What Causes Some Sort Of Phlemg Buildup On The Back Of My Throat?

IWishIWasRich

Im constantly spitting this white, sticky phelmg that builds up on the back of my throat or on my nose I dont know, what I know is I can actually feel it buidling up then I have to spit it, it's annoying. What is causing this?
Im on 10mg of cetirizine and it does nothing.

Pointless

I've had chronic phlegm buildup in my throat and sinuses my whole life. EstroBan 6-8 drops topically makes it go away. I would look into estrogen.

squanch

I've had it in the past.
It was caused by certain allergenic foods (for me: bananas, dates, chocolate, citrus fruit).
Antihistamines didn't help at all. Raising my body temperature with high calories and thyroid did help, simply cutting out those foods got rid of it completely

Lilac

I read in either Broda Barnes or Peat that constant post-nasal drip could be a sign of an illness (cold, flu?) that is not fully cleared, and so also an indicator of hypothyroidism.

EIRE24

I've had it in the past.
It was caused by certain allergenic foods (for me: bananas, dates, chocolate, citrus fruit).
Antihistamines didn't help at all. Raising my body temperature with high calories and thyroid did help, simply cutting out those foods got rid of it completely

High calories from peat foods? And which thyroid did you use?

squanch

High calories from peat foods? And which thyroid did you use?
I get about 2000kcal from potatoes and cheese alone. Another 2000kcal from milk, fruit, coconut oil, honey, liver, seafood and some vegetables.
I've used the Nutri-Meds porcine thyroid, but unfortunately it seems like they don't produce it anymore. Might have to switch to the bovine version.

EIRE24

I get about 2000kcal from potatoes and cheese alone. Another 2000kcal from milk, fruit, coconut oil, honey, liver, seafood and some vegetables.
I've used the Nutri-Meds porcine thyroid, but unfortunately it seems like they don't produce it anymore. Might have to switch to the bovine version.

You nearly eat as many potatoes as me. Is this the only starch you eat?

EIRE24

Yes, white potatoes (around 1,5 kg daily) and a few other root vegetables occasionally (yam, taro, turnips, etc..)

I eat the same amount of potatoes. Great food. I eat white rice too at times but potatoes make me feel a lot better blood sugar wise

OP
I

IWishIWasRich

Im not gonna eat 4000kcals when im 5'9'', that's just nonsense to be honest.
around 2850 should be enough. Depending how you big you are you need less or more.

OP
I

IWishIWasRich

I've had chronic phlegm buildup in my throat and sinuses my whole life. EstroBan 6-8 drops topically makes it go away. I would look into estrogen.
I eat varied stuff (my mom cooks). I just don't know how would i go about finding what's causing this to me if its an specific food or a couple of them...
I have tried removing milk in the past and nothing happened, I just missed drinking milk. Ive removed banans, nothing happened... etc.
I wish there was a definitive test that would tell you what it is.

tara

How's your breathing - relaxed, nasal, diaphragmatic night and day? Aside form allergies etc which could be your issue, one way to get chronic over-production of mucous in the airways is chronic hidden hyperventilation.

Parsifal

For me I had eat everytime before but since stopping starches I barely feel phlegm. Dairy and fat were and issue as well (or when I get endotoxins), sometimes coke can do this (I guess anything irritating to the gut).

lvysaur

I've gotten this in the past from milk (galactose is mucogenic)

K2 cured it

Bruv

I've gotten this in the past from milk (galactose is mucogenic)
Same here. Very small amounts of milk and wheat products will cause me a big problem so I avoid them completely. Airborne pollen will also give me a mucus problem in early Summer.

Same here. Very small amounts of milk and wheat products will cause me a big problem so I avoid them completely. Airborne pollen will also give me a mucus problem in early Summer.

I third this. Milk has a large effect of producing mucus in the back of my throat. as does coke.

japanesedude

I am also suffering from the same symptoms.(post nasal drop) I have ibs and complications of swallowing disorder too.
I think that this is a genetic allergic symptoms. And I doubt that this is caused by high estrogen.
I will try Estroban and Androsterone .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals