What Do Synchronicities And Coincidences Mean ?

boris

Your brain will always look for and recognize patterns. I Think it probably means that for one reason or another you pay conscious or subconscious attention to something. Like certain numbers for example.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

I'm been having MANY synchronicities happen to me this week - it's very strange

A few days ago I left my house for a walk and looked at the clock when I returned and it was 11:11 - that SAME NIGHT this other forum I visit rarely had a new thread titled 'Synchronicities happening more often' with a picture of a clock displaying the time 11:11

And then yesterday I had this phone call with this recruiter whom I never met before and she tells that she lives near my house and that she just moved into the area - it was such an odd phone call because she never really spoke about the job

And then today I go to this lab for a drug test for my new job - While I'm waiting outside to get called I spot this guy singing to himself that I know that I haven't seen in awhile (dude did not live anywhere near the lab so it was so odd to run into him there)

Now again today I go for a walk - and spot this girl walking her dog that I know near my house that I ALSO have not seen in many months - It was just so odd to see her again on today when I have other synchronicities occurring to me

Its all happening so recently now too - Definitely some energy in the World I'm attracting I don't understand

AlaskaJono

That is for you to discover. ;-))
Let's say we are only aware of 10% (Huge exaggeration here) of what is going on in our life in various dimensions. Spiritual/emotional/psychic/physcial etc.. Then some info or an experience wants to be known to you, so it 'comes up' in the form of 'coincidences'.

AlaskaJono

@boris what if something similar to what you said is what they want you to think. That there is no 'other' amazing indescribable spiritual and more aspects happening?! Below taken from search page on Brave:

🌐
Why Coincidences Happen and What They Mean - The Atlantictheatlantic.com› science › archive › 2016 › 02 › the-true-meaning-of-coincidences › 463164

14 June 2021 - The surprising chances of our lives can seem like they’re hinting at hidden truths, but they’re really revealing the human mind at work.

A

Adf

The brain does and will look for patterns definitely. But there is definitely more to it than that.

I have many experiences myself. Small ones on a daily basis, larger ones every other week or so. The number synchronicities James mentioned become far more apparent the more you focus and are amazed by them. They stop when you stop caring about them. Important numbers still show up every now and then and if you pay attention, numbers will have patterns. Some numbers that show up repeatedly can signal whether good or bad things are about to happen.

Sometimes it's synchronicity, but sometimes you are making patterns in your life, like manifesting.

One synchronicity of note happened early last year was while driving to work, I remembered a band I used to listen to nearly a decade ago. I thought, wow that band was awesome, why on earth did I stop listening to them?

I googled them to see where they were at, if they were still together. Well that band disbanded right around the time I stopped listening to them, and guess what? They had rebanded, got back together in that very same week I had remembered them. Something like a 6th sense, or synchronicity. The band is Kiaus. This is a banger.

Another time I was singing a catchy song Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean. It was playing in my dads car as I was driving it, first time I'd ever heard it. It was stuck in my head so I sang it for a week, then that weekend I went to the local Target with my wife. There were new shirts there that weren't there 2 weeks ago when we went last time. They fit me perfectly. I have never found a shirt to fit me so well because I have broad shoulders/chest and big arms, while my waist is small in comparison. All other shirts that fit my shoulders/arms are very blocky and baggy around my waist and look absolutely terrible. Well these perfect shirts were literally the best, most fitting shirts I've ever seen. Like they were made for me.

The brand is called Johnny Big.

Things like that can't be explained by simply 'Brain looks for patterns'. In fact if you want your life to be patterns and synchronicities, and have reality be malleable to your thoughts and words.. Try this meditation, create a daily habit of doing it and after a couple months you'll crack your Matrix wide open.

Here's a CIA document on that meditation.

Last edited by a moderator: