What Drives Tendencies Toward Sebaceous Cysts ?

Frankdee20

I’ve only ever been told that they’re benign and I simply have a tendency toward developing them.... Just got 2 drained on my back after getting inflamed and infected.... is it hormonal ? Or just sebum glands that get blocked and damaged ?

K

Kratos

Iron feeds candida. Whenever i get a decent amount of blood drawn i get big acne full of pus on my back and sometimes face, it’s candida die off.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Iron feeds candida. Whenever i get a decent amount of blood drawn i get big acne full of pus on my back and sometimes face, it’s candida die off.

So I should aim toward pro biotic rich foods and gut health ? They wrote me a script for sulfamethoxazole..... also, they didn’t remove The capsule that houses the keratin...

LLight

Not sure it's related.

"Please be noted that the term “sebaceous gland” will be replaced with “blood lipid vesicle”, and “sebum” with “excessive blood lipids” in the rest of the article, to correctly describe their roles in the physiological and pathological contexts."

Attachments

• the-missing-blood-lipid-excretory-system.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Not sure it's related.

"Please be noted that the term “sebaceous gland” will be replaced with “blood lipid vesicle”, and “sebum” with “excessive blood lipids” in the rest of the article, to correctly describe their roles in the physiological and pathological contexts."

Well I do have excessive blood lipids

K

Kratos

So I should aim toward pro biotic rich foods and gut health ? They wrote me a script for sulfamethoxazole..... also, they didn’t remove The capsule that houses the keratin...

for me i can’t tolerate any fermented foods at all so things like yogurt with probiotics made me feel worse. Try eating meat, eggs, juice and milk for a week and see how you feel. Starch is definitely a cause of most body issues i do believe so because many people genetically can’t process starch well due to low amy1 copies.

LLight

LLight

Water restriction could induce the upregulation of the CYP3A4 enzyme in the liver.
This enzyme seems to be able to convert cholesterols into oxysterols (25-hydroxycholesterol and 4β-hydroxycholesterol).

Moreover, these oxysterols are known to be ligands for the Liver X Receptor (LXR). What is interesting is that the LXR seems to be involved in testosterone synthesis in testis:
Liver X Receptor: A Cardinal Target for Atherosclerosis and Beyond

"Initially, this receptor was identified in tissue obtained from a rat liver, with no known endogenous ligands, and was named LXR. Later, LXR was termed an ‘adopted’ nuclear receptor with the discovery of oxysterols as endogenous ligands for this receptor."

"The cardinal functions of the testis are testosterone production and spermatogenesis. Leydig and Sertoli cells are testicular cells. Leydig cells secrete testosterone, while Sertoli cells provide structural and nutritional support for developing germ cells.

Furthermore, Leydig cells express LXRα, while Sertoli cells LXRβ, whereas germ cells express both LXRs. LXRα regulates basal testosterone synthesis and is involved in the control of germ cell apoptosis. In contrast, LXRβ controls lipid metabolism in Sertoli cells by regulating cholesterol export, as well as germ cell proliferation. Moreover, both LXRs together regulate ligand-induced steroidogenesis, fatty acid metabolism and, surprisingly, the retinoic acid signaling pathway in the testis."

"Moreover, both LXRs together regulate ligand-induced steroidogenesis, fatty acid metabolism and, surprisingly, the retinoic acid signaling pathway in the testis."
Another hypothetical reasoning:
  1. the enzyme CYP11A1, also called CYP450scc, is in charge of converting cholesterol: "P450scc is a mitochondrial enzyme that catalyzes conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone. This is the first reaction in the process of steroidogenesis in all mammalian tissues that specialize in the production of various steroid hormones. " (wikipedia)
  2. It seems like the transcription factor NFAT5 could have a link with this enzyme, RNA-Seq analysis of high NaCl-induced gene expression:
    • "Categories of NFAT5 Target Genes Upregulated after Adaptation to High NaCl, but Not after as Little as 24 h of High NaCl.
    • Steroid hormones. Cyp11a1 protein localizes to the mitochondrial inner membrane and catalyzes the conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone, the first and rate-limiting step in the synthesis of the steroid hormones."
  3. NFAT5 is upregulated during water restriction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals