What causes maxillary/facial deficiencies?

Green Dot

Left side is an example of natives eating a "traditional" diet, and the right is a "western" or refined diet.
1624387767960.png

Inaut

kids on the left look happier (with great chiclets)

TheSir

Mostly lack of mechanical stimulation from posture and mastication. Price so badly wanted to find a singular unifying explanation for all the developmental differences he observed between civilized and non-civilized populations that he ended up missing the forest for the trees. Whereas dental decay is about nutrition, dental and craniofacial structure is about mastication. Unfortunately for Price, modern diet lacks both nutrition and hardness, which made him conflate the two into his concept of a deficiency in Activator X (which later turned out to be K2). In reality, even malnourished people can have strong craniofacial development in presence of adequate mechanical stimulation.

Here are the results from two years of clenching:
1604755940284.png

A year of chewing:
13bxtumad2f31.png

Two years of chewing:
23t223t.png

Two years of posture:
45y4y.jpg

Another two years of posture:
etheeh.png

Several years of posture:
ytrturutu.png

Several years of posture and chewing:
jflxc60pkw571.jpg

A year of chewing:
myQTCdO.jpg

Last edited:

boris

Low thyroid leeds to mouth breathing, the tongue then sits in the bottom of the mouth and then the skull elongates from lack of support and malnutrition. The natural position of the tounge is right where it is after swallowing, rested against the top of your palate from front to back, sealing off the airway, supporting the skull.

Last edited:

Zigzag

@TheSir You posted a famous looksmaxing dude who got fillers in his entire face and captioned it: "Several years of posture"...

TheSir

@TheSir You posted a famous looksmaxing dude who got fillers in his entire face and captioned it: "Several years of posture"...
I'm not aware of anyone getting fillers, nor do any of the results resemble filler work. Fillers typically are easily distinguishable from real growth, to an extent that even celebrities with all the money to spend end up with lackluster results. Be that as it may, should one or two of the above cases be fake, it would not take a lot away from the point I was trying to deliver.

In any case, if you have some proof against any of these results, please share it.

Last edited:

success23

Sadly my tongue used to rest on the left side of my upper jaw and that lead to facial asymmetry. So the tongue position is important.

ursidae

How do people get these transformations. I started mewing around 14-15 and at 21 my bone structure has not changed whatsoever

TheSir

Sadly my tongue used to rest on the left side of my upper jaw and that lead to facial asymmetry. So the tongue position is important.
How do people get these transformations. I started mewing around 14-15 and at 21 my bone structure has not changed whatsoever
Teeth-to-teeth contact matters more than tongue posture (the tongue is a slave to the jaw in any case, so asymmetric jaw posturing will lead to asymmetric tongue posturing). Tongue widens the palate but palatal width only has a minor impact on the face.

Zigzag

Because most of those transformations is: weight loss, bloating reduction, fillers, implants, surgeries, good angles.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

I'm not aware of anyone getting fillers, nor do any of the results resemble filler work. Fillers typically are easily distinguishable from real growth, to an extent that even celebrities with all the money to spend end up with lackluster results. Be that as it may, should one or two of the above cases be fake, it would not take a lot away from the point I was trying to deliver.

In any case, if you have some proof against any of these results, please share it.
Yes, the 6th guy is known for getting surgery, most likely implants and upper eye lid fillers.

TheSir

I know him.
What use is knowing him, if you're not even sure what procedures he underwent, let alone able to provide even elementary evidence for your claims? He (Salludon) has, across the years, consistently and willingly kept answering people's questions on what he did and how he did it. As far as I know, not once has he alluded to having had cosmetic work done on him (these would be world-class results anyway -- I don't think you have a realistic understanding of what surgeries/fillers can and cannot do).

Once again: is there anything more than baseless speculation to suggest otherwise? If there is, please share it, and I'll stop referencing his pictures. This goes for @Zigzag too.

Zigzag

What use is knowing him, if you're not even sure what procedures he underwent, let alone able to provide even elementary evidence for your claims? He (Salludon) has, across the years, consistently and willingly kept answering people's questions on what he did and how he did it. As far as I know, not once has he alluded to having had cosmetic work done on him (these would be world-class results anyway -- I don't think you have a realistic understanding of what surgeries/fillers can and cannot do).

Once again: is there anything more than baseless speculation to suggest otherwise? If there is, please share it, and I'll stop referencing his pictures. This goes for @Zigzag too.
Please dude. We say we know him, but we won't start talking about looksmax forums users. It's not a place for that. It's obvious he's had several implants done.

TheSir

Please dude. We say we know him, but we won't start talking about looksmax forums users. It's not a place for that. It's obvious he's had several implants done.
This same claim is made every time he is brought up anywhere on the internet. Not a single time has anyone shown any shred of evidence for it. The arguments boil down to "it's obvious" or "it is known". Everyone is simply parroting what they've heard others say -- just like you are. Neither of you knows him. At best, you have talked to him like I have. If you have, you know that he denies getting cosmetic work done. So again: what are you basing your claims on?

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

This same claim is made every time he is brought up anywhere on the internet. Not a single time has anyone shown any shred of evidence for it. The arguments boil down to "it's obvious" or "it is known". Everyone is simply parroting what they've heard others say -- just like you are. Neither of you knows him. At best, you have talked to him like I have. If you have, you know that he denies getting cosmetic work done. So again: what are you basing your claims on?
Cosmetic surgeries are dirt cheap in Pakistan. Mewing won't cause such substantial change.

TheSir

Cosmetic surgeries are dirt cheap in Pakistan.
Heh, not even the best surgeons in the world could easily produce such results, even less third world surgeons. Impacting the maxilla changes the face in so complex and nuanced ways that replicating the effect is not as simple as putting a bit of filler here and there. I urge you to familiarize yourself with the works of top cosmetic surgeons! You can practically always tell that they're artificial results, given that you know what to look for.
Mewing won't cause such substantial change.
Yet numerous people have changed to a similar degree! Question: if you admit that it could at least cause some change, then what exactly would prevent it from causing substantial change? Furthermore, why even ask a question about maxillary deficiency if you're not going to accept the answer? There simply exists no other answer than posture & chewing. It's the answer, my friend, take it and go!

Last edited:
OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

Yet numerous people have changed to a similar degree! Question: if you admit that it could at least cause some change, then what exactly would prevent it from causing substantial change? Furthermore, why even ask a question about maxillary deficiency if you're not going to accept the answer? There simply exists no other answer than posture & chewing. It's the answer, my friend, take it and go!
The maxilla mostly embodies a person's genetics, if we're being honest. That's not to say that chewing and proper posture doesn't cause change but genetics play the most substantial role. Now if we can find a way to modify our genes that correspond to our facial bones, that'd be the option for biggest change besides surgery.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

Heh, not even the best surgeons in the world could easily produce such results, even less third world surgeons. Impacting the maxilla changes the face in so complex and nuanced ways that replicating the effect is not as simple as putting a bit of filler here and there. I urge you to familiarize yourself with the works of top cosmetic surgeons! You can practically always tell that they're artificial results, given that you know what to look for.
Genioplasty + UEE fillers and nose fillers + squinting, it isn't that unbelievable. His maxilla was never the problem, his chin was.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals