What Do You Know About Succinic Acid

LadyRae

I wish you were my personal trainer and coach. How do you find the taste of the succinic acid in the coffee?
It has a citrus flavor....I just stir it into the last couple swallows of coffee and shoot it.

I quit all aspirin quite a while ago, but I still take Methylene blue 3x/week. 2-5 mg in a little water. I swish this around in my mouth for a couple minutes, before bed, before swallowing. All blue tinting on my tongue is gone in the morning, leaving very white teeth as a bonus?.

If I take too much MB, I notice I feel a bit depressed mentally. 5 drops (2.5mg) seems just right...

Old Irenaeus

It has a citrus flavor....I just stir it into the last couple swallows of coffee and shoot it.

I quit all aspirin quite a while ago, but I still take Methylene blue 3x/week. 2-5 mg in a little water. I swish this around in my mouth for a couple minutes, before bed, before swallowing. All blue tinting on my tongue is gone in the morning, leaving very white teeth as a bonus?.

If I take too much MB, I notice I feel a bit depressed mentally. 5 drops (2.5mg) seems just right...
Thank you. I will try that with the MB.

Old Irenaeus

Oops. I forgot about the mixing with water part. My tongue is still blue…but no longer indigo blue like last night.