What Does Your Diet Look Like?

tara

I put gelatine and milk and sugar, sometimes a little cream, in coffee. And sometimes a little ceylon cinnamon and/or salt.

YuraCZ

I'm new in this Peat style. :) I eat every day.

30g glycine
60g hydrolyzed collagen
2 eggs
2L 3,5% milk
1L OJ
120g white rice or 300/500g white potatoes
40g home made natto
20-40g butter
10-30g coconut oil
1 large carrot
six cups of ground coffee
1-3 tbsp honey
20-30g sea salt
3x week 120g beef liver
and from tomorrow chicken neck broth

it is about 3000-3200kcal and 30/30/30 macro ratio
I am 28 yo and 81-83kg..

pboy

lately ive been eating tofurky sandwhiches that I put raw kale leaves on, with the stems. I eat a lot of apples making sure to leave the skin on, as well as almonds. I like whole wheat bran enhanced bagels with peanut butter, toasted, and quinoa and salmon with raw broccoli and veganaise sauce made with soybean oil. I wake up to a disturbingly strong concoction of ginger, peppermint, cayenne pepper and raw spinach blended in. At least 3 liters of plain distilled water each day. Dinner might be garbanzo beans with walnuts and collard greens, raw, with a micro super greens supplement added to it containing spirulina and wheatgrass, all raw. Then I go to my yard and clip weeds that taste like hell and eat them in a raw salad as well as potentially toxic sprouts. But I heard they were good for me. Sometimes I add raw shitake mushrooms to that. Breakfast might be...raw oats soaked with chia seeds and yacon syrup inulin on it. I have so much energy! Then I reward myself with red wine at night. Oh and I almost forgot, I ferment cabbage until its extremely full of bacteria and even yeast and devour it by the bowl full, adding packets of probiotics to it! I also take an iron supplement

HDD

pboy, you forgot the high lignan flaxseed oil for your salad!

Nstocks

pboy said:
lately ive been eating tofurky sandwhiches that I put raw kale leaves on, with the stems. I eat a lot of apples making sure to leave the skin on, as well as almonds. I like whole wheat bran enhanced bagels with peanut butter, toasted, and quinoa and salmon with raw broccoli and veganaise sauce made with soybean oil. I wake up to a disturbingly strong concoction of ginger, peppermint, cayenne pepper and raw spinach blended in. At least 3 liters of plain distilled water each day. Dinner might be garbanzo beans with walnuts and collard greens, raw, with a micro super greens supplement added to it containing spirulina and wheatgrass, all raw. Then I go to my yard and clip weeds that taste like hell and eat them in a raw salad as well as potentially toxic sprouts. But I heard they were good for me. Sometimes I add raw shitake mushrooms to that. Breakfast might be...raw oats soaked with chia seeds and yacon syrup inulin on it. I have so much energy! Then I reward myself with red wine at night. Oh and I almost forgot, I ferment cabbage until its extremely full of bacteria and even yeast and devour it by the bowl full, adding packets of probiotics to it! I also take an iron supplement

I can't get over how ill I made myself doing this. For 3 years.

Mittir

Oh those days, raw kale salad, spirulina smoothie, couscous, black bean burger,
fish oil, cold processed flax-seed oil stored in refrigerator, 100 different herbs and supplements.
Everything organic. I used to live near an organic health food store with a raw
salad and smoothie bar. When i first found Ray Peat, i thought he was completely
wrong about fish oil, there were so many studies on benefits of fish oil and
i personally saw good benefit from using fish oil. I used to spend a large part of
my salary on health food stores. But, vegan people i have seen were nicer
and gentle. They probably lack the energy to be vibrant or aggressive.
They tend eat a lot of fruits. I think main problem with that diet was
abundance of anti- thyroid foods and lack of quality protein.
It felt great first few months.

Zachs

Lately it's been full fat milk 64oz+, 2-3oz cheese, 6-12oz meat, random fruit, maybe a cup or two, ice cream 1 pint or so, 12oz ginger brew or juice or something, butter and salt as condaments.

pboy

lol...yea mittir I was there, not quite as bad as what I posted, but..alas, I started knowing nothing and had good intentions, I learned a LOT doing all that...a lot of it was lessons on what to avoid! lol, and also..how marketing works. I worked at a health food store ..like the biggest one wher ei live and so I learned a lot and saw how it all was and all that, but overall was worth the learning experience, it gave a tremebndous platform to build on later...but it did leave me emaciated and in a really bad state, but again, in the recovery, I learned so much..i wouldn't change anything.

lol, ive tried to...see how that whole not eating thing was in the past, never made it past like 30 hours lol...and it was alright, enlightening for a minute..then it just got me into that state where I couldn't sleep and all I could think of was what to eat, and got really erratic and catabolic...which is really bad for me cause then I literally feel much weaker and all that, cant work properly...sadly, lol..but to eat, its a joy I guess...if im in a relaxed or non threatening place and not in a rush

tho...my diet is, ambrosia and nectar, so that helps a lot

pboy

I don't wanna send this off topic so...diet is pretty much regular Peat without meat and eggs

yura apples are fine I guess, just not everyone tolerates depending on how quality the apple it, and the skin can be an irritant. Personally apple sauce is all good for me, but raw apples have some kind of enzymatic
mouth irritation going on for me, almost like an allergy

oh and I don't add salt, or take supplements or aspirin or anything

signalguy

Zachs said:
Lately it's been full fat milk 64oz+, 2-3oz cheese, 6-12oz meat, random fruit, maybe a cup or two, ice cream 1 pint or so, 12oz ginger brew or juice or something, butter and salt as condaments.

Are you still getting 3000 calories a day?

uuy8778yyi

jackon's honest chips ?

just potatoes fried in coconut oil

or is there something I am missing

slayers

1-2ounces of liver
2-3 cups coffee
2 tablespoons sugar
50g gelatin
ground beef 200-250g
100g ice cream, three twins organic ice cream
2-3 liters orange juice
few coconut covered dates a day

paper_clips43

pboy said:
I don't wanna send this off topic so...diet is pretty much regular Peat without meat and eggs

yura apples are fine I guess, just not everyone tolerates depending on how quality the apple it, and the skin can be an irritant. Personally apple sauce is all good for me, but raw apples have some kind of enzymatic
mouth irritation going on for me, almost like an allergy

oh and I don't add salt, or take supplements or aspirin or anything

how come no salt pboy? care to elaborate?

pboy

dunno, maybe its just me, I feel much less electric when I eat salt...I mean a little is fine and I don't notice, but going over like even 1g added its a big difference to me. Also it makes my arms and legs feel heavy and eventually get red and sweaty and stuff...just a heavy energy.

Its not actually salt that's bad, sodium or chloride...I guess chloride could be a problem in high amounts, but its just that inevitabley using a lot of salt you are either going to be very hypertonic which stagnates energy flow, finer channel flow, of you have to drink water to dilute it, in which case you get hypo glycemic. You want to be tonified with sugar, not salt...the best thing is to have physiological requirement of minerals and vitamins and leave all the rest of the room for sugar...you don't wanna take up space with excess unnecessary osmolly active particles like salt, its just a burden

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals