What Does A Serotonin/estrogen Dominant Society Behave/look Like

uuy8778yyi

what are some examples of a society, created via their hormonal problems ?

Last edited by a moderator:

jaguar43

OP
uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi

so

worried about what others think of you
inferiority
power
jealousy
violence
anger

aren't these just normal ways of feeling anyway ?

and why do gangs always want "respect" from others ?
what is their obsession with getting respect from other people ?

and I actually disagree with those videos

Europeans have traditionally been a mix of very independent individuals loners,
and violent colonisers

pboy

not normal at all, only in a sick society..thats like saying being fat is normal cause everyone you see around you is. The whole society is still operating in a rank slave war culture, unless you are living like native americans in small groups, it could be done on larger scale, but where everyone is equal and no personal possessions and people looking our for each other and the group, that's (this is) what you'll get. You cant escape your subconcious which knows whats going on and what humans should really be, how open and real with each other and caring. The root of it all is not enough resoruces for survival (and good health). Its that thing people have that feel undermined, its as if the group, the society, the 'tribe' thinks them unworthy of an equal share and a happy free life to express and be themselves, so they demand re entry, respect, even trying to force it via violence or aggression or show boating. Its all silly and pretty futile. Things are too out of control, too many people, too deep engrained stuff. It'll take generations before anything could (might) happen. But if you are that yourself even in spite of this situation, your subconscious appreciates it, other cool more real people appreciate it, and you will have much more positive hormones and feelings because you are honoring your DNA and design. But until your eyes actually see if on a larger scale, in all the others around you, the society, its always gonna be an annoyance and kind of nag, but still you'll feel much better and more flowing within if you are that yourself...and as for all the other jokers out there, let them get their sicknesses and diseases and age and be depressed, its their own fault, and not your duty to change unchangeable people...look out for people who are willing to actually go higher, and forget, avoid, ignore the seemingly hopeless gunk. Isolation will cause them to actually change a little bit...its better for you and them not to honor fake and destructive and only caring about their own body (sociopath) people...it will compel a change

If you feel that kinda stuff within, its kind of because you...you're caught in a difficult situation like any person aspiring to actually be legit...to make money and interact and all that you're in this weird situation of a social game, really some kind of extortion and destructive system...and you can either jump in and go for your share (but then you'll have the negative thoughts and feelings and never be right inside), or you can do whats right anyways, and face not being as wealthy or whatever you think might happen

What do you mean "disagree with the video"?

OP
uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi

I meant I disagreed that violence and perhaps stupidity were the only symptoms

uuy8778yyi said:
I meant I disagreed that violence and perhaps stupidity were the only symptoms

Looks deeper than that to me :eek:

OP
uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi

sadistic ? nihilistic ? hedonistic ?

what about the Roman Empire ? how would you describe them through the peat filter ?

My friend, serotonin is a bit older than Rome — just like with illnesses, you will never get to the bottom of them by listing more and more symptoms. You need to take the videos for what they are and try to integrate them inside yourself to create the understanding.

uuy8778yyi said:
what is japan compared to the USA ?

they seem calmer

I don't know but they seemed pretty in touch with things until recently... and they have their share of what you are talking about as well, like that time the emperor had to make everyone surrender before more atomic bombs were dropped. Also they have a suicide forest

Last edited by a moderator:

halken

If you really want to get rid of serotonin/estrogen dominant society, you need to start empowering women.

nikotrope

uuy8778yyi said:

they seem calmer

The official average body temperature in Japan is 36C, you can easily imagine they would lack energy to behave other than like slaves.

nikotrope said:
The official average body temperature in Japan is 36C, you can easily imagine they would lack energy to behave other than like slaves.

So does a healthy person get to skip school every day??

nikotrope

Such_Saturation said:
nikotrope said:

First time I went to the doctor there my temperature was 38C and he looked at me like I was severely ill... I was totally not!

nikotrope said:
Such_Saturation said:
nikotrope said:

First time I went to the doctor there my temperature was 38C and he looked at me like I was severely ill... I was totally not!

Maybe that's their secret for sirtuin activation :eek:

OP
uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi

basically a suicidal , depressed, slave population, who are incredibly invested in their ego, identity and themselves

also a lack of awareness seems to be a problem.

basically the opposite of LSD

SaltGirl

uuy8778yyi said:

they seem calmer

Japan has huge issues. The problem is that they tend to use creative accounting to hide a lot of those issues. For example, rape is not considered rape if they can't see wounds on the victim. This makes it so that if you threaten somebody to have sex with them it is not considered rape.

Homicide statistics can also be manipulated to make year reports better. Some homicides are classified as accidents as it will make the city/prefecture look better. The police basically force people to confess their crimes even if they are innocent by using some shady regulations.

The reason most people don't get to know about this is that none of this is usually reported on by the big papers in Japan. Japan believes in its image and does a lot of creative things to preserve that image.

Let us all not forget that Japan is number 7 on the highest suicide rate in the world. It is a stressful place to live in and it screws with you. From childhood to old age there is a lot of stress, expectations, and pressure. This has in fact created a subculture of people who are called Hikikomori that basically withdraw from society and life in general. These are often isolated individuals that are also called NEET(No Education, Employment, or Training) which is a derogatory term(Hikikomori is as well).

Here are common traits to a Hikikomori according to wikipedia:

While many people feel the pressures of the outside world, hikikomori react by complete social withdrawal. In some cases, they isolate themselves in their room, apartment or house for prolonged periods, sometimes measured in years.[5] They usually have few, if any, friends.

While hikikomori favor indoor activities, some venture outdoors on occasion.[6] The withdrawal from society usually starts gradually. Affected people may appear unhappy, lose their friends, become insecure, shy, and talk less.

There is actually a very good animated TV show called "Welcome to the NHK" that tries to illustrate the weird life of a Hikikomori as he starts to understand his new status in life as a social recluse.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals