What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

D

danishispsychic

coffee with milk/sugar and nicotine:) breakfast of champs

Jib

Kefir smoothies lately. Couple scoops of whey protein and collagen, a couple bananas, some frozen strawberries, and homemade kefir.

I stick with "low PUFA" being the main tenet of Peat's advice. I just digest kefir way better than milk. Tried for months, thought it was getting better, but the gas and bloating never went away until I started making kefir. Much better tolerated. Whey protein seems to help me out a lot too. If you have to pick between suboptimal protein, and not getting enough protein, suboptimal wins.

Ron4444

6 oz. beet kvass, 4 oz. fermented Irish oatmeal w/raw milk kefir/gelatin, blueberries, green grapes, egg yolk, butter, 1 T. ground flax seed. Coffee w/sugar, coconut oil, gelatin.

astonishing that you are here and that you think peanut butter is a good food.

Annoying that you don't seem to understand that some people need more calories MORE than they need less PUFAs, which shows an inability to think outside of your own perspective.

koreus

One of

- 6 eggs scrambled with lots of salt
- a smoothie with banana, protein powder, blueberries, raspberries, milk, water, sugar.
- Oatmeal with chocolate on top
- sourdough or rye bread with butter

and always coffee

Sounds delicious. I wish I could digest banana and protein powder. I used to love banana based shakes before developing gut problems.

B

Braveheart

4 pastured egg yolks in 1 tsp butter or coconut oil, 1 cup coffee made w milk, 1 cup local OJ.

Hi people,
I'd like to see what people of RPF eat every morning. I need some ideas :D
A common breakfast for me is 3 oranges juiced and strained and mixed with 2 tablespoons of Great Lakes green can gelatin, 1 tablespoon of "Really Raw" honey, which has the propolis and such, and a pinch of Maldon salt and have it with 2 softly hard boiled, corn & soy free "Happy Hens" eggs, with a few drops of MCT coconut oil, and a swipe of real wasabi and salt on each half. This little meal has 27 grams of protein with 12 grams of fat, and I wont be hungry for hours!

Hi people,
This morning I had several well boiled, till falling off the bone, and salted oxtails with cold gelatinous salted oxtail broth, a big spoonful of raw honey comb and a strong cold brew organic coffee with a half cup of raw milk and some sugar. I took a niacinimide tablet shortly after, and have been sipping on a Mexican coke ever since and feel great!

Hi people,
This is one of my "Peaty" breakfasts or dinners! I preboil the potatoes and parsnips till still a bit firm, let them cool and then grated them on the cheese grater, add in a bunch of chopped spring onion and then fry them in a bit of butter and refined coconut oil. Sometimes I will use oxtail fat from boiling oxtails instead of the coconut oil, but the bit of butter is a must!
Hi people,

Attachments

• 20210328_184207.jpg
    20210328_184207.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 35

Vileplume

This is one of my "Peaty" breakfasts or dinners! I preboil the potatoes and parsnips till still a bit firm, let them cool and then grated them on the cheese grater, add in a bunch of chopped spring onion and then fry them in a bit of butter and refined coconut oil. Sometimes I will use oxtail fat from boiling oxtails instead of the coconut oil, but the bit of butter is a must!
Could you talk a little more about how you boil your oxtails? How long do you boil them?

Could you talk a little more about how you boil your oxtails? How long do you boil them?
Oh I am the oxtail queen now! I buy mine from grasslandbeef.com boneless. I like them to be fatty because I get a better value. I get the meat, a very gelatinous stock and oxtail fat to fry everything in. The less fatty ones are better for braising.

First I defrost my fatty ones in water. I keep replacing the water until it stays clear. At this point you can start your oxtails for a beefy flavored broth or soak them further overnight which will render out more bloody red color and make a cleaner clearer broth which is delicious eaten cold with a bit of salt! When ready fill a big pot, I like Le Crustot, with filtered water and your oxtails and boil WITHOUT a lid. In about a half hour skim of the fluffy gray "scum" and continue boiling on a rather high heat with the lid off for 3 hours adding water when it gets low. At one point i let the water all evaporate out just until you hear the oxtails crackling in their own fat. This step is great because it browns the oxtails and renders off more of the fat. I do that step for 5 minutes or so, then add back in just enough filtered water to cover the oxtails, turn it down on low with a lid ON NOW for another hour or so, until tender. When it is nearly falling off the bone tender remove the oxtails to cool and eat and strain the liquids into a glass bowl to cool before putting in the refrigerator. The fat will get hard on the top,which i freeze for cooking with, and gelatin will be very gelatinous. Here is mine!

Attachments

• 20210217_162414.jpg
    20210217_162414.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 25

chompie

Hi people,
A few of my recents:

-Smoked Brisket, Payapa (salted!), and a glass of milk with two scoops of collagen/gelatin
-A plain hamburger with Dubliner or Parmesan cheese melted on it, cherries with really raw honey and milk/gelatin
-Broth with added gelatin, turkey breast cooked in tallow with cheese melted on top, Orange Juice and banana

清貴杉山

a shake made with 400ml of raw 2% milk or pasteurized 1%,a big ripe banana,strawberrys,some raw eggs 1 or 2 and either 20 grams of white sugar or raw honey.i strain it before drink it due to strawb seeds
this makes me feel satiated for several hs

My food routines change every few months. Lately my breakfast have been a couple of raw milk espresso lattes followed by a fresh squeezed Orange Julius, or a raw yolk Egg Flip or a little bowl of sweet cinnamon (horchata) marinated bamboo shoots. Sometimes I will just have a cup of 2% milk with a big spoonful of raw honey and put my efforts into a yummy lunch instead :)

Attachments

• 20210823_194057.jpg
    20210823_194057.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210804_122213.jpg
    20210804_122213.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210715_134505.jpg
    20210715_134505.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 27
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals