ally Khan had to say for himself:

Twitter avatar for @ImranKhanPTIImran Khan @ImranKhanPTI
We have entered Punjab and will InshAllah be heading towards Islamabad. No amount of state oppression and fascism by this imported govt can stop or deter our march. #حقیقی_آزادی_مارچ

May 25th 2022
24,202 Retweets56,105 Likes

(Khan: “We have entered Punjab and will InshAllah be heading towards Islamabad. No amount of state oppression and fascism by this imported govt can stop or deter our march.”)

Just last month, Khan was removed from office after a parliamentary vote of no confidence. According to sources online, since then Khan has blamed a Biden Administration “regime change” operation to punish him for visiting Russia’s president Putin, and for refusing to go along to the US State Department’s demands over the Ukraine war. Probably just kooky talk. Joe would never do that.

Late yesterday, Disclose.TV reported from Islamabad, showing the massive convoy basically occupying the capital and reported that the Pakistani government is now ordering troops there.

Twitter avatar for @disclosetvDisclose.tv @disclosetv
NOW - Pakistan government orders the deployment of army troops in #Islamabad's red zone as the convoy of ousted PM Imran Khan enters the capital.

May 25th 2022
721 Retweets1,635 Likes

What’s Khan talking about with this “imported government” business? Why hasn’t our media informed us about these alarming developments in an unstable nuclear country? And, WHO imported the government? From WHERE? I surely don’t know, because I’ve been fed a tasteless diet of US media about monkeypox, but some people online seem to think that it is related to Joe Biden for some reason:

Twitter avatar for @MaajidNawazMaajid أبو عمّار @MaajidNawaz
Pakistan’s Biden-allied regime deploys the ARMY in Islamabad as the convoy of ex-PM Imran Khan enters the capital demanding a fresh election following his ousting after he visited Putin #حقیقی_آزادی_مارچ #امپورٹڈ_حکومت__نامنظور #MarchAgaintsImportedGovt

May 25th 2022
110 Retweets332 Likes

This is so weird because in other parts of the world, Joe has been such a lovely peacemaker lately. A real dove. He is definitely NOT trying to start World War III, why would you think that?

Why do I always get the feeling the Bloomberg is lying to us? It’s just this nagging suspicion that I can’t shake. I wonder, if Pakistan’s government is overthrown, will they even bother to tell us about it?

Have a terrific Thursday, C&C people! We are looking forward to a nice long Memorial-day weekend, but I’ll see you back here tomorrow like always.

Jam

The timing of this death seem to correspond to getting funding at the G7 meeting of the top seven nations of the world to underwrite the East Med pipeline. The plan appears to be 1) Have Kolomoisky provoke Russia with a series of Azov Battalian raids in the Donbas, 2) Have Russia occupy the Donbas in response, 3) Get emergency funding from the G7 to build the East Med Pipeline on behalf of the Genie Energy oil and gas energy consortium that I had been reporting on since 2016. Since some of Kolomoisky’s henchman were seen on Capitol Hill on January 6th, I supposed early on during my broadcasts of January 6th that the Ukrainians were at least going for their own “overthrow server” and for the East Med Pipeline laptop.

LeeLemonoil

Webb‘s paint by colors theories can be ignored.

He can impress people that are poorly informed with name dropping and „unveiling“ connections.

On much more interesting, real albeit hard to interpret news you have German member of parliament from the ruling coalition getting angry and frustrated by both Chancellor Scholz and his decrmve ministers policies - they are openly accused of delaying and obfuscating promised weapon deliveries and other help.

Just maybe reality gets in the way of globalist programmatics even with a puppet like Scholz. He might actually fear Germany being cut off entirely from Russian gas come Winter, which would bear incredible consequences for its economy and living standards of many people.

Birdie

July 19. The Daily Reckoning is highly recommended by somebody I respect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals