What does this state correspond to?

Hello, I would first like to thank you for having made me deepen my knowledge in nutrition and more generally in biochemistry, you and ray peat himself, despite a "ghost" presence on the forum for several years (account to create recently) . I do not intend to stop the peat trip anytime soon. :):

First of all, I am a young French 18 years old, 154lbs for 5.9ft, I am very active (I walk at least 4miles per day) and do a workout once every two days (about an hour and a half , not too intense name more, especially the pumps, dumbbells ..).
I eat over 3000kcal daily, generally almost 500g of carbohydrates per day, 50 to 100g of fat (mostly SFA / MUFA) and about 100g of protein. My diet is mainly composed of well-cooked oats with eggs (3 per day), cocoa powder and a little sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner vary but are mainly composed of pasta, potato, buckwheat, olive oil, butter, cottage cheese, yogurts, bananas (4 per day), fruit, vegetable and steak yogurts ...
I no longer eat legumes or whole grains, they give me a lot of gas and even attacks of colopathy.

I feel "good", but quite listless and have almost no libido. I also have trouble concentrating and sometimes brain fog. It is certainly about the learned helplessness and the lack of stimulation given my daily routine, I also think I have been a little autistic since childhood given the clumsiness, a strange way of thinking, sometimes attacks of "rage" when my ego is a little hurt etc.
However a week ago, with no apparent change in diet or even "rhythm of life", libido literally exploded and for several days I started to masturbate twice a day by compulsion. I also got it into my head to flirt with girls on tinder, travel etc (be pro active).
My athletic performance also deteriorated slightly during these few days, the most obvious being the increase in the size of the muscles (especially biceps) at rest. (I ate as much to see fewer calories)
Today I am back to square one, but I would like to know what could come from such a state.
Increased testosterone? gaba? Dopamine? Less Serotonin?
I specify that I am often tired even after waking up with a lot of intense dreaming, not nightmares but "disturbing" dreams.
Curiously that night I dreamed that I was so tired that I could barely open my eyes.
Once again, to clarify, there is no change in my lifestyle in the story, so I'm sure it's a hormonal or neurological condition.

Peatful

Welcome.

Have you upped your calories ever? Consistently.
I think at the very LEAST - you should be eating 3200. And with your activity level you should be eating 3600 calories.

You are 18 and in a time of growth- hormonally, musculoskeletal wise, etc. This is no time to be undereating- meaning not meeting your needs.
and I do believe that is simply what your signs and symptoms are- nothing magical or complicated- but your body reserving it’s energy for more important functions- by borrowing energy and having these mentioned complaints of malaise, low libido and brain fog.

OP
ValeryZeSpanich
Welcome.

Have you upped your calories ever? Consistently.
I think at the very LEAST - you should be eating 3200. And with your activity level you should be eating 3600 calories.

You are 18 and in a time of growth- hormonally, musculoskeletal wise, etc. This is no time to be undereating- meaning not meeting your needs.
and I do believe that is simply what your signs and symptoms are- nothing magical or complicated- but your body reserving it’s energy for more important functions- by borrowing energy and having these mentioned complaints of malaise, low libido and brain fog.
Thank you very much for responding, calories may be partly responsible but I actually seem to have eaten fewer calories on those days. (according to myfitnesspal)
When I increase the calories it seems mostly to increase NEAT (I exert more effort intuitively) more than libido, cognitive abilities ...
I also think I am a bit estrogenic as a rule (a bit big and sensitive nipples, abdominal and hip fat), in fact my whole family seems to have hormonal issues lol (my mom has hashimoto and my dad is probably a bit hypothyroid. + low t)
I will still try to eat 3600kcal as you say, but it seems like a lot for my appetite, and I am also a little afraid of putting on weight because I was overweight younger and it created problems for me. 'ego' because of the remarks and social isolation, I had TCA (I weighed 139lbs at 17), but I did not have brain fog problems or and the same libido problem)

P

Peatness

How much calcium do you get?
I would add orange juice, and liver once a week.
If you can tolerate it the carrot salad may be beneficial for hormonal issues.

OP
ValeryZeSpanich
Combien de calcium obtenez-vous?
J'ajouterais du jus d'orange et du foie une fois par semaine.
Si vous pouvez le tolérer, la salade de carottes peut être bénéfique pour les problèmes hormonaux.
Idk, i try not to be too orthorexic, but i eat dairy a lot, it doesn't seem to make much difference. I eat liver about once a week. (usually lamb or even veal liver, I don't like beef liver)

P

Peatness

Idk, i try not to be too orthorexic, but i eat dairy a lot, it doesn't seem to make much difference. I eat liver about once a week. (usually lamb or even veal liver, I don't like beef liver)
Do you get enough thiamine B1? This could help with brain fog

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals