What does Peat use for transportation? what kind of car?

Dr. B

I think the newer the car, the more issues it has with EMF's, radiation and etc..

Peat mentioned his computer doesnt have a microphone or webcam and he uses a landline phone iirc not a cellphone
I think his podcasts with Danny and Haidut are using a landline phone connection not a computer microphone or webcam?

So I Imagine Peat favors older cars? I've always thought Peat is one of those dudes driving around in a red convertible sports car

Korven

message-editor_1622839766272-579c050c65e00_luickdairyco.milwaukeemilkbottlevehicle.jpg.a62bbcb...jpg

TheSir

I hear his car is round like an orange and runs on pregnenolone. In certain circles it's known as the Peatmobile.

Sam321

I think the newer the car, the more issues it has with EMF's, radiation and etc..

Peat mentioned his computer doesnt have a microphone or webcam and he uses a landline phone iirc not a cellphone
I think his podcasts with Danny and Haidut are using a landline phone connection not a computer microphone or webcam?

So I Imagine Peat favors older cars? I've always thought Peat is one of those dudes driving around in a red convertible sports car
Lol, totally.
Peat gets hella Chronically ill p u s s y in his red convertible.

OP
D

Dr. B

Lol, totally.
Peat gets hella Chronically ill p u s s y in his red convertible.
actually the reason i mention it, the other day I saw someone in a red convertible porsche, looked just like Peat but hair was combed back and had sunglasses on!

P

Peatness

actually the reason i mention it, the other day I saw someone in a red convertible porsche, looked just like Peat but hair was combed back and had sunglasses on!
Sounds like this guy needs a metabolic boost.

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
D

Dr. B

Sounds like this guy needs a metabolic boost.
why so? some people are just into cars, although I wouldn't personally get a convertible or red car, I would like a sports car in black or white. I'd probably tint the windows if I could so people wouldnt know I have one!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom