What do people think this skin condition is?

OP
S

SamYo123

What have you found gives you the white tongue? And what have you found that clears the whiteness?
Do you drink alcohol?
No and I stopped all carbs and now I’ve got a pink tounge redness still here on my face thigh 27hours later which is weird I’ve kept coffee going though

OP
S

SamYo123

Amazon product ASIN B000I1OYNKView: https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Solutions-Lanolin-Environment-Protectant/dp/B000I1OYNK/ref=sxts_rp_s2_0?cv_ct_cx=lanolin&dchild=1&keywords=lanolin&pd_rd_i=B000I1OYNK&pd_rd_r=fa6884e2-8341-4ebd-ab3b-4c10b600b92b&pd_rd_w=9r7vo&pd_rd_wg=T1xFz&pf_rd_p=e64e557a-9088-4af1-8992-8ddbd7854c7f&pf_rd_r=AXMFMC1G3JZY9975QY9B&psc=1&qid=1623536123&rdc=1&sr=1-2-f0029781-b79b-4b60-9cb0-eeda4dea34d6

The Lanolin also converts to Vitamin D if you go out in the sun, but I usually put it on at night before bed because it's rather sticky and oily.

Amazon product ASIN B07HYKB2LLView: https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Organic-Ingredients-Exfoliating-Blackheads/dp/B07HYKB2LL/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=salicylic+acid&qid=1623536236&s=beauty&sr=1-6

The Salicylic Acid you can literally go to any drugstore and pick up any SA product, they're usually marketed as "anti acne" products but SA is a form of Aspirin and does so much more. I personally like the wipes because it's easier to wipe your face than to wash your face.
Amazon product ASIN B000NUN8C4View: https://www.amazon.com/Stridex-Daily-Care-Salicylic-Sensitive/dp/B000NUN8C4/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=salicylic+acid+wipes&qid=1623536317&s=beauty&sr=1-7

The SA also has the added benefit of actually making your skin look younger by increasing the turnover of skin cells underneath the top layer of skin. It should also help with the slight redness on those spots on your cheeks.

The last thing I would suggest is regular old Listerine. The essential oils in Listerine are strong antimicrobials so if those spots on your skin ARE related to some bacteria or fungal, it will definitely help with that. Coconut oil is also antifungal, which is why I suggested it earlier. I just put some listerine on a paper towel and wipe my face with it, just avoid rubbing it directly over your eyes.

In my experience, skin lesions/breakouts/inflammation should respond quickly to topical treatment, so if it isn't improving within 3 days, I would try something else.
Tried these, none work its something im consuming

SOMO

How much sunlight do you get? Adequate sunlight disinfects the skin so it's also important.

Regarding diet, the things most likely to inflame skin are:
-Dairy
-Grains
-Omega 6 oils (acne in 24 hours for me when I consume too much O6)

You're still avoiding most carbs? I think that's a bit extreme.

Do you consume enough gelatin (either in the form of animal soup) or powdered gelatin?
Collagen will hold on to water strongly and reduce Trans-Epidermal Water Loss which in general protects skin.

Dragulescu

Any skin condition is cured by avoiding starch and soluble fiber, gluten, nightshades, egg white.

Then adding Carrot insoluble, or if severe antibiotic like amoxicillin. Honey and Fruit Juice.

Dragulescu

Any skin condition is cured by avoiding starch and soluble fiber, gluten, nightshades, egg white.

Then adding Carrot insoluble, or if severe antibiotic like amoxicillin. Honey and Fruit Juice.
+vitamin d level of 50, no silica in supplement. Oral works best.

OP
S

SamYo123

How much sunlight do you get? Adequate sunlight disinfects the skin so it's also important.

Regarding diet, the things most likely to inflame skin are:
-Dairy
-Grains
-Omega 6 oils (acne in 24 hours for me when I consume too much O6)

You're still avoiding most carbs? I think that's a bit extreme.

Do you consume enough gelatin (either in the form of animal soup) or powdered gelatin?
Collagen will hold on to water strongly and reduce Trans-Epidermal Water Loss which in general protects skin.
No im still eating most carbs, which is why i got this redness still I need these carbs for good energy

I get plenty of sun

youngsinatra

Any of those symptoms as well?

Dry, scaly, and itching skin
Hair loss
Dandruff
Reproductive difficulties or low libido
Gastrointestinal disturbances
Food intolerances
Kidney disease
Inability to maintain weight
Poor immunity
Poor growth
Inflammation

OP
S

SamYo123

Any of those symptoms as well?

Dry, scaly, and itching skin
Hair loss
Dandruff
Reproductive difficulties or low libido
Gastrointestinal disturbances
Food intolerances
Kidney disease
Inability to maintain weight
Poor immunity
Poor growth
Inflammation
No just red skin on face, and digestion could be better, poo nuggets and infrequently, poo frequently with soluble fiber but full of endotoxin from gas, skin on face will itch if i did some exercise that increased my body temp alot,

golder

Looking forward to you posting the same topic next month Sam, as you did the month before this, and the month before that…and then on the Ray Peat Facebook group this month, and the month before that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals