What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

清貴杉山

I used to make spinach to put in an omelette sometimes. I confess I have not eaten spinach in months.
i love spinach tbh,even well cooked chards,if you put sodium bicarb in the water of boiling or sprinkle it if you sautee you neutralize kinda a lot of oxalic acids,worth to do

Birdie

i love spinach tbh,even well cooked chards,if you put sodium bicarb in the water of boiling or sprinkle it if you sautee you neutralize kinda a lot of oxalic acids,worth to do
Alright, I'm enthused. Thank you.

Ell

@Rinse&rePeat: No, not fish, rather, egg yolks. Twice a week. But the birdies I get eggs from eat mostly worms, grubs and bugs, no grains.

Dutchie

Sodium bicarb.....never heard that before.
I have heard to add calcium to the cooking water,so (soluble) oxalates attach to that and then discard the cooking water.

limitless77

i
Maybe, but I am eating starches for energy and gut stability. Fructose does not seem to give me the latter, in absence of solid foods

i would imagine having solid poop is perhaps more important then eating nutritionally ultra high dense. At least I feel better like this. Not that I had diarrhea before, but now I literally poop bricks

i still have liver, seafood etc. I just cut fructose by 50% and added starch for it

this is closer to what average joes eat throughout the day as well and is more convenient
I think the breads I have are still mostly white in mixture, but not in looks
I thought that having hard poop is a sign of hypothyroidism , so having hard poop is a good sign?

Jehonadab

I recently went back to having oatmeal for breakfast. I'm no longer buying into Ray's anti-starch theory. For one thing oatmeal and other soluble fiber have made me regular again ?. I add one raw pastured egg, butter or heavy cream, either honey, maple syrup or white sugar, salt and maybe fruit. Canned pears in juice not syrup are great in oatmeal.

SamYo123

I recently went back to having oatmeal for breakfast. I'm no longer buying into Ray's anti-starch theory. For one thing oatmeal and other soluble fiber have made me regular again ?. I add one raw pastured egg, butter or heavy cream, either honey, maple syrup or white sugar, salt and maybe fruit. Canned pears in juice not syrup are great in oatmeal.
Peat says those bowl movements are created by serotonin in the gut which isnt good

SamYo123

Constipation isn't good. I'll take my chances
I was playing devils adovcate. I do agree. I have the same experience

No soluble fiber = constipation. Doesnt matter If i eat loads of mushrooms/carrot salads/bamboo shoots

Fruit juice usually about 2 cups, sorghum porridge with whole organic milk AKA maltabella, sometimes regular oats but soaked for about a day or two in ACV, blueberries, grapes, 2 eggs occasionally (once or twice a week) cooked in grassfed butter, liver every 4-5 days, one or two slices of proper sourdough bread non-fortified and fermented for at least 48hours, goats cheese, rice protein shake with extra raw honey(currently experimenting with raw buckwheat honey), grade A maple syrup, semi skimmed milk and gelatin

InChristAlone

Ripe fruit is way better for me than whole grains, which are the most irritating food for me. For those who need to feed their bacteria excessively might need to look into liver/gallbladder health.

SamYo123

Ripe fruit is way better for me than whole grains, which are the most irritating food for me. For those who need to feed their bacteria excessively might need to look into liver/gallbladder health.
And how do you do that?

Weekdays: Smoothie consisting of A2 milk, OJ, blueberries, banana, collagen, casein, ginger, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
Weekends: Eggs fried in butter, cottage cheese, sprouted grain english muffins with butter and marmalade, A2 milk, and OJ.

InChristAlone

And how do you do that?
Getting good bile flow. Things that come to mind are getting enough choline and taurine, plenty of good fats.