What could be causing this

ursidae

I thought taking calcium pyruvate triggered this but maybe not. It’s started from my right cheek where all my skin problems are located. It’s been getting worse and worse for three days now and spreading to the rest of my face. It’s not itchy or burning, but it is slightly dry and flaky. I’ve had seborrheic dermatitis before and it didn’t look like this
D83BC94C-BF8A-489B-8C5A-041CD1BAC86F.jpeg

OP
U

ursidae

By the way maybe this is a coincidence but my chronically coated tongue completely cleaned up at the onset of this

OP
U

ursidae

I think the reason for this reaction was taking too much histidine. Eventually after I made this post my face started feeling very warm. I didn’t experience any prickling sensation though. The last couple times I took niacin I didn’t get the flush at all despite supplementing histidine, zinc, p5p to ensure high histamine levels. I think it finally kicked in at some point and I basically had a 5 day long flush. Or maybe not, I’m really not sure. In any case I’ve stopped nearly all my supplements

OP
U

ursidae

10D6AF5F-4C5E-4B09-9BDA-E801549A53DA.jpeg
So I thought it was gone but it’s not. It came back full force this morning. It looks like I got chemical burns. I’m considering this might be photodermatitis as I eat and crave sour food like limes lemons citrus which are photosensitising. I also consumed celery and parsnips. However the fact that it’s predominantly on my right cheek and there’s barely been any sun lately makes me question that. I hope this subsides and doesn’t become another chronic condition because it’s horrible. My moisture/lipid barrier must be compromised so I decided today to try applying a product to the areas

Lejeboca

When I had a photo-sensitivity from limes/lemons. It was when their juice was spilled on my face skin and I went under the sun,

I used to have flaky and itchy skin on my face B.P. (before Peat). I figured that it was indeed moister/lipid balance. And the only thing that cured it was marshmallow tincture internally (about 3drops 3x day) b/c oy regulate the kidney water balance, I gathered.
Now, A.D., I'd try the lanolin (see relevant threads on RFP). I am mixing it with water and it is very soothing for the skin and balances well lipids and moister.
To act on kidneys, I'd increase my salt intake (and watch Na/K ratio).

OP
U

ursidae

Thank you
I’ve been reducing salt despite craving lately as I’ve been trying to find a safe one in the UK that is low in lead and aluminium

What brand of lanolin are you using? I thought it was comedogenic (I’m acne prone) but apparently it’s acetylated lanolin alcohol that clogs and the pure unprocessed stuff should be okay. Normally my skin produces more than enough sebum but it’s been quite dry lately

OP
U

ursidae

So I accidentally stopped eating beef for 4-5 days and it cleared up. I then ate beef and it started coming up again. This is probably one more superfood peaty staple I’m allergic to. They don’t put beef protein in vaccines like they do with eggs and casein so I can only assume this is due to the tick bite I got in summer 2020. I noticed beef was starting to give me some acne around that time. I hope I don’t become allergic to seafood because it’s all I have left as animal nutrition. I’ll be experimenting with lamb to see if it triggers the condition to see if it’s the alpha gal. Lamb contains alpha gal too, but it’s easier to digest and lower in iron.

Lejeboca

Good to hear that you figured out the culprit. I recall Danny Roddy saying that he rid himself of milk allergies by a low dose of penicillin VK. Perhaps, try antibiotics at low doses for a week and see whether the allergy subsides?

OP
U

ursidae

4BEBFD08-1F31-419B-8840-E3EF65708D8D.jpeg

Lamb causes the issue too but it’s less severe. 4 days of lamb. the reaction is near the nose

4 days of beef, redness and peeling all over the cheek
54F2BF86-5587-4D3F-BEA4-3EA569D33FA7.jpeg

It looks like cod might be the only animal protein I can eat

OP
U

ursidae

I try to make beef a staple because organic grass fed lean lamb is extremely expensive and hard to find. Cod is also quite expensive. Lean organic beef is affordable and easy to find here but I’m clearly intolerant. So funny that beef is regarded as the most safe and hypoallergenic. I guess I’m ****88
I’m not even going to experiment with turkey to see if it’s mammal meat that’s the problem. Because I hate the taste of poultry. It’s almost like my body hates me and only tolerates the foods that I dislike

Last edited:

aliml

What could be causing this?

Stomach, spleen and respiratory heat.

You should eat cooling foods!

1637321469437.png

OP
U

ursidae

Stomach, spleen and respiratory heat.

You should eat cooling foods!

View attachment 30377

This looks interesting but clicking on the link it says it’s for pets, specifically dogs?

aliml

This looks interesting but clicking on the link it says it’s for pets, specifically dogs?
I apologize.

Cooling food has effects of clearing heat and toxins, cooling and calming the blood and nourishing yin. These types of food are suitable for people who have heat constitution of the body. Usually these people have the following symptoms: The body feeling hot, perspiration, thirst, constipation, pungent odourous wind and stools, burning of the anus area after bowl movement, anxiety, red eyes, red face, emotional, head aches, vivid dreams, ulcers in the mouth or tongue, cold sores around the mouth, red tongue with a thick yellow coating on the tongue, rapid pulse, heart burn and dark or yellow urine.

OP
U

ursidae

I apologize.

Cooling food has effects of clearing heat and toxins, cooling and calming the blood and nourishing yin. These types of food are suitable for people who have heat constitution of the body. Usually these people have the following symptoms: The body feeling hot, perspiration, thirst, constipation, pungent odourous wind and stools, burning of the anus area after bowl movement, anxiety, red eyes, red face, emotional, head aches, vivid dreams, ulcers in the mouth or tongue, cold sores around the mouth, red tongue with a thick yellow coating on the tongue, rapid pulse, heart burn and dark or yellow urine.
Sounds like acidosis

aliml

Sounds like acidosis
Eating cooling foods will help to calm and lubricate your skin. Try to include green and moisture-rich foods such as cucumbers, watermelon, celery, lettuce, pears, lentils and squash in your diet. Drink Coconut Water, Lime Water and Whey (Buttermilk) can reduce the heat of your body.

There are also certain spices and herbs recommended by TCM to reduce heat from the body, among them include mint, coriander, cumin seeds, coriander seeds and fennel. Avoid spices such as cayenne pepper, chilli peppers and mustard seeds.

Foods that are warm and hot bring heat to our bodies -- e.g. beef, coffee, ginger, hot chilies and fried foods -- while cold and cool foods cool down our bodies-- think of salad, cheese, green tea, and beer. Neutral foods are foods like oil, rice, pork and most kinds of fishes

aniciete

By the way maybe this is a coincidence but my chronically coated tongue completely cleaned up at the onset of this
Have you figured out what the cause was? I started eggs again thinking it would be better but within 2-3 days my skin is identical to your first picture and my tongue is totally clear.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals