What do people who follow Morley Robbins eat?

Motif

Not talking about supplements.

is there a list he recommends? I’m just interested.

RealNeat

Similar to RP but with more PUFA and less carbs. Ray doesn't agree with Morley on a few key things like Vit D, CLO and Ceruloplasmin.

OP
M

Motif

Similar to RP but with more PUFA and less carbs. Ray doesn't agree with Morley on a few key things like Vit D, CLO and Ceruloplasmin.
What’s the difference when it comes to Ceruloplasmin?
Ok, I thought Morley Robbins people don’t eat dairy or at least not that much like peat people

Cameron

Morley doesn’t seem to see sugar as therapeutic but both agree on copper to iron ratios. But I’d be curious to see morleys go to meals

Cameron

I remember on Matt Blackburn podcast he talked a lot about liver and even seemed to like bread maybe bread having some vitamin e

Beastmode

A lot of colleagues who apply some of his frameworks drink a lot of raw milk since it doesn't have the added crap.

Looking at his starting point for everyone, I've basically done it without knowing the past 4+ years minus the occasional vitamin d consumption.

He's a big advocate on getting in grassfed beef liver which aligns well with Peat's philosophy. I think staying away from the middle of most grocery stores pretty much aligns with Morley and Peat.

RealNeat

A lot of colleagues who apply some of his frameworks drink a lot of raw milk since it doesn't have the added crap.

Looking at his starting point for everyone, I've basically done it without knowing the past 4+ years minus the occasional vitamin d consumption.

He's a big advocate on getting in grassfed beef liver which aligns well with Peat's philosophy. I think staying away from the middle of most grocery stores pretty much aligns with Morley and Peat.
But that's where the coffee,
sugar, marmalade, aspirin, masa harina and oysters are.

Beastmode

But that's where the coffee,
sugar, marmalade, aspirin, masa harina and oysters are.
I think he's not a fan of sugar, but the rest don't seem misaligned. He's quoted Peat's iron toxicity stuff and ways to mitigate it.

I just got the panel he suggests done today, so I'm interested to see what shows up.

RealNeat

I think he's not a fan of sugar, but the rest don't seem misaligned. He's quoted Peat's iron toxicity stuff and ways to mitigate it.

I just got the panel he suggests done today, so I'm interested to see what shows up.
I know I'm just making fun, full Monty panel?

Beastmode

I know I'm just making fun, full Monty panel?
Yeah!

I have a buddy in his training program so he can interpret my results based on what is taught as ideal OR not. All with a grain of salt of course for me.

RealNeat

Yeah!

I have a buddy in his training program so he can interpret my results based on what is taught as ideal OR not. All with a grain of salt of course for me.
That's exactly how I'd take it, with salt, which is also in the middle isles of the store ;)

GreekDemiGod

Morley doesn’t seem to see sugar as therapeutic but both agree on copper to iron ratios. But I’d be curious to see morleys go to meals
Are you referring to white processed sugar or all forms of sugar?
If the first one, I tend to agree. If you're eating 400g+ of carbs from fruits, milk, honey, maple syrup, adding white sugar on top of it is unnecessary and not health-promoting.

GreekDemiGod

I don’t like Morley’s hairline.
Peat also has a recessed hairline, but much better than Morley, who is almost 20 years younger.

48BEBF15-5A93-4EC2-A931-68E0480BC026.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals