What Does A High Estrogen, Soybean Oil Dominant Person Look Like ?

paymanz

hard to answer, probably haidut has good idea.

i think the positive side , dht, progestrone ,saturated ,etc. are more patient , calmer , more confident persons.

BobbyDukes

Estrogenic person would be possibly highly strung, erratic and insecure. Maybe passive aggressive. Resorting to ad hominem attacks (due to their insecurity). You could probably write an entire book on describing this individual, though. Estrogen would intensify their highs and lows. And the lows would potentially bring about the use of 'coping mechanisms' to ease this stress (cigarettes, drugs, food addictions, caffeine, etc).

Last edited:

Stramonium

Estrogen dominant men would look something like the one on the left:
hormonal-imbalance-in-men-gynecomastia.jpg

Estrogenic person would be possibly highly strung, erratic and insecure. Maybe passive aggressive. Resorting to ad hominem attacks (due to their insecurity). You could probably write an entire book on describing this individual, though. Estrogen would intensify their highs and lows. And the lows would potentially bring about the use of 'coping mechanisms' to ease this stress (cigarettes, drugs, food addictions, caffeine, etc).

so so so true. maybe even some addictions like gambling, sex addiction, maybe even other things that would boost adrenaline very high.

the person would also have a puffier face, water retention

EIRE24

so so so true. maybe even some addictions like gambling, sex addiction, maybe even other things that would boost adrenaline very high.

the person would also have a puffier face, water retention
Is addiction really linked to estrogen dominance? I wasn't aware of this. The best things to lower estrogen would be what exactly?

CoolTweetPete

Is addiction really linked to estrogen dominance? I wasn't aware of this. The best things to lower estrogen would be what exactly?

Danny Roddy and Haidut did a very informative podcast on the topic. I think Haidut mentioned several of the hormones of stress and adaptation are at play. He said cyproheptadine would be helpful in addiction.

I was a heavy drinker for about 12 years and I can echo that cypro seems to help. I've stopped binging and am now able to drink responsibly and not nearly as often.

EIRE24

Danny Roddy and Haidut did a very informative podcast on the topic. I think Haidut mentioned several of the hormones of stress and adaptation are at play. He said cyproheptadine would be helpful in addiction.

I was a heavy drinker for about 12 years and I can echo that cypro seems to help. I've stopped binging and am now able to drink responsibly and not nearly as often.

Interesting.

Jsaute21

I don't think it is wise to associate certain personality characteristics with either either testosterone or estrogen dominance. It is to easy to prove exceptions. Michael Jordan is a compulsive gambler for instance. Do we think the greatest athletic specimen of the last 100 years is fueled by estrogen, even though he mimics a greek god, is a brilliant business man etc? Too many variables to make these types of claims.

Ableton

I look high test and have used countless copes throughout my life. This forum being one of them :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals