• Living a less stressful life

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • Better sleep

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • Better relationships

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters

Amazoniac

Juan, the options related to exercise has the least votes, yet this could be an opportunity for you: finding out means for the community to start appreciating its importance again and incorporate in their lives without having to put a lot of effort. If it's too elaborate and ambitious, it's going to be discouraging; it has to be simple steps on a baby that doesn't require fancy equipment (preferably improvised), a special place or much time. It will contribute to the ones that are voted the most.

Last edited:

Herbie

Unfortunately I don’t possess the privilege to have these kind of desires.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Juan, the options related to exercise has the least votes, yet this could be an opportunity for you: finding out means for the community to start appreciating its importance again and incorporate in their lives without having to put a lot of effort. If it's too elaborate and ambitious, it's going to be discouraging; it has to be simple steps on a baby that doesn't require fancy equipment (preferably improvised), a special place or much time. It will contribute to the ones that are voted the most.
Thanks, that's a good idea.

GreekDemiGod

Just by being tall and good-looking / handsome, you pretty much get most of those benefits:

• High androgens pre-natally, during adolescence and youth very likely.
  • confidence from all the attention and positve experiences, women just like you and fall for easily, life seems effortless
  • Better general health, very likely, symetry, proper nutrition, facial attractiveness correlated with good health.
  • Improved finances: don't really need this, when you can have sex with beautiful girls easily
  • Living a less stressful life: people are drawn to you easily, you don't have to put in effort to attract a partner, don't need to learn game, to 'become' more charismatic
  • Better sleep from an active sexual life and low-stress and ideal hormonal profile and metabolism

milkboi

Just by being tall and good-looking / handsome, you pretty much get most of those benefits:

• confidence from all the attention and positve experiences, women just like you and fall for easily, life seems effortless
  • Better general health, very likely, symetry, proper nutrition, facial attractiveness correlated with good health.
  • Improved finances: don't really need this, when you can have sex with beautiful girls easily
  • Living a less stressful life: people are drawn to you easily, you don't have to put in effort to attract a partner, don't need to learn game, to 'become' more charismatic
  • Better sleep from an active sexual life and low-stress and ideal hormonal profile and metabolism

Maybe, but that's not a worldview that is gonna serve you. Does comparing yourself to a "natural" motivate you to get better? Nope, it's just justifying a fixed mindset.

Not living the good life in the first part of one's life can push oneself into a down-spiral, but it can also lead one to strive for higher levels of achievment than those "naturals" will ever get to see.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

We are here to seek parameters on which we can take action, not to dwell on the past or list the unchangeable

UltraSuperior

True but you either are or you aren't. Anyone on this forum is unlikely to be tall and handsome to a sufficient degree.

T

TheBeard

All those who commented "high androgens", what's stopping you from doing a trial of a high testosterone dose to see what it feels like and know whether you like it?

Kunstruct

This thing with chicks flocking around one is the life to live is clearly a sign of depression and low self-worth, which in itself is what the chicks do not like.

All those who commented "high androgens", what's stopping you from doing a trial of a high testosterone dose to see what it feels like and know whether you like it?

Fear of side effects; GPs that won't prescribe test to someone with my age and biomarkers; limited resources to spend on illegal sourcing, cycling, side effect tempering; a holier-than-thou desire to achieve it without transdermal, oral, or injectable androgen delivery, likely related to its taboo status; a desire to have both male and female children in the next 5-10 years that are healthy and heterosexual; zero experience with self-injecting and zero desire to introduce the practice as a lifelong habit.

T

TheBeard

Fear of side effects; GPs that won't prescribe test to someone with my age and biomarkers; limited resources to spend on illegal sourcing, cycling, side effect tempering; a holier-than-thou desire to achieve it without transdermal, oral, or injectable androgen delivery, likely related to its taboo status; a desire to have both male and female children in the next 5-10 years that are healthy and heterosexual; zero experience with self-injecting and zero desire to introduce the practice as a lifelong habit.

All of which are unfounded fears with a trial.
I'm myself experimenting with ungodly amounts of transcrotal testosterone (home made with DMSO), and it's an eye opener: instead of wishing I knew what high dose test feels like, I'm now aware of what it does, and instead of imagining a world of high androgens and think it would enable me to achieve this and that, I'm actually able to fully understand what it does, and not live with regrets of not knowing what high androgens actually feel like.

A trial doesn't do you in for life, especially with testosterone base.

I'm myself experimenting with ungodly amounts of transcrotal testosterone (home made with DMSO), and it's an eye opener: instead of wishing I knew what high dose test feels like, I'm now aware of what it does, and instead of imagining a world of high androgens and think it would enable me to achieve this and that, I'm actually able to fully understand what it does, and not live with regrets of not knowing what high androgens actually feel like.

I have a feeling you are right Beard, that in 15-20 years, when I finally take the plunge, I will wish I had done so earlier. This is the issue with phobias-- they are inherently irrational.

CLASH

Whats it feel like?

wonder if there is a difference between test and DHT feel

T

TheBeard

Whats it feel like?

wonder if there is a difference between test and DHT feel

You don't feel DHT.
Well, it feels like a sudden lowering of estrogens that leaves you in stress, awe, and cold. Socially anxious as well.
That happened to me on proviron, andractim and androhard.

Testosterone, one the other hand, provides a great calming effect and relaxation within hours, makes social interactions easy, and makes life look like it's more accessible, that you are entitled to dare.

You don't feel DHT.
Well, it feels like a sudden lowering of estrogens that leaves you in stress, awe, and cold. Socially anxious as well.
That happened to me on proviron, andractim and androhard.

Testosterone, one the other hand, provides a great calming effect and relaxation within hours, makes social interactions easy, and makes life look like it's more accessible, that you are entitled to dare.

Ok but what has your face had to endure? Do you look like you've been through three world wars, two life sentences, and one bat mitzvah?

Cameron

What is your protocol at the moment?