What Does Insulin Feel Like?

DrJ

Through self-experimentation, I've been able to figure out that too much starch is one of the main causes of digestive issues for me. I just haven't been able to figure out what is a safe amount. I'm curious, still, to see how much starch I might get a way with, so thought I would try some more self-experimentation in which I eat starch and try to get a feel for the insulin response is triggered in a noticeable way. So...

Can anyone who has taken insulin, or who feels like that have a good grip on what an insulin response feels like describe how it feels? Like does it affect mood in a certain way? Or do you notice any physiological effects? I'm just trying to get a feel for signs to look for. Many thanks!

InChristAlone

I had to go through some testing overnight in the hospital to see why I wasn't growing around 8. They gave me insulin to see it's effect on certain parameters and apparently I immediately went unconscious and they had to give me glucose to revive me. So there you go. It will cause sleepiness and if given too much you will just go unconscious from low blood sugar. I think the sleepiness comes right before it falls. I know when I had issues keeping blood glucose up I would feel a little sleepy get a pang of hunger and in 5 mins get an adrenaline rush to bring it back up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals