What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

清貴杉山

You would be surprised!
Natto pasta is even a pretty common thing here.
There are so many concoctions you can make with raw egg and rice.
It's all based around the staple dish of 卵かけご飯 (you should be able to read this if you are doing your reviews)

Seriously. Mix parmesan cheese and raw egg together, mix into rice, top with bacon and maybe a raw egg yolk and kimchi or natto.
Perfect dish.
Add coconut oil if you are tripping about the pufa or just use beef.
たまごかけごは!!

ayo?!?!?!? how do you know about my reviews of anki???
s...senpai?

Apple

I prefer this stuff full of k2:
natto-with-chopsticks.jpg

Apple

Why couple years ? it takes only 24 hours to ferment beans :)

Got this today,1 ripe pear and 1 ripe banana,i know that here they like to cook the pears but i have 0 issues whatsoever with them,2 eggs cooked on a bit of butter and 1 glass of 300ml of warm skimm milk,i noticed that if i drink the milk slowly with sips instead of chug down half glass i have 0 gas
Good amount of protein carbs and fats to start the day
later will have a few cups of coffee
View attachment 27400

Thanks for the pic! Looks healthy!

Why couple years ? it takes only 24 hours to ferment beans :)

Apollo, they were saying "a couple of years" because a lot of people's digestion can't handle regular beans, much less fermented, but maybe in a couple years things will be different. :)

Apple

Apollo, they were saying "a couple of years" because a lot of people's digestion can't handle regular beans, much less fermented, but maybe in a couple years things will be different. :)
I still have a portion of Natto in my freezer from two years ago.
Not sure what to do with it...

清貴杉山

i ment that in a couple years will be in japan eating natto lol but nevermind xD

Birdie

I didn't read it that way but that's a good point too.

Birdie

Oh gosh, I should read all the comments first to know what's going on. But then I'd forget the "gem" I had in mind. !!I
I thought you meant we'd be taken over.

Apple

Ohhh! Oh geeze I was lost then feeling bad for Apollo! My bloneness was in full swing :)
I used that batch as a source of bacteria for making natto (from chickpea) until the miniheater got broken...
Since then I just binge on spinach whenever want vit k

Birdie

I still have a portion of Natto in my freezer from two years ago.
Not sure what to do with it...Since then I just binge on spinach whenever want vit k
I used to make spinach to put in an omelette sometimes. I confess I have not eaten spinach in months.