What do my blood test results mean?

Explorer

Here are some pictures of them.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on in my case?

I slept only 6 hours before the test

The test was taken at 9am, the values on the very right are from previous results with dates attached

Attachments

• Tests_Original.png
    Tests_Original.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Tests_Results.png
    Tests_Results.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Tests_Results2.png
    Tests_Results2.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Tests_Results3.png
    Tests_Results3.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 73
OP
E

Explorer

What could the lymphocyte and neutrophil ratio change mean?

OP
E

Explorer

w
You are hypothyroid.
Why? I do not really have hypothyroidism symptoms, if anything I have been leaner, skinnier than most, and can eat a lot although raw milk made me gain 10kg

Doesn't high Free T3 mean I have a lot of unbound T3 floating around?

Even if it so it does not answer what is a source of it cuz I have been integrating a lot of Peaty principles lately (more carbs, calcium, dairy, orange juice, calories, A D E K2 MK7, Boron, Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Tribulus, Aspirin, less PUFAs, etc. )

Can sleeping less before the test and taking a test in an unfed state make one seem hypothyroid?

blood tests for free T3 and T4 are worthless. The TSH is 3, which is quite high (although considered in range by doctors today). Do you have a cholesterol and lipid panel?

You need to take your temperatures and heart rate. Read Broda Barnes' books. You can be thin and by hypothyroid.

OP
E

Explorer

blood tests for free T3 and T4 are worthless. The TSH is 3, which is quite high (although considered in range by doctors today). Do you have a cholesterol and lipid panel?

You need to take your temperatures and heart rate. Read Broda Barnes' books. You can be thin and by hypothyroid.
My temperature is 36.9 celsius uncaffeinated on coffee 37.5 celsius and heart rate 100-110

vibnad1991

Do you have any symptoms that you are trying to solve? How is your libido? Morning erections? Erectile quality? Sleep quality? etc. Your bloodwork seems good. 532 ng/dl is a good testosterone level.

K

Kaur Singh

My temperature is 36.9 celsius uncaffeinated on coffee 37.5 celsius and heart rate 100-110

Could be stress hormones keeping HR and temps up, rather high at 100-110 if at rest.

your cortisol high too

do you gain muscle easily
or not at all?

not being able to put on muscle or weight is also a problem

What stands out to me
is your CBC panel:
you've got enough stuff there that is borderline.
Not necessarily a deficiency, perhaps just a slight insufficiency.

Could also be Fe,
which - that goes with hypothyroidism.
Peat goes over what that is in... a KMUD program or so.

If you look up what the relationship is between the values
- pretend that they are not just borderline but low -
and see where it leads.

Look at your prior test too, you had some changes between then and this test.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
E

Explorer

Do you have any symptoms that you are trying to solve? How is your libido? Morning erections? Erectile quality? Sleep quality? etc. Your bloodwork seems good. 532 ng/dl is a good testosterone level.
My libido is strong after 24 hours since last ejaculation, during first 24 there is a decrease and brain fog, anhedonia, fatigue, increased irritation probably due to prolactin/adrenaline and when I abstain for a few days it goes away

I have not had that many noticeable morning erections although if I abstain from all sexual stimuli they tend to appear more spontaneously

Sleep quality is great as long as I am relaxed before going to sleep