What Does It Mean To Be Drained By Orgasm/masturbation

Prosper

I sure hope you're a woman, because if not then what you are desribing is abnormal and unhealthy. Im not judging, and I would not be laughing at someone's impotence, but to present impotence as a gift is a whole different matter that deserves a laugh.
Impotence is inability to get the stick up. Hamster is talking about intentionally witholding from ejaculating.

Impotence is inability to get the stick up. Hamster is talking about intentionally witholding from ejaculating.

yeah it is "withholding" but not really. It takes some time but the brain rewires. This is a "program" that we have inside us and most of us never find it...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I sure hope you're a woman, because if not then what you are desribing is abnormal and unhealthy. Im not judging, and I would not be laughing at someone's impotence, but to present impotence as a gift is a whole different matter that deserves a laugh.
This man is offering an opening view of incredible information to you, something that was only thought to be attainable by the mystics. You are missing out on something truly remarkable because you want to stick with the "norm".

The brain rewires and the pleasure is 100 times better without orgasm.
Exactly, going into states of bliss for hours at a time, a regular orgasm is simply no comparison.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is mania enlightenment then.
For a male, that feeling was felt on the very first orgasm, and then quickly slips away with each orgasm. Mainstream is being taught wrong that masturbation and orgasm is the norm, then you get farther and farther away from the states of bliss that are easy attainable when you are put on the right information and retain your energy instead which leads you and your lover to heights that are out of this world unimaginable.

passivity

For a male, that feeling was felt on the very first orgasm, and then quickly slips away with each orgasm. Mainstream is being taught wrong that masturbation and orgasm is the norm, then you get farther and farther away from the states of bliss that are easy attainable when you are put on the right information and retain your energy instead which leads you and your lover to heights that are out of this world unimaginable.
Well, I guess it only works on some people.

Orgasm pretty reliably raises prolactin...if you look into that you will understand why orgasm has some of the effects that it does.

Now...as to why it raises prolactin and we aren't completely unaffected by the most pleasurable thing we can experience naturally...that is a good question. It seems reality is built in such a way where there ain't no free lunch.

Orgasm with a woman causes a large spike in prolactin that goes down in an hour.
Orgasm via mastrubation causes a smaller spike in prolactin but one that doesnt go down for a long time.

Buttercup

I don't want to be dismissive of the beauty of withholding your sperm, but every women I have been with has a perception of me releasing my sperm as a signal that I find her attractive enough. Also, I think a lot of women actually like to take that sperm from you. Especially when released inside of them. It's symbolic. It depletes you, but it enriches them (it's a gift). And brings you both together in that moment (a penultimate finale). It kind of sucks for the guy, but that's just how it is (and probably why he falls asleep whilst she wants to stay up and 'chat').

One time I had sex and wasn't able to cum (can't remember why), and that women acted like I had betrayed her. Very strange. It's just my semen. That's it. But to her, it meant everything.

Unless the women understands the beauty of no-fap, good luck finding a partner who will be into the non orgasm thing. Or am I just being terribly pessimistic lol

InChristAlone

Yeah I think ejaculation signals to the woman that she did her job so to speak she was good enough as most woman tend to be insecure. But in a partnership if the woman knows what you are achieving then that should be enough for her.

So what about women as far as orgasm is concerned do woman get depleted as well? I think I am finding a correlation between not having many and feeling happy whereas doing it more means more need for it to feel good.

Yeah I think ejaculation signals to the woman that she did her job so to speak she was good enough as most woman tend to be insecure. But in a partnership if the woman knows what you are achieving then that should be enough for her.

So what about women as far as orgasm is concerned do woman get depleted as well? I think I am finding a correlation between not having many and feeling happy whereas doing it more means more need for it to feel good.

Yes women are,quite affected as well,,the stronger the orgasms and the hotter the sex the worse the after effects.

orgasm too much ***** up your dopamine raises prolactin and estrogen ect...its a big waste of time and not good for your health in my experience.

I do that. I have a lot of sex. Lots. And very few orgasms. Maybe one a month if that. The brain rewires and the pleasure is 100 times better without orgasm. Believe it or not.

My bull****-o-meter is making loud noises.

OP
C

Carlito

For men it definitely seems to be a millenial thing.

I think when you have been jerking it to pr0n once, twice, even 3 times a day since you were 13 years old, that would put a tremendous tax on the body in ways we cannot imagine. Not to mention that newer generations are absolutely wrecked by environmental toxins, high estrogen, and a generally very sick culture.

This is the only thing that would explain that me and peers get low energy, anxiety from masturbation, but older healthy guys I talk to say it is invigorating and necessary for them to 'clean the pipes' now and then.

Buttercup

I'm pretty sure I heard of women being part of those online no-fap communities. Why they are there, I wouldn't know for sure. It could be for a variety of reasons, I suppose. But with the guys there seems to be a focus on how it crushes their vitality following their moment of bliss (hence they want to abstain, improve their zest for life and attract girls with this spring in their step).

I suppose the brain chemistry of women is probably different, but (for me) nothing is free in this world, and if an orgasm feels very very nice indeed for a lady, there is probably a period of recovery for the women, too (perhaps similar to men).

But saying that, I would love to be in a women's body for one day and experience what their orgasms must be like. I'd do other things as well, but the orgasm bit would be good fun (and probably the thing I'd do first).

Frankdee20

Ejaculation from masturbation effects me profoundly different than from a partner. Extremely negative way, like true energy loss that the universe accounts for.

lampofred

From personal experience, I don't agree with Peat at all that masturbation/orgasm/sensual pleasure in general is good for you. I might sound super conservative/authoritarian/borderline Asperger's with that statement, but I truly do think self-denial increases your energy and makes your sharper in all aspects of life.

But it's completely your choice as to whether long-term/abstract things like a subtle increase in alertness versus short-term/concrete things like lots of sex and luxury/comfort are more important to you, and I don't think either side is "better" or "morally superior" to the other.

LUH 3417

prolactin may only be high after sex if the female didn't have an orgasm first

Why do cats purr?

Scientists have demonstrated that cats produce the purr through intermittent signaling of the laryngeal and diaphragmatic muscles. Cats purr during both inhalation and exhalation with a consistent pattern and frequency between 25 and 150 Hertz. Various investigators have shown that sound frequencies in this range can improve bone density and promote healing.

This association between the frequencies of cats' purrs and improved healing of bones and muscles may provide help for some humans. Bone density loss and muscle atrophy is a serious concern for astronauts during extended periods at zero gravity. Their musculo-skeletal systems do not experience the normal stresses of physical activity, including routine standing or sitting, which requires strength for posture control.

now imagine what female orgasm does to both parties involved.

LUH 3417

Because cats have adapted to conserve energy via long periods of rest and sleep, it is possible that purring is a low energy mechanism that stimulates muscles and bones without a lot of energy. The durability of the cat has facilitated the notion that cats have "nine lives" and a common veterinary legend holds that cats are able to reassemble their bones when placed in the same room with all their parts. Purring may provide a basis for this feline mythology. The domestication and breeding of fancy cats occurred relatively recently compared to other pets and domesticated species, thus cats do not display as many muscle and bone abnormalities as their more strongly selected carnivore relative, the domestic dog. Perhaps cats' purring helps alleviate the dysplasia or osteoporotic conditions that are more common in their canid cousins. Although it is tempting to state that cats purr because they are happy, it is more plausible that cat purring is a means of communication and a potential source of self-healing.

its a cat dog world

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals