What do you think of Reimer and his movement?

Rick K

This is a message to all of humanity. We are starting to win in courts. I believe that Alberta backed off and downgraded covid 19 to the seasonal flu BECAUSE OF COURT cases all over the world. That means that other provinces will follow. Don't stop the pressure people, this will never be over, UNTIL ALL THE CRIMINALS are charged, convicted, and executed for crimes against humanity.

This is his take. Mine is that no proof of covid exists and Health Canada and the CDC and more than 50 other countries have been forced to admit this. There never was a covid virus and therefore there are no variants. The original "virus model" was supplied by the Chinese to the CDC and was referred to as In silica. This process has been broken down and explained by any number of scientists. There is a $1.5 million bounty in the U.S. for anyone to isolate and verify the covid virus but no one can.

Rick K

What the heck, Pina. Might as well..

hierundjetzt

This is a message to all of humanity. We are starting to win in courts. I believe that Alberta backed off and downgraded covid 19 to the seasonal flu BECAUSE OF COURT cases all over the world. That means that other provinces will follow. Don't stop the pressure people, this will never be over, UNTIL ALL THE CRIMINALS are charged, convicted, and executed for crimes against humanity.

This is his take. Mine is that no proof of covid exists and Health Canada and the CDC and more than 50 other countries have been forced to admit this. There never was a covid virus and therefore there are no variants. The original "virus model" was supplied by the Chinese to the CDC and was referred to as In silica. This process has been broken down and explained by any number of scientists. There is a $1.5 million bounty in the U.S. for anyone to isolate and verify the covid virus but no one can.
"more than 50 other countries have been forced to admit this" I don't see this being admitted in any of the EU countries, rather quite the contrary...

Michael Mohn

Fuellmich looks like a CQVanon. Nothing will come out of this legal litigation, it's just another round of hopium to insure compliance of the masses. The courts are part of the the power structure and will always protect the elites.

Lollipop2

Fuellmich looks like a CQVanon. Nothing will come out of this legal litigation, it's just another round of hopium to insure compliance of the masses. The courts are part of the the power structure and will always protect the elites.
I am not so sure. They started out with the first case suing the Fact Checkers to show proof of the virus. The fact checkers can’t show proof and thus will lose the lawsuit. THEN they will have a legal precedent to go after bigger fish. I bet they make headway - may take some years - but just watch.

yerrag

It would be a lot easier if only we don't have a US military that bullies and a CIA partnered with Mossad to assassinate and to disappear and to heart attack and to anal stab leaders who refuse to roll for them at each whistle. Their power does not rest on truth nor logic.

Without the bullying military and the CIA-Mossad, the truth would long ago have set us free.

Kamikaze runs by drones or even by Kamikaze pilots on them are easier now though. Just see how the Yemeni Houthis make a mockery of the vaunted Saudi power supported by the Zionist cartel. Just see Zion surrounding itself with walls, besieged permanently. Just see rockets from Lebanon making fun of the vaunted "Iron Dome" protection.

Israel is scared of Iran making the atom bomb because it knows Zion is nothing but just one atom bomb away from its leadership sh***ing in its pants.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Dude, in 2 weeks I can't buy groceries anymore.
Where do you live?

*Go find local farmers,
*Ask/pay a vaxed friend to shop for you, *Grow your own veggies,
*Drive to a small town and shop at a small local grocer-most likely they won’t follow such a ridged rule.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals