What Detoxes LEAD?

Maverick

It is highly prevalent these days and a lot of people are affected at some levels>

Trudy Ann

I am by no means an expert on lead chelation. But from research recently I found lead stays in the blood for roughly two weeks and then if the body can’t eliminate it then it loves calcium rich areas like bones and teeth.

so definitely rich Vit c food sources like Pulp free OJ and you could add extra of a good quality vitamin c powder....along with consuming the almighty pealed raw carrot ....daily.

Our bodies contain some amazing detox pathways... through sweating so anything that helps you to sweat but not causing stress! Would be beneficial... gentle rebounding... Vit D is very important and the best source is the Sun . Eliminating exposure would also be wise! We live in a toxic world right! We will never eliminate it totally ...... But by far the most important detoxing you will achieve is to believe in your bodies powerful capabilities to heal....

and I can’t believe I forgot to say Aspirin

Bluemachine

should i be concerned about lead exposure through fiddling with circuit boards in electronics? I recently recieved a computer mouse i ordered online which came with a warning: may contain lead. i was never particularly concerned before but this has scared me a little (i worry easily). i presume if there is lead in the mouse it would be in the solder or pcb right? doubt it would be in the paint, should i avoid touching the internals? sorry for going off topic a little.

Trudy Ann

should i be concerned about lead exposure through fiddling with circuit boards in electronics? I recently recieved a computer mouse i ordered online which came with a warning: may contain lead. i was never particularly concerned before but this has scared me a little (i worry easily). i presume if there is lead in the mouse it would be in the solder or pcb right? doubt it would be in the paint, should i avoid touching the internals? sorry for going off topic a little.

I would contact the company that made the mouse and ask them what parts contain the lead. Unfortunately we are all in the same predicament. It’s a matter of us educating ourselves and making wise choices. Old vintage cookware is high in lead same as crystal glasses and vases... it’s in paint children’s toys. So I follow Tamara from Lead Safe Mama Look her up as there is a lot of useful information to help you. Your worry is just your PGS personal guidance system helping you navigate your environment. Trust your wisdom

pepsi

I just started adding a lot of lemon and lime juice to my rice to make it tastier.
After about 3 days, I have the biggest headache. The last day I dont just squeeze the juice from
the lemon, but I also use a spoon to scrape out as much of the pulp as I can.

A few years ago I read about cilantro being good for heavy metal detox. I tried it and
got the biggest headache later that day. My current headache feels the same as the one
from the cilantro.

Im thinking I have been eating so many lemons and limes the past 3 days, maybe I am experiencing
some metal chelation.

I did read one should not due this unless they use something to bind the metals with or they
will just deposit back into the tissues. But according to the studies below, their was increased
metal being excreted in the urine.

Maybe eating so many lemons/limes and scraping out all the pulp acted as the modified citrus pectin they mention in the study below.

Maybe drinking extra water will help but I think I better cut back on the lemons/limes in case
this is what is happening. I really cant think of anything else to explain my big headache.

Chelation: Harnessing and Enhancing Heavy Metal Detoxification—A Review
Integrative medicine and the role of modified citrus pectin/alginates in heavy metal chelation and detoxification--five case reports. - PubMed - NCBI
The effect of modified citrus pectin on urinary excretion of toxic elements. - PubMed - NCBI

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals