What Do You Feed Your Dog?

DenMarker

i cracked, baked egg shells, crushed them into powder too for calcium supplements

JamesGatz

I got my dog peating - she's an old dog, but you wouldn't know it because she's high energy and her ears perk up when her thryoid is in good health/in a good mood.

Coffee
Fruit
Milk
Cheese
Mexican Coke
Sugar
Gelatin
Meat
Occasional starch
Even carrot salad

She seems to react to all this stuff same as I do and is the healthiest I've ever seen her. I'm convinced these dog's "average lifespans" is cut VERY short due to their dogsh*t dog food and fluroide water these people love stuffing them up with

gaze

I got my dog peating - she's an old dog, but you wouldn't know it because she's high energy and her ears perk up when her thryoid is in good health/in a good mood.

Coffee
Fruit
Milk
Cheese
Mexican Coke
Sugar
Gelatin
Meat
Occasional starch
Even carrot salad

She seems to react to all this stuff same as I do and is the healthiest I've ever seen her. I'm convinced these dog's "average lifespans" is cut VERY short due to their dogsh*t dog food and fluroide water these people love stuffing them up with
coffee? thought caffeine can kill a dog

JamesGatz

coffee? thought caffeine can kill a dog
It seems that the dose make the poison, I remember looking at another thread here where dogs can tolerate coffee as much as humans when adjusted for body weight and the like and that seems to be true for me as well - she REALLY likes coffee and seems to tolerate it completely fine, but I'm also careful with how much I'm giving her - no negative reactions - I think chocolate is really what takes them a long time to metabolize and what can make a toxic dose rather quickly

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals