What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

Zigzag

Hi people,
I'd like to see what people of RPF eat every morning. I need some ideas :D

ursidae

I used to eat raw eggs with cocoa butter, peaches/fresh squeezed OJ/cantaloupe but I’m starting to think it’s detrimental to my health

M

metabolizm

2-3 eggs scrambled with butter and cheese, a large glass of OJ, and then usually an instant coffee with sugar and milk, and some dark chocolate. My favourite meal of the day.

Glass of milk with coffee sugar and collagen

sometimes egg nog made with two egg yolks.

Fruit if ripe

orange juice

Jessie

I skip breakfast on many occasions (I'm doing a IF experiment right now). If I do eat, it's typically something high in sugar, protein, and calcium. Breakfast before going IF for me was nonfat greek yogurt & wild blueberries with 1-2 tbsp of agave nectar, and coffee with gelatin and pinch of salt to cut bitterness.

DMF

Some yogurt or kefir. Grapefruit juice for vit. C, plain toast.
Never been a big breakfast person - I eat/make omelettes for dinner sometimes.

mrchibbs

I think I have two breakfasts lol.

The first one is ripe fruits + coffee/milk/cream. Typically watermelon, fresh berries or applesauce.

Second breakfast is 2-3 hours later and is typically a pancake, scrambled eggs or an egg and a slice of sourdough bread with butter and cheese.

opson123

7% fat vanilla quark and pepsi max. Usually I also add sugar to the quark.

Sometimes I even add peanut butter . Anything to add more calories. The fiber also helps a bit with transit time, it's weird my gut can handle the fiber in peanut butter. With peanut butter I've found most peanut butters sold in grocery stores are utter crap. All cheap brands are crap. They don't even taste or smell like peanuts. They also wreck my gut, instant burn and pain. Only the most expensive organic peanut butter tastes and smells good and doesn't cause almost any issues. It has a lot of pufa though so fml.

7% fat vanilla quark and pepsi max. Usually I also add sugar to the quark.

Sometimes I even add peanut butter . Anything to add more calories. The fiber also helps a bit with transit time, it's weird my gut can handle the fiber in peanut butter. With peanut butter I've found most peanut butters sold in grocery stores are utter crap. All cheap brands are crap. They don't even taste or smell like peanuts. They also wreck my gut, instant burn and pain. Only the most expensive organic peanut butter tastes and smells good and doesn't cause almost any issues. It has a lot of pufa though so fml.

astonishing that you are here and that you think peanut butter is a good food.

opson123

you went to lengths to talk about different brands and you said you sometimes add peanut butter. Whatever.
I don't understand, why would that mean I think it's a good food? I even said at the end that it it has a lot of pufa and fml (**** my life).

Jessie

Powdered peanut butter has less fat in it. Probably marginally better than the traditional stuff if you're wanting peanut butter but also trying to watch PUFA. Having said that, PUFA is far from the only toxin in peanuts.

b
I don't understand, why would that mean I think it's a good food? I even said at the end that it it has a lot of pufa and fml (**** my life).

you said, "Sometimes I even add peanut butter . "

I would never do that. I would never use anything with PUFA in it knowingly except something like eggs where you have no choice. Peanuts and nuts are verboten except for macadamia nuts maybe.