What do you think of magic mushroom?

Trude

I wanna try psilocybin if I can find some, but wondering if they do more harm then good or not?

GodsHound

Try to get fresh, good quality. Dried & vacuum sealed. It's easy to find poor quality, spoiled mushies if not sourced yourself.

E

eat my peat

every time I did magic mushrooms I had an extremely enjoyable trip and felt extreme happiness for a long while after.

OP
T

Trude

Try to get fresh, good quality. Dried & vacuum sealed. It's easy to find poor quality, spoiled mushies if not sourced yourself.
The plan is to find it outside myself, but still a bit early to find it here.

Do not take them if you are on any psychiatric medication or prescription sleep meds like Trazodone. They increase serotonin, and cause great anxiety. I learned the hard way, twice!

Michael Mohn

Mushrooms did nothing for me. Acid was a revelation but lower doses are better. Tripping on acid is not so fun, especially the days after. If you feel that you need it more than once or twice you might have other issues that should be adressed. Good nutrition makes a big difference on the quality of your experience.

E

eat my peat

Acid was a revelation
Yea had some powerful trips on acid. Insanely powerful...

I like to sum it up as: entering the dragon (make of that as you will)

I think who you trip with and where you trip is extremely important. Positive vibes only.

Michael Mohn

Yea had some powerful trips on acid. Insanely powerful...

I like to sum it up as: entering the dragon (make of that as you will)

I think who you trip with and where you trip is extremely important. Positive vibes only.
Agree, don't trip on a balcony. Better to be alone in nature. Being with somebody who has a bad reaction can ruin you experience.

I had the housewife experience: I'm one! o_O

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-jQeWSDKc

Last edited:
E

eat my peat

I had the housewife experience: I'm one!
Haha, I do think the experience does stay with you forever. Whenever I walk I look at nature/buildings etc in amazements at how they exist in this reality.

Had one trip in the ocean and just sat there with friends for like 4 hours. Magical times.

mariantos

I wanna try psilocybin if I can find some, but wondering if they do more harm then good or not?

Hi, I don't know you, so I don't know the environment you come from and as such where you are going, but please listen to me, because I am only going to write you the truth, so that you will be protected from the mirage of drugs in the future.

I read here on the forum some posts that cover the darkness that drugs bring on the psyche (body), soul and spirit in a beautifully colored package on which only their benefits are displayed. I do not know if those who wrote are just at the beginning of the road and therefore are deceived by the incipient enthusiasm or simply they speak ignorantly or out of hearing.

I didn't want to write so far in such a thread about banned substances, you are the exception. I consumed almost anything that can be smoked, snuff in, but also ingested, I never got to the needle because I knew that if I got there, I could say "goodbye" to life. I am sending you these notices, not out of pride, because it is a shame what I did, but to sound the alarm. These things have hurt me and implicitly my loved ones. Thank God for freeing me from them.

Please do not use drugs for your well-being (happiness), regardless of the amount, because that happiness you receive from consuming these substances is illusory and short-lived, and over time it becomes emptiness, addiction, sadness, you get in a state where you feel a sense of accomplishment, but in fact everything around you is crumbling. That happiness is far from true joy.

After consuming these substances, your perception of life will change, no doubt, you will no longer be satisfied with the beauty that surrounds you as easily as in the past. You will be predisposed to look for more than what you "have" at that moment. However, these things are reversible, but you will lose time in your life to recover and time is of the essence, even if it is short, it is the longest "thing" you have in this life.

Of course, some may tell me that this is not the case, that not everyone is addicted and that there are people who consume regularly, in moderate amounts, ie responsibly. But why consume a banned substance regularly if you are not addicted ?!

I feel responsible to show you this side of banned substances, because very few will tell you these things, almost everyone will guide you to use them because they are beneficial, the propaganda that accompanies their consumption has no boundaries, "self-discovery, knowledge of the universe, in harmony with nature" and the list can go on with such abjections.

You can also see how the governments of the states are slowly legalizing them, but keep in mind that these actions are expressly undertaken for the alteration but also for the integral deterioration of individuals. Please consider my words because they come from a person who knows what this dish is eaten with. Those who will tell you that they are beneficial are either addicted or they don't know the dark side of drugs yet.

Even if what I wrote here may seem exaggerated to you or you think it is hypocrisy as coming from someone who has used such things and transmits to you in this way, that you should beware of them, and therefore you will be tempted to try, at least please take into account the fundamental aspects specified in the message.

I wish you all the best!

BearWithMe

Some of the greatest minds of our times used shrooms. Psychiatrists are successfully using shrooms to treat depression and anxiety.

I'd say the potential risks are 100% worth it.

For me, mushrooms have given me digestive distress at times... not all the time though, could have been social anxiety related. Acid has never given me digestive problems.

I always have a good trip if I am somewhere where everyone is consuming at least some type of drug. I had a bad time when I took acid and no one knew. I was over thinking everything and could hardly speak.

Every time I take some psychedelic- the following day I get depressed, cry, quieter than usual etc. I have been on and off with depression in general in my adult life though.

Overall, they have opened my mind further and are a good time. I would recommend them to anyone curious. Start slow, you can always take a booster after a few hours if nothing happens.

Hope this helps xo

Herbie

I went through a phase of this and smoked dmt with a medical doctor then a year later went to the Amazon to stay ayahuasca retreat. Did San Pedro a few times smoke cannabis then went totally against it all. I thought I was brave but was just naive, it seems pointless and dangerous to me now. This is after taking cyproheptine almost everyday for a year.

Had some unbelievable and unexplainable experiences which were the highest ecstasy and the went to the depths of hell but they are just fleeting experiences and fading memories now, they felt profound at the time.

“You learn the most from the bad trips”

E

eat my peat

“You learn the most from the bad trips”
Beautiful message. thanks for the insight.

Would you say the experiences you felt during dmt and ayahuasca have stayed with you till now in a positive light?

Herbie

Beautiful message. thanks for the insight.

Would you say the experiences you felt during dmt and ayahuasca have stayed with you till now in a positive light?
Yeah, I learnt things about life during those experiences which I cannot unlearn and are entrenched in me. At the time I had the sense that I didn’t go to the Amazon but that I was bought there, like a destiny that was out of my control. This was 8 years ago in my mid 20s. I clenched to those feelings of ecstasy and wanted to stay in that state permanently but this world cannot sustain it.

Many people make out how they go and have a beautiful experience and their life is amazing after but mine was the opposite. I think it prepared me for challenging times.

BearWithMe

Yeah, I learnt things about life during those experiences which I cannot unlearn and are entrenched in me. At the time I had the sense that I didn’t go to the Amazon but that I was bought there, like a destiny that was out of my control. This was 8 years ago in my mid 20s. I clenched to those feelings of ecstasy and wanted to stay in that state permanently but this world cannot sustain it.

Many people make out how they go and have a beautiful experience and their life is amazing after but mine was the opposite. I think it prepared me for challenging times.
Just from YouTube videos, ayahuasca retreat seems like pretty painful experience. Did you perceived it as that in the moment?

rei

This world can sustain it, if it comes from the inside. The best thing psychedelics can do for us is to show what can be achieved, and give faith to go through the hard paths that can bring us to similar states of mind from the inside, like yoga. Pure consciousness not colored by mind is universally in most traditions described as bliss.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals