What easy recommendations to give to friends who have never been fussed about their diet

k2896

i have a older friend who did not take the vaccine and she wanted to know what I used for covid, I'm going to recommend methylene blue but I also want to give her a few easy chap food recommendations to start to improve her health but I don't want to overwhelm her. What would be the main changes you would recommend to help without changing too many things. Apart from limiting vegetable oils and processed foods, she does not have a lot of money

gaze

I think vitamin D and adding a form of calcium in the diet, either milk, cheese, yogurt, or cooked greens can go a long way for most people.

David90

-Eliminating all Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies via Diet
-Concentrating on a High Calcium and Low Phosphorus Diet (More Milk and Cheese and less Grains and Meat)
-Supplementing with Vitamin D (like Mentioned)
-Consuming around 0.8-1g of Protein per Pound of Bodyweight
-Only using Butter, Ghee and Coconut Oil for Cooking, Not Cooking with any Vegetable Oils or Oils that are high in Pufa.
-Don't Shy Away from Carbs. Embrace Them. But only from Fruit(-Juices), Honey, Maple and Agave Syrup and Well Cooked Potatoes / White Rice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals